Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bairnforever, I apologise if I appear to have overtaken you as Bendarroch's favourite diddy on this thread. Believe me, it's not an accolade I've been working for. I mean, we went from this:

First off, that's WRK - Bendarroch seems to be dyslexic as well as stupid. Secondly, don't you worry - I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with. Please don't fall into the same assumption that Bennett and his Amigos do - this site is a bit of light relief for me, from the more serious business of real life. Some posters, not so much.biggrin.gif

From which you can extrapolate that:

1. I am in fact involved in some way, however minor, in carrying on protest and agitation on this matter,

2. My name isn't really WhiteRoseKillie, and my involvement on here is separate from my real life,

3. My employment can be a bit sensitive about on-line activity.

Which garners the response:

laugh.gif

Please, please, please, please do tell us how it all goes for you. We would love to see the letters, the emails and taped conversations from the world of the undercover investigation bureau ran for the betterment of mankind by the board WKR (© Dhensebhore)

That's fucking awesome!

His name is Bond, WKR Bond. I wonder just how seriously our man in cloak and daggers is taken by those he is in contact with. Is it a dangerous world he works in? Is he paid a handsome sum for his endeavours? If so - does he pay tax on the money or is it all cash in hand?

laugh.gif

WKR - you win this years award for the most sublime, most rabidly mentalist post on this thread. All competition for it was reduced to rubble with that incredible salvo you offered. You win by any number of country miles.

laugh.gif

How he gets that from my original post, only his fucked-up brain knows.

I try to give him an out:

Any idea what I do for a living? No? OK, then.....

Should I be scared that the boards secret agent (© WKR - © Dhensebhore) is displeased that I downgraded his fantasy secret 'persona' to that of a mere person?

laugh.gif

Another c**t of a day on P&B for the serial fantasist now known as WKR Bond.

But he won't leave it alone, and proudly displays his usual poor comprehension skills at the same time.

That's all very well, but what we really want to know is if you do that undercover.

Are they magic crayons? Do you need a special torch to reveal the mysterious scribblings? Do the pages explode if some unauthorised agent takes a sneaky wee look at your work?

It's marvellous. Really.

laugh.gif

Then he develops the theme - all the stuff off this year's Santa letter gets a mention.

Sorry mate - your crown, your position as the board mentalist in chief has been taken by WKR Bond.

I can't see that ever changing for you after todays apocalyptic revelations from the shadowy, deadly world in which WKR Bond works.

I feel for you. sad.gif

And finally, he decides that I'm the one who's mental.

f**k me, he brightens up the day, doesn't he just?

What a load of pish your tribute act will be dead, thats why Charles Green put out a share issue before Christmas to pay back Ticketus.

I'm sorry mate - I know that was a fine effort to reclaim your place on P&B as the go-to moron of choice.

But, really, WKR Bond has now bravely revealed the magical land he lives in and you're fucked to be honest.

Why not ask your pals at KDS if there's anything you can cut and paste that might really stand out in a crowd?

Or are you a wee bit hurt, a wee bit angry with them for not letting you post the fake conclusion to the FTTT yesterday? Guys on here had popcorn ruined and everything.

sad.gif

To be fair - I don't think I'm alone in reaching that conclusion.

WKR Bond. Oh ffs!

laugh.gif

Aye, ffs indeed. Your key worker must be dreading her next appraisal if she's on performance-related.

By all means have a pop, that's what we're all here for, but seriously, look back at your posts. As I am not actually WRK in real life, I am sure you cannot possibly be the stupid, linguistically challenged, wilfully moronic bigot that you come across as.

And you're right. you're not alone - you're never alone with..........nah, mental health jokes? Poor taste,probably. Not normally a barrier for me, but hey ho.

@alextomoIn other words a lot of former Rangers directors -the men who walked away - may well have to pay up like the PAYE world does...

@alextomoBig Tax Case: "the payments are loans, not earnings, and so are recoverable from the employee or his estate."

FTT result

HMRC have won the case so haha Rangers!

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Various journos on Twitter tweeting that 'Rangers' have 'won' the big tax case.

Tweets have since been deleted.

Hector killed Rangers for nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronnie Esplin ‏@RonnieEsplin

Rangers Tax Case verdict going to get it all going again and then some....on Press Association wires soon.

http://www.financeandtaxtribunals.gov.uk/judgmentfiles/j6851/TC02372.pdf

Majority verdict: The EBT's were in fact loans!

SPL, RTC, disgraced lawyer, IRA writer and all the rest of the WKR's - fuckin' roon ye!

laugh.gif

They seem to have ruled that they were loans, but tax was due. Some sources on Twitter say Rangers have won, others say HMRC have won. I assume the outcome is that neither has "won", as such, but that the truth is somewhere in the middle. Like that money is due as tax, and that the EBT schemes were not a legal way of remunerating players, but that the tax isn't due by Rangers FC (extinct) and it is actually due by the players?

So what does this mean on the last page:

These are the two chief tenets derived from the case law I have relied on, and they

have guided me in my reasoning to arrive at the end result that the trust payments are

to be construed as ‘emoluments’ for the purposes of the tax legislation.