Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You have to be taking the piss. laugh.gif

There's been no story that's taken up more paper/radio/tv in Scotland in my life other than wars.

Vodafone and the £6 billions they didn't cough up didn't attract anywhere near the attention The Rangers story has and those sums dwarf the liability we might have. I say might, of course, because we still don't know what the final outcome is as yet.

I know the final outcome Rangers got Liquidated owing the Tax man Millions.

Maybe it's because the love of our local team is greater than that. Not that any of the fans who didn't do walking away would understand that...

You mean like those fans that Petrie was harping on about? The internet warriors who promised so much and then did so little?

He even cited The Rangers as an example of exactly what was missing.

When the Rangers attendance vs ICT is greater than the sum of all the other 1/4 final attendances (including the plastics at home) we all know what is missing.

laugh.gif

HMRC gunning down tax evaders, JP Morgan, Rangers, Comet and JJB, woolworths liquidated. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Lets hope the government change the law and get the likes of Apple, Starbucks, Google, Amazon, vodafone etc

If we get all these companies to pay their fair share of tax we wouldn't have a deficit.

Thats the wider issue from all this.

You mean like those fans that Petrie was harping on about? The internet warriors who promised so much and then did so little?

He even cited The Rangers as an example of exactly what was missing.

When the Rangers attendance vs ICT is greater than the sum of all the other 1/4 final attendances (including the plastics at home) we all know what is missing.

laugh.gif

Did you not have that attendance figures when you totted up all that debt

As long as clubs live within their means who cares about attendances it is about good stewardship of a business but as your mob has set the standard just add a THE to the title trade the history to the newco and ditch the debt without any shame.

If BDO do not return a greater sum than was available via the CVA offer, I'm sure you'll rage at HMRC for throwing away what was on the table for the tax payer.

The CVA was never an option, NEVER !!! that lie about the CVA was banded about for months with so called experts telling you a CVA was the route out of administration. One visit to HMRC website would confirm the policy of non acceptance of a CVA when there has been a deliberate non payment of tax.

The BDO are not there to recover money , HMRC have already given up that ghost what they are doing is now taking the investigation to a personal level and to prove if possible any criminal actions by any individual.

Everybody understands the process bar your ilk , liquidated your dead it is now a travesty that you are allowed to play under the same identity.

If BDO do not return a greater sum than was available via the CVA offer, I'm sure you'll rage at HMRC for throwing away what was on the table for the tax payer.

I will never rage at HMRC. I now hold them in the highest regard and along with David Murray,Craig Whyte, Charles Green and Ally McCoist individuals that I believe should be beatified at some time in the future.smile.gif

I will never rage at HMRC. I now hold them in the highest regard and along with David Murray,Craig Whyte, Charles Green and Ally McCoist individuals that I believe should be beatified at some time in the future.smile.gif

You want to see David Murray and Craig Whyte beatified after,in Murrays case,potentially doing the country out of a large amount of tax revenue and in Whytes' case for actually conning the country out of a large amount of tax revenue as well as many creditors. You're a very strange person.

Vodafone and the £6 billions they didn't cough up didn't attract anywhere near the attention The Rangers story has and those sums dwarf the liability we might have. I say might, of course, because we still don't know what the final outcome is as yet.

The difference with Vodafone is that they sat down with HMRC and negotiated the figure they had to pay (however unpalatable the result may be to you and I), they didn't decide just not to bother to pay their taxes.

Edited by qpsnapper

There is a big difference between Comet and Rangers

I like comet, used to work for them many years ago but I dont really care where I buy my next tv, but I will more than likely buy it from another British Business that sells TV`s, my money stays in the UK economy

When it comes to Football, well that is a different matter, if there is no Rangers then I stop spending money of Football, that money disappears out of the game forever, company / club whatever you believe does not really matter as long as that money is flowing into the game then football is the winner, the real delusion with those that wanted extinction is somehow Scottish Football would not lose out financially

Y'mean like all the money you spent on rangers in the past ? that stayed within football didn't it ? :lol:

Nah...it was creamed off into the pockets of everyone associated with that now defunct club.

Y'mean like all the money you spent on rangers in the past ? that stayed within football didn't it ? :lol:

Nah...it was creamed off into the pockets of everyone associated with that now defunct club.

A lot of the money stayed in the Scottish game through transfer fees. Or does that not count. Players like McCann,Boyd,Miller,Whittaker,Thomson,Naismith. All fees that helped to keep respective clubs going.

Not to mention the Broomloan banner that's going to catch Hector's eye...

Actually Green has that probably covered when questioned and would say something along this !

Green "There has been "A" Rangers team here at Ibrox since 1872 and the advert clearly states that.There was one in 1872 and there is "A" Rangers now and I believe there will always be "A" Rangers playing here at Ibrox since 1872 !" ...... "Although we are a brand new club our history is directly linked with the old club that was liquidated" ....... "We inherited the old clubs honours when I reformed the team in 2012"

Greens a sneaky fecker and won't ever admit publicly on record that his club is in fact the very same club that got liquidated but will pander to the Rangers fans otherwise :blink: