Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

I gave you a completely honest reply

Read it again. Out loud if you need to.

OK so I asked you, "When was your club founded and how many Scottish Cups have you won?"

Now I have done as you suggested. I read your reply. I printed it off. I read it out loud. You still didn't answer the questions. Don't worry. You're just being a normal Hibby who likes to diss our history but can't face your own club's.

Edited by Kincardine

I already know that but Craig Whyte did killed off your club without paying PAYE and NIC.

Yet the funny thing is the SPL knew Rangers we're running out of money in October 2011. :lol:

Thats nice Bhairn but can you find someone else to chat to now?

OK so I asked you, "When was your club founded and how many Scottish Cups have you won?"

Now I have done as you suggested. I read your reply. I printed it off. I read it out lou. You still didn't answer the questions. Don't worry. You'e just being a normall Hibby who likes to diss our history but can't face your own club's.

You don't have any history.

I answered your question, you know it. But it's pissed you off that I can support my club without needing to have x amount of Scottish cups or x amount of league titles or x years history.

You want me to quote from the official site so you can tell me I'm wrong.

I don't care and I told you that = honesty.

Thats nice Bhairn but can you find someone else to chat to now?

Didn't you know Charles Green can make a loss total of £24m a year, spending £7m in wages.

administration could be on it's way, transfer embargo means no selling players to make profit, what happened to the RFFFF?

From Scotslawblog.

@COYBIG The Rangers didn't show a full year's operation. So how can they claim to have profits of £13m from £40m revenue per year? Then there's the £20m from 'negative goodwill'. And as people on here have explained, 'negative goodwill' is not real money. So in reality, it's a loss of £7m?

And add that £7m to what Stevensanph said in the first post:

"Wages of 3.5m over 3months, equals an approx 14.5m a year wage bill. 45 players, with 175 staff total… wow.

Expenses of approx 2m = another 8m a year. Payments to directors, assuming promotion bonus' is another 2-3m.

That all equals 24.5m a year.

Revenue was 1.7m, based on 3 home matches. Lets assume 22 home games this season. That would give around 12.5m in revenue."

That come the end of the financial year (excluding the money that will be raised from the share issue), The Rangers will have a deficit of £19m?

Rangers FC Group Limited (Craig Whyte's company)

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Didn't you know Charles Green can make a loss total of £24m a year, spending £7m in wages.

administration could be on it's way, transfer embargo means no selling players to make profit, what happened to the RFFFF?

From Scotslawblog.

@COYBIG The Rangers didn't show a full year's operation. So how can they claim to have profits of £13m from £40m revenue per year? Then there's the £20m from 'negative goodwill'. And as people on here have explained, 'negative goodwill' is not real money. So in reality, it's a loss of £7m?

And add that £7m to what Stevensanph said in the first post:

"Wages of 3.5m over 3months, equals an approx 14.5m a year wage bill. 45 players, with 175 staff total… wow.

Expenses of approx 2m = another 8m a year. Payments to directors, assuming promotion bonus' is another 2-3m.

That all equals 24.5m a year.

Revenue was 1.7m, based on 3 home matches. Lets assume 22 home games this season. That would give around 12.5m in revenue."

That come the end of the financial year (excluding the money that will be raised from the share issue), The Rangers will have a deficit of £19m?

Did you do the maths yourself on this one Bairn.

No more sweeties for you until you finish yer homework and do it right this time.

Edited by Cammy35

You don't have any history.

I answered your question, you know it. But it's pissed you off that I can support my club without needing to have x amount of Scottish cups or x amount of league titles or x years history.

You want me to quote from the official site so you can tell me I'm wrong.

I don't care and I told you that = honesty.

You proved I'm a bigot yet ya clown ?

We are still waiting

Actually I've always liked yer diddie team. When I was in the Boys Brigade in Motherwell the 1960s (13th Motherwell) Ross Mathie was one of our BB officers. After he joined Killie he'd still visit some fridays with wee Tam Mclean before he became a Barca Bear.

I too was in 13th in the 80's and early 90's. Loved ma Friday nights down at St Mary's. And winning the Battalion league at Watsonville on a saturday. My uncle was also a boy and officer in the sixties and was good mates with Ross. Anyway just thought id throw that out there.

Did you do the maths yourself on this one Bairn.

No more sweeties for you until you finish yer homework and do it right this time.

Charles Green wage

£360k a year

means he get's £30k a month, then £4.200k a week aren't you concerned that he can do whatever he want's with the share money?

Charles Green wage

£360k a year

means he get's £30k a month, then £4.200k a week aren't you concerned that he can do whatever he want's with the share money?

Didn't bother them when it was Murray and his goons looting the club for every penny they could get - too busy jeering everyone their team beat and blaming their woes on everyone except their owner.

Why would they bother now?

Charles Green wage

£360k a year

I refer to my earlier answer.

I dont know what Peter Lawwell makes at Celtic, but I reckon he will be on similar if not more.

As for what he can do with the share issue money, yes I am concerned in so much as how much of a return on investment his consortium plan to take out of the pot.

Didn't bother them when it was Murray and his goons looting the club for every penny they could get - too busy jeering everyone their team beat and blaming their woes on everyone except their owner.

Why would they bother now?

True the orcs in here are scared, but deep down they know the truth is not looking good and it was a strange time for Charles Green putting out his Prospectus very late.

Do they know that they could go into Administration yet again?

I refer to my earlier answer.

I dont know what Peter Lawwell makes at Celtic, but I reckon he will be on similar if not more.

As for what he can do with the share issue money, yes I am concerned in so much as how much of a return on investment his consortium plan to take out of the pot.

Doesn't matter what Lawell is getting, only matter is about Charles Green and his next plans are going to be which we don't know yet but we can predict what can happen.

For me it's not looking good, by the time Craig Whyte appeared again in October. Stated that he found the buyer Charles Green to Rangers. Which makes it more concerning.

True the orcs in here are scared, but deep down they know the truth is not looking good and it was a strange time for Charles Green putting out his Prospectus very late.

Do they know that they could go into Administration yet again?

Yet again? We've only been in admin once. :)

Do the "new club" brigade think we've never been in administration? :D

Not sure if I'm in the correct thread here, may be one for the Quick Question thread in General nonsense, but here goes

If I was to get together with a bunch of queens fans, and started telling everyone that we've won 55 Scottish League titles, 8 Scottish cups and the Champions League. No matter how much people laughed at us and what they said, I kept repeating over and over again, would this make it fact?

Edited by MONKMAN

Yet again? We've only been in admin once. :)

Do the "new club" brigade think we've never been in administration? :D

Bear seriously do you think New Rangers are financially safe and sound?

No but your new club dodged and shafted the taxman yet again, by killing off the old club making it worthless.

Not sure if I'm in the correct thread here, may be one for the Quick Question thread in General nonsense, but here goes

If I was to get together with a bunch of queens fans, and started telling everyone that we've won 55 Scottish League titles, 8 Scottish cups and the Champions League. No matter how much people laughed at us and what they said, I kept repeating over and over again, would this make it fact?

No.

Guest Kincardine

I too was in 13th in the 80's and early 90's. Loved ma Friday nights down at St Mary's. And winning the Battalion league at Watsonville on a saturday. My uncle was also a boy and officer in the sixties and was good mates with Ross. Anyway just thought id throw that out there.

When I went to the BB in St Mary's Bobby Liddle was the BB captain. Maybe your uncle remembers him?

He also taught Applied Mechanics at Dalziel. I remember getting in to bother with him and writing 50 lines of, "A force is that which changes or tends to change an object's state of rest or motion". This was 38 years ago!

In my day Watsonville was just a big ash park. Has it improved recently?

We certainly dont need a Falkirk fans pity, save it for your own team who are easily the worst we have encountered this season :lol:

Can't be that worse when you got beat by Stirling Albion away. :lol:

The guy who wrote this deserves an award for selective reading :D

Yet Rangers fans never read and do research their own club and just lap things up by Master Chuckles Green! :lol:

We certainly dont need a Falkirk fans pity, save it for your own team who are easily the worst we have encountered this season :lol:

Your budget is probably about 20 times that of Falkirk, what's your excuse for us papping you out the cup?

The Rangers International Plc, easily the worst team we've encountered all season.......

Your budget is probably about 20 times that of Falkirk, what's your excuse for us papping you out the cup?

The Rangers International Plc, easily the worst team we've encountered all season.......

That result was hilarious 2-2 then Queen Of The South win through penalties, then Inverness Caley Thistle beat them 3-0 at home. :lol: