Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No takers?

What about playing football - club or company?

Any orcs going to answer the question? To me the company/club failed the C.V.A and is bound to die no matter if it is a newco or a separate entity they still hold responsible from the oldco.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

The forum is moderated, no? If the poster in question has broken the rules he will be banned/warned accordingly. Personally I couldn't give a f**k if he/she is or isn't. Anyone who feels anything other than utter disgust at the holocaust is beyond help and "condemning" them on an internet forum isn't going to change that.

It is a pretty damning accusation you've levelled at him, mind, Bennett. That kind of shit could attract jail time, after all.

I would have thought the onus was on you and your buddies to back it up, rather than continue with your snide little smears.

Just before I attract the usual opprobrium from the Orcs - I am not defending anyone, I am attacking the defamatory actions of a minority of posters.

Pretty selective with your quoting Norman, your defence of him does you no favours at all. Seeing a different side to you now, one that i don't care much for.

Can you actually read?

And BTW, referring to "pish" and "mind must be fucking diseased" isn't a challenge - it's insulting based on your prejudice. If you had concerns, ask him to explain himself.

As for you not caring much for me, well boo fucking hoo. Disrespectful, bigoted, lying moral cowards are pretty far down the list when it comes to qualities I value in my associates.

Our Brenda has a track record of this ... I don't even think he believes the pish he writes and it's simply an exercise in a) point scoring b) to discredit the poster in the eyes of the forum.

I think the poor boy has a lot of pent up anger and seethe from far more than the footballing world. I think the accusations he tosses at you are a reflection from which he cannot escape ... sad really,

And yet he keeps coming back for more - the inside of his head must be a scary place.

The forum is moderated, no? If the poster in question has broken the rules he will be banned/warned accordingly. Personally I couldn't give a f**k if he/she is or isn't. Anyone who feels anything other than utter disgust at the holocaust is beyond help and "condemning" them on an internet forum isn't going to change that.

Totally agree. The gaping hole in Bennett's faux-horror is that NO denial took place. The posts in question ARE somewhat suspect, to say the least, but before going off the deep end, a reasonable person would have asked for clarification or, as you say, alerted the moderators.

But, hey ho, as you say - it's an internet forum, so what you gonna do?

Totally agree. The gaping hole in Bennett's faux-horror is that NO denial took place. The posts in question ARE somewhat suspect, to say the least, but before going off the deep end, a reasonable person would have asked for clarification or, as you say, alerted the moderators.

But, hey ho, as you say - it's an internet forum, so what you gonna do?

The pish does does seem to be running down the inside of benny's legs over this.

Not really a joking matter Norman, that money would have meant a lot to those pensioners.

94 million would have meant a lot to the NHS, The Armed Forces, Schools.....

Must be fucking lonely up there on the moral high ground.....

Edit: spilling.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

94 million would have meant a lot to the NHS, The Armed Forces, Schools.....

Must be fucking lonely up there on the moral high ground.....

Edit: spilling.

You're the one joking about pensioners being conned out of money, while i have condemned the non payment of taxes.

You're an all round lowlife.