Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does he really think every Sevco fan is a total idiot and would believe this stuff?

Can we honestly say there's been any kind of fans' organisation or group speaking up to disabuse him of the notion? It's an assumption that has appeared to serve him pretty well so far. He's gone from carpet-bagger to saviour simply by adopting the role of ÚberOrc. (and yes I know an umlaut's two dots, but hey....)

Before Bennett and the rest pipe up, I know there are those who are unsure about, or suspicious of Charlie, but outside of this forum there's not a lot of dissent. Shitloads of triumphalism and "we're on the way back(?)", but little questioning of the nuts and bolts of the plan.

Can you really hold it against him if he really does? wink.gif

It's been pretty well documented that the SPL have stated that they will pay the Dundonians their money, i believe Charlie gave a copy of the letter to STV.

Isn't the issue that the letter from earlier in the summer was then superceded by "the 5-way agreement"?

What were your home gates against Caley and Alloa again :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, you'll have to forgive me (or at least understand) but I can't take diddy clubbers seriously and your Bo'ness thingie isn't even a diddy club.

We have reserve matches with bigger attendances than your thingie - you simply don't count.

Not understanding that very point is a strong indicator of those unfit to follow The Rangers.

Or it could even be that the point made little sense. If I wanted to start "following the rangers" tomorrow I could. Pending the late fitness test that exists in your imagination of course. :rolleyes:

We have reserve matches with bigger attendances than your thingie - you simply don't count.

And I thought Rangers played at the still yet to be renamed Murray Park

What's the average attendance you get at Murray Park for reserve games?

Who else plays in this reserve league? I know Celtic don't

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I'm sorry, you'll have to forgive me (or at least understand) but I can't take diddy clubbers seriously and your Bo'ness thingie isn't even a diddy club.

I think you should stop using this account bentdarroch. Even the real Bendy, high on glue, and butane would not get this stupid.

What were your home gates against Caley and Alloa again :rolleyes:

frabz-THE-DIDDY-MEN-coming-to-a-stadium-near-you-soon-28bd61.jpg

This from CQN earlier: http://www.celticnew...-buy-outs/58204

The Share Purchase Agreement between Murray and Whyte confrimed that the initial tax assessments on the scheme were received by Rangers in the period February to April 2008.

The following year they received another assessment (presumably for the prior year) in March 2009, and again in March 2010.

My reading of it is that Rangers continued to use the EBT scheme following the first determinations in Feb-April 2008 for the precedung 8 years, and thus the 2009 and 2010 assessments were for the previous year's contribution.

Taking a fag packet and a blunt pencil to it, 85% of the total value of the EBT bill was received in the determinations Feb-April 2008 calcualted against contributions of £41M in the previous years, from a total of £46.7M to 2010.

A Penalty notice was received in September 2009, coincident with the appointment of Alistair Johnston as Chairman.

Miller, Velicka, Lafferty, Bougherra, Mendes, Edu and Davis were all signed in the summer of 2008 for a value (source soccerbase) of £17 Million, a short number of months after the first tax determinations totaling around £20 Million were received.

If any of these players were indeed on EBT enhancing deals, the stupidity is confounding.

Thanks to Mark Daly (and RTC by extension) we now know that Davis received £600,000 in EBT benefits, while Mendes enjoyed a whipping £1 Million. Both had side letters.

See http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18148818

By summer 2010, with all Tax demands received, appeals against the initial £36M tax and interest lodged and due heard October, David Murray's business utterly ruined, no sight of a buyer after Andrew Ellis had shuffled off, and Lloyds supervising the business, the Board decided it was a good idea to spend £4M on Jelavic.

My vocabulary is insufficient to find the words to describe the behaviour of these people.

I don't doubt it for a second.

29846701.jpg

As I've previously asked Ibrox fans on this thread, do you think your club should be participating in the Scottish Cup this season?

If you are the same club, you should have been banned following last season's rule breaking....

....and if you are a new club, you have broken promises made which '[sl]eased' you into SFL and SFA competitions, yet have been allowed to continue, basically, cheating.

I'm sorry, you'll have to forgive me (or at least understand) but I can't take diddy clubbers seriously and your Bo'ness thingie isn't even a diddy club (1).

We have reserve matches with bigger attendances than your thingie - you simply don't count (2).

(1) Get real! Your club is a "diddy club"! You may have big attendances, comprising of day release patients from the local asylum. But, from financial, business and football sense your club is a diddy club.

(2) Followers of your club keep asking why everybody is "obsessed with hating them", I think this answers it you arrogant pr*ck!:angry: :angry: :angry:

NOTE: Apologies to all others for getting personal on this forum, but non-entities like this really get on my f*cking nerves!

(1) Get real! Your club is a "diddy club"! You may have big attendances, comprising of day release patients from the local asylum. But, from financial, business and football sense your club is a diddy club.

(2) Followers of your club keep asking why everybody is "obsessed with hating them", I think this answers it you arrogant pr*ck!:angry: :angry: :angry:

NOTE: Apologies to all others for getting personal on this forum, but non-entities like this really get on my f*cking nerves!

Don't let them get to you, that's how they win.

All of them know Rangers died, all of them know Sevco are not fit to carry the name Rangers.

The sole reason they are here is to stir things up. I would not be surprized if the main coven in this thread are.actually Celtic fans ripping the pish. Some of the crap they come out with no normal human being would believe. Just enjoy their nonsense it is entertaining.

Edited by stonedsailor