Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do people still turn up?

You promote bigotry and sectarianism something silly anaw btw.

Ah, another one that joined after "Okey Dokey Day".

Had you been around for the duration of the thread, you'd know me as one of the most bigoted, sectarian minded, hate-filled child-molester apologists on here.

I'm not, mind, but seeing as I want rangers dead, it MUST be true....;)

Is there space on the Amigos' bench for this one? I reckon he'll fit right in when the originals start with their eventual breakdowns. :lol::lol::lol: and indeed :lol:

Edit: rogue apostrophe. Wouldn't want to let that one go.....

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I just shake my head and wonder what century they are living in, it is a football team it isin't flaming genocide why don't the vast majority we keep hearing about not tell these idiots to feck off

Because the "vast majority" agree with them.

Dont listen to the bullshit permeating for each cheek, bigotry and sectarianaism is what these fans signed up for.

The biggest lie in Scottish Football is the myth spread by the OF that their bigots are only a small minority.

Ah, another one that joined after "Okey Dokey Day".

Had you been around for the duration of the thread, you'd know me as one of the most bigoted, sectarian minded, hate-filled child-molester apologists on here.

I'm not, mind, but seeing as I want rangers dead, it MUST be true....;)

Is there space on the Amigos' bench for this one? I reckon he'll fit right in when the originals start with their eventual breakdowns. :lol::lol::lol: and indeed :lol:

Edit: rogue apostrophe. Wouldn't want to let that one go.....

You want Rangers dead, noted.

Norman is very slowly waking up here.

Because the "vast majority" agree with them.

Dont listen to the bullshit permeating for each cheek, bigotry and sectarianaism is what these fans signed up for.

The biggest lie in Scottish Football is the myth spread by the OF that their bigots are only a small minority.

Do you believe the words you type?

Your performance on the SFA rules thread was purely one of omitting the more relevant paragraph

Round 3 was irrelevant as we were already bound to follow the rule by Round 2

Thats what happens when you copy and paste things from Tic blogs

EH ! :blink: you don't do logic do you Tedi ?

If you were the very same club you claim to be then round 3 is where you are exempt from playing in round 3 and are placed in round 4.

This is because by your claims that you were relegated and not that the newco were shoed into the 3rd division (:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:) and were in fact the club that finished 2nd in the SPL.

So if your club had finished 2nd in the SPL you would have been in the 4th round and not placed in the 3rd as stated in the round 4 conditions.

This is the very same reason that your club if it won the Scottish cup 3 years running cannot enter European competitions because you support a brand new entity posing as it's predecessor.

Happy to help you :P

Strangely enough, outside of the Sevconian bubble, a lot of us do. Must all be T*******s, eh?;)

Sorry Norman but we can't have the sort of thing on the forum mate. I urge everyone who like me despises sectarianism to ask and give Norman some time to edit his post and if he doesn't then complain.

You just can't post shit like that anymore Norm.

(offensive word edited out of Norms post by me)

An ironic statement to make after your performance on my SFA rules thread! :lol:

It seems that you omitted an important part of the rules in your post, just to try and twist things.

You sir are a liar and a fraud.

Sorry Norman but we can't have the sort of thing on the forum mate. I urge everyone who like me despises sectarianism to ask and give Norman some time to edit his post and if he doesn't then complain.

Seriously who is Norman?

And the club Rangers Football Club is dead and no more, you got a tribute act that pretends the old club.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Wahey, the Defender of the Opressed has ridden to the rescue.

Did I miss a meeting, or something? Is there a new list of banned words? I think we should be told. I demand transparency!

Here's an idea, Bennett. Why don't you take your faux-offence to the mods, and ask them to run any words that upset your delicate constitution through the filters. It doesn't take too much work, and I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Alternatively, you could take your faux-offence and shove it up your arse.

Your choice. Bigot.

:lol: FFS Benny you insult WRK by calling him Norman which he probably thinks is offensive then have the bare face cheek to correct his grammar :blink:

I don't find tarrier offensive and it's directed at fans like me ! a Celtic supporter and it doesn't bother me as it's Ragers fans that think that saying it will in some way demean me !

It seems that you omitted an important part of the rules in your post, just to try and twist things.

You sir are a liar and a fraud.

And you, Bennett, were posting on another thread while you were "on the phone".

Mind you, every cloud....

Your performance on that thread brightened many posters' day. For that we must acknowledge you.

Must all be Tarriers, eh?;)

Not a chance.

Whilst nearly all plastics have chips on their shoulder, few have the bitter, monumentally festering variety you do.

And - speaking of festering - barely two weeks after Doncaster's infamous 'garden of roses' speech we now see HMRC seeking a winding up order on Hearts.

From the STV website:

"Heart of Midlothian FC faces a winding up order from HM Revenue and Customs over an unpaid tax bill.

The tax authority presented a petition to the Court of Session in Edinburgh to place the SPL club into liquidation earlier this month.

It is understood that the Tynecastle club is facing the action from HMRC over unpaid PAYE and National Insurance dating back several months, which is separate from their ongoing troubles with the tax authority.

The latest dispute with the tax authority comes as Hearts are challenging a £1.75m bill at the First Tier Tax Tribunal relating to players loaned to the club by Lithuanian club FBK Kaunas, which is also owned by Vladimir Romanov."

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

SPL? Roon ye! Will Hibs fans demand the 5-1 score is erased from history and the cup be awarded to them? Will diddies and plastics alike set about Hearts to protect the league's integrity?

Poor Killie - will they be next?

Fingers crossed.

Edited by Bendarroch