Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Look this isin't a tit for tat we hate the whole rotten lot , both clubs profiteered from the stupidity of this Northern ireland situation that means nothing now as the people are trying to put that behind them.

This is a separate issue from the actions of your own supporters threatening anyone who dares expose wrong doing at your club. It is this that has endangered you clubs very existence as it has allowed unethical people to destroy your club.

These people are not supporters but are as bad as Murray , Whyte etc

While you and your fellow denying cliche ignore every sordid detail of the continuing mess that is your club and its affairs.

I am fed up hearing you all put up excuses due to who delivers the message when not one of your own has actually revealed anything of any significance.

Good post, but you'll not get a response from him. There is nothing to connect the club you support to IRA sympathies or to alleged cover-ups of child abuse. This therefore means that Bendarroch can have nothing to say to you.

FWIW, my take on McConville is that he has a less than impressive career history, which means that question marks remain over his personal and professional integrity.

Equally, I've little doubt that his passion for this story is motivated by his support for Celtic and a deep seated loathing of Rangers.

HOWEVER, he's clever, informed and in the context of the Rangers case, thus far very reliable.

It's this point that means that Rangers supporters should take note of what he says, regardless of what they think of him. It's not going to happen though, because that may be uncomfortable and it's far easier to bleat about agendas and reputations, while locating some sand for the head.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

The whole idea of the poppy is to remember the young conscripts who died in their millions in France and Belgium over a futile war and to hope it doesn't happen again.

It is f**k all to do with Scottish football and certainly should not be seen as a GIRFUY symbol.

The poppy, of course, is much more than that in this modern age. Much more. It funds recovery centres, training, welfare and more along with it's commemorative symbolism.

Rangers supporters - as you well know - support the appeal with great energy and commitment and whilst you might claim it has nothing to do with Scottish football, clearly there are many Scottish football fans who see no harm in using football resources to add value to the appeal on an annual basis.

Of course it's not only Rangers supporters. It would be churlish would not acknowledge the sterling contributions of all who choose to participate.

And if you want to talk about GIRFUY symbolism, let's do so. I'd genuinely like to hear why this one grates you so much when others very obviously do not. For example, on this very thread, over the past few days we've seen our support slaughtered 'for standing by' as Whyte/Murray and others attempted to wreck the club. Simultaneously, the lying, corrupt, thief b*****d is lauded as a 'hero' by some. But, you want that certain matters are removed from the table?

Phil Mac Goebbels is cited and revered, the disgraced lawyer respected and the lying journalist heralded - their poisonous invective is the food and drink of this thread - but no mirror image is welcomed in any sense whatsoever.

Telling. Those double standards have never been flown higher.

I'll continue to respond in kind, but I'm not in control of the diddy and plastic postings.

True and well said. Bendarroch aka Tedi ye've been TELT ya p***k. wink.gif

I have no idea who this fhanny is, but there you go, Kincardine, the inaccuracies of your description of what the poppy wholly represents instantly disregarded so a chance to have a GIRFUY is not missed.

I could barely have thought of a better example of the endless pish if I'd tried.

Nae bother - no further explanation required. Or offered.

The poppy, of course, is much more than that in this modern age. Much more. It funds recovery centres, training, welfare and more along with it's commemorative symbolism.

Rangers supporters - as you well know - support the appeal with great energy and commitment and whilst you might claim it has nothing to do with Scottish football, clearly there are many Scottish football fans who see no harm in using football resources to add value to the appeal on an annual basis.

Of course it's not only Rangers supporters. It would be churlish would not acknowledge the sterling contributions of all who choose to participate.

And if you want to talk about GIRFUY symbolism, let's do so. I'd genuinely like to hear why this one grates you so much when others very obviously do not. For example, on this very thread, over the past few days we've seen our support slaughtered 'for standing by' as Whyte/Murray and others attempted to wreck the club. Simultaneously, the lying, corrupt, thief b*****d is lauded as a 'hero' by some. But, you want that certain matters are removed from the table?

Phil Mac Goebbels is cited and revered, the disgraced lawyer respected and the lying journalist heralded - their poisonous invective is the food and drink of this thread - but no mirror image is welcomed in any sense whatsoever.

I'll continue to respond in kind, but I'm not in control of the diddy and plastic postings.

http://www.scotsman....itors-1-2325870

Ross Hall Hospital, Glasgow £770.50

]North Glasgow College £11,041.80

Glasgow City Council (Council Tax)£2,008.21

Glasgow City Council £5,000,

Argyll and Bute Council £406.80

GTG Training, Glasgow £396

Culture & Sport Glasgow £10,338.96

Childcare Vouchers, London £1,143.74

Campbell Medical Supplies, Paisley £3,386.73

Bhutta's Newsagents, Glasgow £567.45

Azure Support Services, Macclesfield £523,949.71

A K Ray, Ross Hall Hospital, Glasgow £150

I'm sure you can see the connection

And let's not forget http://www.express.c...rity-match-cash

Rangers old boys take on AC Milan veterans on March 30 and the plan was for the official charities of both clubsicon1.png to share the profits. Now the Rangers Charity Foundation has waived a big slice of the profits and will give it directly to the financially-crippled clubicon1.png

The countries shame that so many young peoples lives have been ended or blighted by war. Lions led by donkeys which I know won't have any relevance to your lot as it seems to be donkeys led by jackals.

No amount of money can account for the pointless waste of life. Your club with another one of Murray's cheap gimmicks to keep you away from the basic truths of the financial disaster awaiting. Union Jack day, orange tops, five stars they were cheap marketing ploys that had you all fooled, that is the basic truth. That is why you took to Whyte believing the wealth off the radar nonsense just because it meant getting one over the other cheek.

Where has that got you, honestly supporting a tribute act with another dubious owner, while there is more to unravel from the financial mess for oldco.

Remember all that talk about clubs going to the wall without your money , feck all has occurred , Hearts were in a financial hole last season and look to be doing similar but that wasn't due to your absence. There were plenty of warning by the very people you keep dismissing that there were more to unfold and guess what that is happening.

All the stuff about Chuckie going for an early share issue due to lack of funds comes true.

Eventually some of this will sink in.

Apologies, Bendarroch. Earlier on, I called you an almighty fud. Having seen your follow-up, I can see that such a tame insult could never do you justice.

I really don't want to get into this bullshit poppy debate, and I really resent the Green Brigade for their stupidity and ignorance in bringing this on-topic for anything even tangentially related to Celtic.

But whatever we think about poppies and remembrance - unifying national ceremony, monument to senseless slaughter, imperialist whatever in the exploitation of so on and so forth, act of reverence for the sacrifice of our forebears... We can surely agree on this single, straightforward point.

The poppy shouldn't represent an opportunity for some thick c*nt to dodge inconvenient points put to him on a website.

I'm trying not to deploy emotional blackmail here, but surely no decent person who understood what the armistice meant at the time would try to pull this kind of stunt.

Well, bang goes that attempt at "reasoned debate" and mutual understanding. Back to the Pleasing! Gifs it is. As you were, people.

You cannae beat a good western ratty,especially with Clint Eastwood and though not his best, it's still a good film.

Not getting what you mean, but it's The Good, The Bad and the Ugly and Unforgiven for me, every time. I have a soft spot for High Plains Drifter too.

The outlaw josey wales, a fistful of dollars and pale rider for Clints films.

I'm sure you can see the connection

Yes, yes I can.

I was replying to Kincardine, indicating that no plastic or diddy will adhere to his suggestion that certain things should not be used as a GIRFUY.

You waded in like a thick c**t to prove my point. Entirely predictable. laugh.gif

Yes, yes I can.

I was replying to Kincardine, indicating that no plastic or diddy will adhere to his suggestion that certain things should not be used as a GIRFUY.

You waded in like a thick c**t to prove my point. Entirely predictable. laugh.gif

So when is the club paying back the creditors?

The poppy shouldn't represent an opportunity for some thick c*nt to dodge inconvenient points put to him on a website.

Curious. You seem to be more than happy to be creating a poppy issue to dodge the perfectly valid points I was addressing. Diddy clubbers and plastics want to insult, lie and debase in any way they see fit and want no response other than what they deem acceptable.

The Killie liar being the most notable example of late.

Take your fake outrage and ram it. smile.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

Curious. You seem to be more than happy to be creating a poppy issue to dodge the perfectly valid points I was addressing. Diddy clubbers and plastics want to insult, lie and debase in any way they see fit and want no response other than what deem acceptable.

The Killie liar being the most notable example of late.

Take your fake outrage and ram it. smile.gif

It's not really, this thread has nothing to do with any other clubs. Just Rangers

Speaking of which, when are Rangers going to pay back the creditors?