Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

are you kidding on?

i got pelters on here for saying that the mark day side letter 'revelations' were a load of pish. if you can stand reading the utterances of half wits that make up 90% of this thread go back to the night that documentary aired and see the abuse i took for pointing out that daly was full of wind and pish.

yes, good shout. I do remember that now and you were proven right. I apologise.

any chance of an apology from all the idiots who slated me for saying that on the basis of the evidence i had seen rangers would win the tax tribunal?

hmrc is a joke.

Soz

xxx

Can an internet blog be sued???

I hope so!:lol:

The individual or group that own it can be sued so i reckon McGillivan,Thomson,McConville and RTC (whoever the faceless one is) will be squirming just a bit tonight. I would hope that this really hits the Donegal based bigots' book sales very hard indeed.

Guest Kincardine

Can some Mod now give this thread the death it deserves and archive it?

We Rangers fans like to post on here and don't like to be associated with such ill-informed pish.

Almost 100,000 posts of utter tripe. Archive it off and let's talk about football.

Soz

xxx

cheers ;)

it's hilarious that daly got an award for that documentary despite it being aesthetically horrible and now it's only revelation has turned out be a pile of shite.

the way he presented the side letter evidence was very disingenuous and questions need to be asked about what evidence he saw and why he choose to present it the way he did. in the bbc live blog today they pointed out that the side letters 'could be interpreted as contracts', i would imagine in the current kick the bbc climate and with the cut backs ahead at pacific quay there will be a few worried journalists there.

Edited by T_S_A_R

You didn't think Rangers would win the case though..

i'm talking here about the evidence presented in the program.

the first quote is half a sentence.

the second quote refers to something specified earlier in the document.

the third one is confirmation of the use of EBTs.

now is it more likely that daly left out pertinent info or that he has took quotes deliberately out of context?

* even although the evidence here is weak i think rangers will correctly lose the case,

* i'm interested in anyone who has knowledge or an opinion on why EBTs were first signed off by the treasury and hmrc?

* has anyone asked what the sfa believed was happening with the millions pouring out rangers into EBTs every year that they had documentary evidence of?

page 1185 for Mark Daly discussion for full context. This quote is from page 1197.

TBF I didn't think Rangers would win either at the time or in mid September (I think my last post on the subject) but as time passed it seemed more and more likely they were going to win.

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

We Rangers fans like to post on here and don't like to be associated with such ill-informed pish.

Almost 100,000 posts of utter tripe. Archive it off and let's talk about football.

Longest thread in P&B history = biggest lot of nonsense in P&B history.

And that is saying something.

DIVISION THREE AND NO EUROPEAN FOOTBALL FOR SEVERAL YEARS. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

For this tribunal result today we'll take that as now we can give you a big GTF. Make no mistake many in Scotland and beyond are absolutely spewing at this finding. Yourself,WRK,Bairnforever included in that.

As for myself,i'm enjoying a few Chivas Regals after a very good result for all bluenoses today. It won't be too long before we're back on top of Scottish football.

For this tribunal result today we'll take that as now we can give you a big GTF. Make no mistake many in Scotland and beyond are absolutely spewing at this finding. Yourself,WRK,Bairnforever included in that.

As for myself,i'm enjoying a few Chivas Regals after a very good result for all bluenoses today. It won't be too long before we're back on top of Scottish football.

I've literally been laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif all evening Youngsy!! You have me all wrong! Seriously, you must admit,

it IS F'n hilarious. laugh.gif

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

Longest thread in P&B history = biggest lot of nonsense in P&B history.

And that is saying something.

Rangers fans need to understand this thread was a lot more than the Big Tax Case. In fact as soon as Rangers went into administration the BTC was no longer an issue for the continuation and survival of Rangers since it would get paid out of any CVA and be left behind in a Newco. Most of it is Whyte/D&P/Quantum/BlueKnights, other debts, reconstruction, expulsion from the SPL and wider financial impact.

What this victory does is take a lot of trophy stripping things out the equation although we are yet to hear if the SPL are happy their rules have been followed in accordance with the facts found by the judges.

You do realise that Administration happened and the Liquidation is still ongoing don't you? :lol:

Sorry to the rest of the posters but with a berrr you can never assume :ph34r:

The fat lady hasn't had her turn singing yet so please let the mods keep it open.

Div's minted because of this thread

Guest Kincardine

You do realise that Administration happened and the Liquidation is still ongoing don't you? :lol:

Fuxake? Did that really happen? You cad.

Next thing you'll be telling me is that Rangers are now playing in Scotland's 4th league.