Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No'it's not mixed, personally speaking i have no problem in clubs outwith the SPL having 50% of gates from cup games. What does bother me to an extent is SPL Clubs that tried to manipulate Rangers into division one after their rejection of the club into the SPL benefitting from gate money in cup games at Ibrox. I accept that those are the rules but i don't have to be happy about them all the time. With the exception of Dundee i don't want any of the SPL clubs benefitting financially from the Rangers support.

Ah right, i apologise for getting mixed up.

So it's all the SPL clubs (barring killie?) who you have an issue with taking a split of the gate at ibrox.

CHARLES GREEN and the Board of Rangers Football Club has noted speculation regarding possible outcomes of gate distribution as a result of Rangers' decision not to take tickets for the Scottish Cup match against Dundee United at Tannadice.

The chief executive said: "The Club was contacted by Dundee United requesting us to waive our rights to the share of the gate under Cup Competition Rule 46©, this was declined.

"It has been decided by the board that any proceeds from gate receipts due to the Club will be donated to the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice Brick by Brick Appeal and Erskine charities via the Rangers Charity Foundation."

That's a perfect response to the wee Hibs. And to their greedy, grubby, clutching desperation for cash.

Integrity was it?

laugh.gif

They could easily make the Scottish cup a home and away affair - erasing the need for a league cup so there are not too many extra games and guaranteeing every club a home gate.

More than fair.

A team beaten in the Semi finals having not played a game at home would make less than a team knocked out in the first round at home.

I should know that a Rangers fan is at odds with the concept of, "fair".

Try again.

That's a perfect response to the wee Hibs. And to their greedy, grubby, clutching desperation for cash.

Integrity was it?

laugh.gif

Let's see if Rangers give the money to charity.

After all they kept it for themselves the last time.

How's Charles' greedy, clutching, desperation for cash (sorry - share issue) going?

Has Bomber given that pensioner their £20 back yet?

A quick point about the share issue. How do they hope to raise £27M? Are the people investing in Rangers daft? (Obviously the fans are but the alleged big businessmen who have already pledged £17M must be really stupid) Right now the market cap for Celtic is £35M, bearing in mind Celtic have a small debt, just qualified for the last 16 of the CL and are odds on to win the SPL for the forseeable future. How can Newco Rangers be worth 80% of Celtic?

(Of course to buy Celtic it would take a fair bit more than £35M with a takeover driving the stock price up and major shareholders looking for a premium above the current trading value)

Bendarroch,

Did you go for a pub lunch?

I rarely drink. I had a bottle of beer on my birthday back in May and a couple of haufs when on holiday - I think that's my total consumption for 2012. I might have a glass of champagne at Christmas. Mibbe even a whisky to see the bells in.

Wild, eh?

smile.gif

A team beaten in the Semi finals having not played a game at home would make less than a team knocked out in the first round at home.

I should know that a Rangers fan is at odds with the concept of, "fair".

Try again.

I did say the Scottish cup could become a home AND away affair. Two ties per round - one home game each for the competing clubs.

So why should fans who are not members of these groups be denied the opportunity to go?

That's a fair point and tbh they shouldn't be denied the opportunity so in that respect i'll concede that the club should have taken an amount for sale to season ticket holders that wanted to go but i haven't seen any Rangers fan complaining to the club about their stance on this and stating that they wanted tickets.

So why is the share money not for the club, but only for the company Sevco Scotland Limited? Charles Green is lying yet again but the orcs will lap it up with their hard earned giro.

I dig what you are saying, but personally i'm not at all concerned about any P&B orcs getting scammed at Ayebroke AGAIN. I've read enough of their posts to have no sympathy at all for any of the orc supporters of corruption. wink.gif

RFC (R.I.P.)

Right, so now you're boycotting Dundee United because the SPL chairmen tried to shoehorn you into division one, for selfish reasons.

But your outrage doesn't apply to fellow-SPL outfit Motherwell, for reasons that make no damn sense whatsoever, because none of the excuses your club and its supporters's wheel out to justify their countless vendettas and grudges makes any damn sense whatsoever.

It's actually embarrassing, watching the "reasoning" behind this boycott being rehashed, rejigged and redeployed every time one of them gets a trampling. The tone is starting to sound like the excuses you'd get from one of those blokes who shows up at Accident and Emergency with the nozzle of a hoover stuck in his arse.

"I was cleaning up in Division Three, right, and I pure tripped and fell over and before I knew what had happened, okay, I'd boycotted the Cup game against Dundee United... Up my arse".

Man up and admit it, FFS - you're boycotting Dundee United because you're all seething that your club died, and you're all far too cowardly to admit to yourselves that you have no-one to blame for its demise apart from your former directors and, by extension, yourselves.

We played Motherwell at home in the League Cup,the support already stated that they won't boycott any home games,why would we? The support will though boycott any away games to SPL clubs in all competitions,does that sit well with you,hopefully not. As for shoehorning into the first division,isn't this what they wanted,everything under their terms,whereas the support made it clear no shoehorning in just to appease those clubs chairmen,we go to the third division. As to the last paragraph of your post,that's laughable,we all know why the PLC went under but that in no way impacts on the boycott of SPL away games. If this boycott bothers you then that's too bad.

CHARLES GREEN and the Board of Rangers Football Club has noted speculation regarding possible outcomes of gate distribution as a result of Rangers' decision not to take tickets for the Scottish Cup match against Dundee United at Tannadice.

The chief executive said: "The Club was contacted by Dundee United requesting us to waive our rights to the share of the gate under Cup Competition Rule 46©, this was declined.

"It has been decided by the board that any proceeds from gate receipts due to the Club will be donated to the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice Brick by Brick Appeal and Erskine charities via the Rangers Charity Foundation."

A perfect response to those who sullied our clubs good name by accusing us of being greedy. Two worthwhile causes will get a nice wee boost too, all in all there's nothing that anyone can disagree with here.