Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

f**k off ya bigoted Fcukwit...Why any Rangers poster debates with this bigoted arse is beyond me.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

that's you're opinion i only ask questions while laughing at your demise, my investors are ready to put there money on CG consortium buy off the assets of Ibrox and Murray Park then to build a super Tesco and a Monorail link from Govan to the City Centre. wink.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Don't be so fucking tedious.

Why? It's never stopped you guys.

And Tedi, you don't deserve a reply all to yourself, you're not in the class of posters like Kincardine. Seething yes, like most I didn't see this coming. Whataboutery? are you fcuking kidding me? Where have i been guilty of that?

As i said earlier; Congrats to the berrzzz, really. But i still think it's a Pyrrhic victory...but that's just my opinion. the nine months you've had since Valentine's day must have outweighed today's pleasure, surely?

Guest Kincardine

i'am against bigotry and sectarianism.

So when you post pish like this does it make you feel special? Do you think it makes you look 'big' in the eye of other psoters?

Let's be honest - being opposed to, "bigotry and sectarianism" doesn't make you special - it just makes you an ordinary human like the rest of us - except we don't feel the need to make a special point of it.

Every regular Bear on here is opposed to bigotry and sectarianism - it's one reason why we feel this is a good forum. Except we. usually, just get on with posting rather than trying to draw attention to ourselves.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

that's you're opinion i only ask questions while laughing at your demise, my investors are ready to put there money on CG consortium buy off the assets of Ibrox and Murray Park then to build a super Tesco and a Monorail link from Govan to the City Centre. wink.gif

It is not an opinion...You called Rangers supporters 'dirty Orange c***s...or b*****ds' Now that could be taken out of context or it could have been meant in jest but it wasnt. It was said with pure hatred....Now f**k off Bigot!

I wonder if Daly,Thomson,McGillivan,McConville (you know the guy that bairnforever put great faith on) and all the rest will have the good grace to apologise or will they just crawl under a stone together as the bigots they are.

I wouldn't accept any apology from them - I'm hoping that Murray's lawyers can at least ruin them financially.

The disgraced bungler has already felt the heat over the last week and I'd like to think that he and the other eejits are brought to book.

Meanwhile - for all the plastics and diddies who swallowed their lies hook line and sinker - laugh.gif

One at a time please.

You are quite correct we didn't cheat

Tax avoidance is perfectly legal...ask the 3 person panel ;)

There was no sectarian signing policy...ask Don Kitchenbrand.

I am sure sectarian songs have been sung but which club in scotland is not guilty of that charge?

You are right again they didn't riot in 72 or Manchester. They fought back against isol;ated police brutality...Ifd 200,000 of us rioted in Manchester i might have noticed...You will have the pictures of this widespread violence and the looted shops...the wrecked bars etc??

We did go into Liquidation and came out the same club under a different company name...bit of a farce if you ask me but that's the way it is...54 titles and still going strong ;)

You're welcome to your night of crowing, but neither of the 2 No8's that i've seen posting in this thread believes the pish you've spouted above

Sure, with your bigoted and completely off topic comments on sectarian songs, signings and Manchester, with your team being set as chickenshit other ;) whatever pot / kettle forum for this pish

And you have the nerve to say I do not deserve a reply :lol: just makes your tear stained reply all the more pleasing

My team is not on the list provided. Bigoted and off topic? :huh:

You're welcome to your night of crowing, but neither of the 2 No8's that i've seen posting in this thread believes the pish you've spouted above

Feel free to contradict any of it...Especailly the Manchester Pics. I have been asking Yahoos for nearly 4 years to post the clips of the carnage and the wrecked bars...looted shops but so far nothing....Anyone would think it didn't happen but it must have because John Guant said it did on Talk sport Radio...i know as i had to listen to the lieing fat fuckwit all the way up the road the next day

I wouldn't accept any apology from them - I'm hoping that Murray's lawyers can at least ruin them financially.

The disgraced bungler has already felt the heat over the last week and I'd like to think that he and the other eejits are brought to book.

Meanwhile - for all the plastics and diddies who swallowed their lies hook line and sinker - laugh.gif

What exactly have they done wrong in a legal context? The only one who'll be ruined financially is Moonbeam's himself :P

Guest Kincardine

the nine months you've had since Valentine's day must have outweighed today's pleasure, surely?

Hey let me be honest. Would I rather Rangers were in the top league on merit and admin hadn't happened? f**k yes.

Would I prefer a CL gig or a Europa cup gig to a slot in the Ramsdens Cup? f**k yes again.

However, admin has brought about 2 things.

1. A bit of financial sanity. OK so some may challenge that we're still overpaying for players but look at the EBT list. I mentioned it before but what we paid players was utterly insane. £370K EBT plus wages for Egil Østenstad? That was fucking bonkers. I'm taller than him and, at 52, about as mobile as when we signed him. I'd have done as good a job on even half his dosh. Even a quarter. This is the REAL Ibrox scandal.

2. This season has really galvanised The Bears. Yes, we have turned up in numbers and that is to our credit. More importantly, we're inteerested in who we're playing next; how the opposition are doing; how the league looks, and how the young players are performing. We are all keen on the likes of Aird, Mackay, McLeod and Naismith to go out and play for the jersey and they have all responded brilliantly.

In 40+ years of supporting Rangers I have never known us to be so keen on just football, respecting our opposition and backing our weans. I'd prefer that we'd not put ourselves in this position but I am absolutely certain that our fans and our players have been a credit to us so far.

As I keep reading this judgement, the SPL's case against Rangers grows weaker and weaker.

From the majority perspective, they have found that players received loans not wages. What this means is that Rangers had no obligation to submit these contracts to the SFA or the SPL because they would not have been considered contracts for participation at football.

But Heidi Poon does not help the SPL case either:

From page 120 (minority decision):

XVI) For bonus payments to the footballing employees, there appeared to be aschedule agreed for the start of each season and lodged with SFA as a matterof normal practice. The bonus entitlement should be the same for eachplayer in the team squad in accordance with the schedule agreed. It wouldappear that the bonus and appearance money for players with a sub-trust hadbeen paid via the trust mechanism while other players without a sub-trustreceived their entitlement through payroll.

So what Poon is saying is that the SFA knew how much was being paid contractually and that this was declared to the SFA. The issue, therefore, is not that there were two contracts but rather how money was being paid (i.e. to a sub-trust or by payroll).

What exactly have they done wrong in a legal context? The only one who'll be ruined financially is Moonbeam's himself :P

Those who lied on the RTC blog..The Corrupt Lawyer/s...The failed social worker. The heat has been off them while this case was on going but as Bendarroch said one has already been forced to retract certain posts on his blog...hopefully further legal action will follow against those who posted falsehoods and those who allowed people to post falsehoods. Liable lwas do cover internet forums and blogs as well as Mainstream Media. ;)

Hey let me be honest. Would I rather Rangers were in the top league on merit and admin hadn't happened? f**k yes.

Would I prefer a CL gig or a Europa cup gig to a slot in the Ramsdens Cup? f**k yes again.

1. A bit of financial sanity. OK so some may challenge that we're still overpaying for players but look at the EBT list. I mentioned it before but what we paid players was utterly insane. £370K EBT plus wages for Egil Østenstad? That was fucking bonkers. I'm taller than him and, at 52, about as mobile as when we signed him. I'd have done as good a job on even half his dosh. Even a quarter. This is the REAL Ibrox scandal.

2. This season has really galvanised The Bears. Yes, we have turned up in numbers and that is to our credit. More importantly, we're inteerested in who we're playing next; how the opposition are doing; how the league looks, and how the young players are performing. We are all keen on the likes of Aird, Mackay, McLeod and Naismith to go out and play for the jersey and they have all responded brilliantly.

In 40+ years of supporting Rangers I have never known us to be so keen on just football, respecting our opposition and backing our weans. I'd prefer that we'd not put ourselves in this position but I am absolutely certain that our fans and our players have been a credit to us so far.

Personally, I think Rangers are going to emerge stronger and more unified from this mess. I think that there is a sense of purpose and optimism amongst the support. I also think that going to a broader ownership model is a plus and I am cautiously optimistic that Green is putting in place some high quality management.

I think that there may come a time when certain clubs will; regret their actions over the past 6 months.

f**k all that....You're 52?? I had you down as ages with me! Now i do feel fucking old!!!!