Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Would you now? Inverness and Edinburgh are both cities.

laugh.gif

Fair point, still there is only a handful of teams in Scotland who can bring in support outwith their local population. Bringing in 3500 is exceptional for a place with 72k.

They would do alot better too if there weren't so many OF Gloryseekers in the far north east. They should get behind their local team.

Celtic gloryseekers would be more apt as you can't really gloryseek in the 3rd division.

Celtic gloryseekers would be more apt as you can't really gloryseek in the 3rd division.

On the contrary. Beating teams every week in the 3rd Division is right up the street of the gloryhunters at Ibrox.

I love seeing the scenes of celebration like you've won the Champions League after scoring a goal against Stirling Albion. :lol:

You're trying too hard again Cap, thats why no one really bothers with you anymore as everyones heard it all before.

And there was me thinking it's because he supports an ambition free diddy club. Wasn't he the one going tonto in celebration of a decade of mediocrity and other non-events so recently?

Something like - we did f**k all about anything of any note and it was superb byraway.

Half of the Stirling fans were also celebrating, were they also gloryhunters?

St Mirren were playing St Johnstone yet Captain S was watching our game instead (probably on some dodgy stream), thats devotion for ye.

As i said previously, he needs to stop trying so hard and chill out a bit.

St Mirren were playing St Johnstone yet Captain S was watching our game instead (probably on some dodgy stream), thats devotion for ye.

I didn't watch any game yesterday. I've been to one game this season and regretted attending after 5 mins.

I only have a passing interest in St. Mirren now. My main interest in Scottish football now is laughing at the plight of The Rangers. :lol:

And there was me thinking it's because he supports an ambition free diddy club. Wasn't he the one going tonto in celebration of a decade of mediocrity and other non-events so recently?

Something like - we did f**k all about anything of any note and it was superb byraway.

Better that than celebrating 140 years of sectarianism, cheating and intimidation of your now defunct club. :lol:

Probably but that covers atleast 90% of the P&Bers.

A9qxIRSCUAAFtrh.jpg

:D

Rangers Football Club plc (Withdrawn)

The Rangers Football Club plc was established in Glasgow in 1873 and celebrated 100 years as a limited company on 27 May 1999. 140 years for nothing! :lol:

The Club's home is at Ibrox Stadium, close to the city centre on the south side of the River Clyde and is well served by road, rail and air transport facilities.

The Stadium has a capacity of over 50,000 seats and can cater for over 1,500 corporate entertainment places on match days, while all other supporters have access to comfortable modern concourses, fast food outlets, toilets and two giant TV screens.

Th P&Bers won't like this.

On behalf of everyone at the Scottish Football League I would like to add my sincere congratulations to Rangers on Achieving this magnificant milestone in the club's history.

Rangers have brought great honour and distinction to Scottish football throughout these 140 years and the club has risen to every challenge it has faced.

There is something rather poignant that after 140 years the club is once again a member of the organisation it helped found in 1890 and we are honoured and proud to have Rangers in the league.

To everyone involved in the club and its remarkable and loyal fans Happy Anniversary.

David Longmuir

Chief Executive

On behalf of everyone at the Scottish Football League I would like to add my sincere congratulations to Rangers on Achieving this magnificant milestone in the club's history.

Rangers have brought great honour and distinction to Scottish football throughout these 140 years and the club has risen to every challenge it has faced.

There is something rather poignant that after 140 years the club is once again a member of the organisation it helped found in 1890 and we are honoured and proud to have Rangers in the league.

To everyone involved in the club and its remarkable and loyal fans Happy Anniversary.

David Longmuir

Chief Executive

Scottish football official in bum-sucking Rangers and their fans shocker.

David Longmuir

Chief Executive

New club benny the ball, didn't you're hero Walter Smith said that he wished the new club the very best in the future?

David Longmuir

Chief Executive

Any word from Jim Traynor?