Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Please have the decency to attribute the source. Just politeness. smile.gif

Huddleboard originally.. but it does answer Lord Hawhaws question about Murray and Grier............BoS.

Mocking someones disability, what a lowlife you are.

Just as low as you Beeny ? posting pics of mentally retarded Celtic fans in a cheap effort to score points and mocking their obvious disability ! OH the ironing from you dear :lol:

Just as low as you Beeny ? posting pics of mentally retarded Celtic fans in a cheap effort to score points and mocking their obvious disability ! OH the ironing from you dear :lol:

I haven't posted any pics of mentally retarded celtic fans in cheap efforts to point score but glad you agree about thelegendthatis being a lowlife. I expected you to defend him, kudos.

I haven't posted any pics of mentally retarded celtic fans in cheap efforts to point score but glad you agree about thelegendthatis being a lowlife. I expected you to defend him, kudos.

AH ! I see what you did there you shifty character incriminating me into your wee agenda :lol:

POST 40 on the "big HOUSE bun" the pic you posted is definitely you taking the piss to score cheap points.That man clearly has a mental health disability ! I mean check out his Bermuda shorts FFS that is not normal at all and is compounded by the fact he has a shopping trolley !.

Edited by hellbhoy

AH ! I see what you did there you shifty character incriminating me into your wee agenda :lol:

POST 40 on the "big HOUSE bun" the pic you posted is definitely you taking the piss to score cheap points.That man clearly has a mental health disability ! I mean check out his Bermuda shorts FFS that is not normal at all and is compounded by the fact he has a shopping trolley !.

F**k off, it's clearly Magee going on an emergency plumbing job when his vans been impounded again. High fashion in Stirling actually.

F**k off, it's clearly Magee going on an emergency plumbing job when his vans been impounded again. High fashion in Stirling actually.

OK you got caught with your foot in yer gob being a hypocrite Benny,just take it like a man and bite the pillow :lol: lube is optional !.

OK you got caught with your foot in yer gob being a hypocrite Benny,just take it like a man and bite the pillow :lol: lube is optional !.

Lube is never optional and i hope you're going to apologise to Magee for calling him a mentally retarded celtic fan.

Lube is never optional and i hope you're going to apologise to Magee for calling him a mentally retarded celtic fan.

AH ! now your putting words into my mouth Benny.

So do you have proof that said chap is actually Magee ? if not you are just being a bad boy deflecting again as usual.

Well, it IS getting interesting again. And about time too.

Grier, Whyte, Murray, Green, Stockbridge et all.... A magnificent cast of shady, greedy suits all out to make money for themselves and what a complete cnut they're making of it!

Marvellous.

I would suggest that Chuckies IPO is well and truly trashed now ( I know I won't be committing further on my "interests" ;) so there's 500k gone) and any orc that can breathe unaided should also be able to see that they can spare the piggy bank a hammering.

Now, what do I want for Christmas? Oh. I KNOW NOW...... :)

Edited by GreenockRover

Here we go again. I lost weeks of my life when this thread first started trying to keep up with what was happening.

I finally weened myself off it & was living a normal life, polite to the other half even listening on occasion.

And now I see it's all going to kick off again shortly. At least we didn't take any points of Newco so if they disappear we won't lose any, may help in the Playoff push.

Better get comfortable I guess.....

Please let this be true that Chucky has actually used a loan to buy the club and that the club has to pay for !

I know it's a Jabba D Fud piece but only one snippet caught my attention in bold !

Is it significant that Grier, as the tape Whyte has now produced suggests, may have known all along about the Ticketus deal, a deal originally exposed by the Record, which saw £25million of season ticket money mortgaged off?

Yes it is, because it is an offence under company law to use a company’s assets to pay for the purchase of it.

Jabba's statement !