Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just the admission of that amount in a CVA proposal issued by RANGERS' administrators - their figures, which are what killed your club, and handed the bones to Charlie.

You clearly posted that Rangers stole £94 million from honest people for over a decade, so perhaps you would be good enough to give us some proof to back this up Norman?

Five minutes in and it's Benfica 1 Sporting Wing 0.

I don't dare assume this day can get any better.

smile.gif

I don't see any fixtures UP in the European Champions League featuring such a match. Hows it going DOWN there in Scotland's fourth tier league Ben? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

2012–13 UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League Third Qualifying Round Celtic 2 – 1 HJK Helsinki Celtic Park 1 August 2012

UEFA Champions League Third Qualifying Round HJK Helsinki 0 – 2 Celtic Sonera Stadium 8 August 2012

UEFA Champions League Play-off Round Helsingborg 0 – 2 Celtic Olympia 21 August 2012

UEFA Champions League Play-off Round Celtic 2 – 0 Helsingborg Celtic Park 29 August 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Celtic 0 – 0 Benfica Celtic Park 19 September 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Spartak Moscow 2 – 3 Celtic Luzhniki Stadium 2 October 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Barcelona 2 – 1 Celtic Camp Nou 23 October 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Celtic 2 – 1 Barcelona Celtic Park 7 November 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Benfica – Celtic Estádio da Luz 20 November 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Celtic – Spartak Moscow Celtic Park 5 December 2012

Guest Kincardine

As for the amount of debt to hmrc, it was Duff & Phelps who issued the CVA proposal - what was their agenda?

Nice to see the bigotry coming back full bore now you think it's all turned out nicely, as well.

I haven't seen any bigotry from Bears on this bit of the thread. Indeed, I can't actually remember when I saw one bigoted comment from a Bear on P&B.

Now talking of pies, I suspect this evening's may be of the humble type. You should be the first

one to eat it.

When the news of the World first ran the EBT story a number of Rangers fans on here put forward the notion that MIH would be paying the bill. The FTT results are due out shortly, Murray may just have been asking Green how much do I owe the Tax man on Rangers behalf.

Or they could be getting their story straight so they are both singing from the same hymn sheet when Hector finds them guilty next month.smile.gif

Oh aye, do tell us more?

As for the amount of debt to hmrc, it was Duff & Phelps who issued the CVA proposal - what was their agenda?

Nice to see the bigotry coming back full bore now you think it's all turned out nicely, as well.

I noticed that right away, back to their old ways. Gone now is the "i'm married to a Shettleston and my best mate is a Jungle" bollocks. Brace yourselves to feel the wrath of "big hoose guy" and a multitude of other Proles.

Five minutes in and it's Benfica 1 Sporting Wing 0.

I don't dare assume this day can get any better.

smile.gif

I don't see any fixtures UP in the European Champions League featuring such a match. Hows it going DOWN there in Scotland's fourth tier league Ben? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

UEFA Champions League Third Qualifying Round Celtic 2 – 1 HJK Helsinki Celtic Park 1 August 2012

UEFA Champions League Third Qualifying Round HJK Helsinki 0 – 2 Celtic Sonera Stadium 8 August 2012

UEFA Champions League Play-off Round Helsingborg 0 – 2 Celtic Olympia 21 August 2012

UEFA Champions League Play-off Round Celtic 2 – 0 Helsingborg Celtic Park 29 August 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Celtic 0 – 0 Benfica Celtic Park 19 September 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Spartak Moscow 2 – 3 Celtic Luzhniki Stadium 2 October 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Barcelona 2 – 1 Celtic Camp Nou 23 October 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Celtic 2 – 1 Barcelona Celtic Park 7 November 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Benfica 1 – 1 Celtic Estádio da Luz 20 November 2012

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Celtic – Spartak Moscow Celtic Park 5 December 2012

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

it is a loan, todays judgement indicates that, but getting the loans back was never the case, HMRC claimed they werent loans but instead 2nd payments, rangers denied and appealed this

rangers won, it doesnt matter when rangers football club attempt to get the loans back, so long as the loans are loans

and now the SPL commission must now be truely fucked as loans are not wage side contracts

Actually in court HMRC never disputed that the EBTs were loans. They based the case on the fact that these loan were emoluments (earnings) and therefore taxable income. They lost the case because Rangers were able to show that the players did not have total control over the fund, the monies were not unreservedly at the employee's disposal. This was due to the fact that the side-letters did not guarantee the money be paid into the trust at all and was a discretionary loan.

I agree that any SPL investigation into dual contracts is now somewhat limited by what they can pursue. It should be noted that while Rangers got off with the at-large case there are still some small pockets of EBTs that are under the microscope.

1353440855[/url]' post='6826007']

Aye you stepped up to the mark and were conspicuously wrong. Of course you didn't hold back - much to your shame.

Most Bears on here were pretty humble about our shortcomings and took pelters. I'd really hope that out-spoken posters like you could see that you went over the top.

I really not want to detract from your deserved gloatfest tonight but the part I bolded above is revisionist nonsense. Humble is not a word I'd use to describe any post on this thread and certainly not 'most Bears'. There was a 'circle the wagons' attitude from most of you. Not to say that wasn't an understandable reaction but to call your fellow Bears on here humble is laughable.

Anyway, gloat away!

Just checked...I have 1043 posts on this thread. I posted through the darkest days and have been proven 100% correct...no ifs buts or maybes...100% correct.

Where are Poz,Hibee Jibee,MrX etc etc etc etc ................and so on and so on :rolleyes: I doubt there has never been so many people so wrong in the history of the internet. This is certainly an epic thread...maybe not for the reasons some had hoped for but i am glad as a Rangers poster to have stuck by the club.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG!!

Congratulations to you...

A Pyrrhic victory is a victory with such a devastating cost that it carries the implication that another such victory will ultimately lead to defeat. Someone who wins a Pyrrhic victory has been victorious in some way; however, the heavy toll negates any sense of achievement or profit.

Guest Kincardine

I noticed that right away, back to their old ways. Gone now is the "i'm married to a Shettleston and my best mate is a Jungle" bollocks. Brace yourselves to feel the wrath of "big hoose guy" and a multitude of other Proles.

So Glen. You're a decent poster and I'm a thick Bear. Just who is this,"big hoose guy" and why do you call him that? I've noticed a few remarks about him/it but I'd like to know more.

Can you explain?

I don't see any fixtures UP in the European Champions League featuring such a match. Hows it going DOWN there in Scotland's fourth tier league Ben? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Benfica – Celtic Estádio da Luz 20 November 2012

Yeah but

2012 HMRC FTT

HMRC 0 -Rangers 47.65 Million :lol: