Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It has not been found guilty of anything and I dont have an old club ;)

:lol: D&P have included the BTC in the final amount owed by Rangers PLC ! that's a clear sign of guilty.

And who is defending Rangers PLC in court against these EBT abuse allegations ? probably no one as the ship is sinking alone.

:lol: D&P have included the BTC in the final amount owed by Rangers PLC ! that's a clear sign of guilty.

And who is defending Rangers PLC in court against these EBT abuse allegations ? probably no one as the ship is sinking alone.

They included the potential liability for voting purposes only. A big difference from a finding against the club.

1353020644[/url]' post='6810249']

Bennett, why are you bothering?

Kincardine as he usually does is having a discussion, quite reasonable.

Your last few thousand posts have just been nonsense from you... your opinion is worthless, a deluded opinion based in bias and blue tinted glasses. I have no idea why you are bothering because you and bedarroch are a couple of tits.

Fixed that for you.

They included the potential liability for voting purposes only. A big difference from a finding against the club.

Ach we all know they are guilty anyways :P we are just waiting to rub in that your mob won titles n cups by effectively cheating by fielding ineligible players as the rules book states :)

Far from cherry picking - it's akin to targeting a stool in the slurry pit.

And we have been punished enough. More than enough.

smile.gif

I know having Fat Sally as a manger must be hell with a crook in charge as well threatening to kill your club if you don't part with your hard earned giros :lol:

And what boils my pish:

1. fans of rangers not acknowledging that they have a (possibly) viable club because of the rest of Scottish football.

2. Cuntish comments about "diddies" from fans of a club with a history of less than four months.

I'm very, very glad that any of that boils your pish. And by f**k there's a lot of your pish to boil.

The board WKR (© Dhensebhore) reveals new depths of diddy clubber angst to mock.

Pleasing...