Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So you think that out of the two crowds 25,000+ is poor and 4500 isn't?

All depends on your so called fan base plus wage bill etc, will 12500 gate receipts (you have the money in cup games) pay the wages for a week of your 10k a week supper stars

All depends on your so called fan base plus wage bill etc, will 12500 gate receipts (you have the money in cup games) pay the wages for a week of your 10k a week supper stars

£10k per week superstars?

Shakes head in despair.

£10k per week superstars?

Shakes head in despair.

You have a £6,000,000 a year playing staff wage bill according to greene in some reports

divide that by 22 players = £273,000 approx per player

divide by 52 weeks =£5225 a week average per player

Now your young boys won't be on that, but Black and the other boy from Hearts, plus the foreign players will be well compensated for droppin down to the bowels of scottish football.

Now to put into context my team, Top of 1st division, in the Ramsdens cup final has a wage bill of less than £500,000 a season

You have a £6,000,000 a year playing staff wage bill according to greene in some reports

Now your young boys won't be on that, but Black and the other boy from Hearts, plus the foreign players will be well compensated for droppin down to the bowels of scottish football.

Now to put into context my team, Top of 1st division, in the Ramsdens cup final has a wage bill of less than £500,000 a season

10k a week ????

Was there not reports that Black was being paid by his agent and leased to Sevco? Technically this would mean that any figure Green has given for wage bills could easilly be massaged to appear lower than it actually is.

Was there not reports that Black was being paid by his agent and leased to Sevco? Technically this would mean that any figure Green has given for wage bills could easilly be massaged to appear lower than it actually is.

More shite

More shite

Okay. Must have been mistaken. Either that or it was just one of those rumours.

Does CG still have interests in player agencies?

Rangers are just an audition for real clubs?

Edited by stonedsailor

Chuckles has admitted its closer to £7m. I remember predicting it would be about £4m before the season started. Shows what I know :lol:

Players Weekly Wage

Sandaza £5,000

Kyle £5,000

Emilson £5,000

Black £5,000

McCullock £10,000

Broadfoot £5,000

Wallace £5,000

Alexander £5,000

Sheils £5,000

Bedoya £5,000

Goian £5,000

Edu £5,000

Bocanegra £5,000

9 Others @£500 £4,500

Total week £74,500

Annual £3,874,000 £.7,000,000

[/Quote]

"For" a bus. Waiting "on" a bus would mean serving a meal and maybe some drinks to said bus.

Happy to help but only doing so as I know you like to keep things precise.

Perhaps he means on(board) a bus.