Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Feck me there are some people that have posted in this thread over 2000 times. Is there not more to your lives than a football teams demise?

And only TWO of those posting more than 300 times have a negative reputation. Maybe that shows that, for all the shit slung back and forth, we do kinda respect each other. It's been fun.

Now, no peeking - fancy guessing who the two posters are that P&B as a whole thinks are worth a negative reputation?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Feck me there are some people that have posted in this thread over 2000 times. Is there not more to your lives than a football teams demise?

And only TWO of those posting more than 300 times have a negative reputation. Maybe that shows that, for all the shit slung back and forth, we do kinda respect each other. It's been fun.

Now, no peeking - fancy guessing who the two posters are that P&B as a whole thinks are worth a negative reputation?

How do you check how many times someone has posted in a threat, and the reps? huh.gif

How do you check how many times someone has posted in a threat, and the reps? huh.gif

I sincerely hope that that was unintentional, or do we have to watch out for exploding e-mails?

Click on the "replies" for this thread to find out who has posted how many times.

Now, talk of starting with a conclusion then grasping at an argument to support it.

The comment regarding titles is madness, and you must know that. Competition successes are not 'owned' by anyone and can not be bought and sold. I don't even know how anyone could even begin to try and convince someone, that an abstract concept could be owned. If titles are stripped by the authorised body then they are stripped. Anyone who thinks this can be resisted is worryingly deluded - and I know you are better than that.

The rest is wishful thinking and speculate on your part (no crime in that)

This is distressing news, I am forming a new junior team to play in Perth and district leagues and was hoping to negiotiate the sale and transfer of Third Lanark's Scottish Cup wins in 1888-89 and 1904-05 to our new club so that our trophy room doesn't look too bare in our first season. Ach! maybe this is why I've not received any replies yet. :unsure:

On the the forum home page (rangers in the SFL for example), click on the "replies" link next to each thread - it comes up with a list of who has posted.

Reputation - just click on a poster's name above his/her avatar to view profile.

1353788651[/url]' post='6838765']

Go to the origin of the thread and where it says how many views and replies the thread has had just click on the replies part and a list of all the posters comes up. As for the reps just click on the individual poster and go to their profile page where it will tell what their rep is.

But there is a twist to all this. The position of Charles Green is that the 'new' Rangers are not members of the SPL and are not subject to their jurisdiction. He also maintains that he 'owns' the titles and that the SPL cannot take away his property. His position was never based on the FTT outcome. I am told that Green's lawyers feel that he has a very strong position in law.

God knows there's been some blindingly ridiculous pish posted on this thread, but Paquis, I think you've just provided my favourite here.

Why do otherwise relatively sane Rangers fans feel the need to go bonkers periodically?