Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yep. we haven't had any hassle at all. :D

Basically that's how ridiculous Rangers fans' arguments are. Spend what you want, bump the tax man, then the creditors, get liquidated and claim it doesn't change anything any way. :lol:

£150M will not buy you the CL, Messi alone would cost you £250M and £30M+ a year wages, in fact this was turned down.

Football at this level is a truly fucked up place.

OK. I hope Celtic spend £500 million in January then. There are no consequences after all. Liquidation doesn't exist in football any more.

You are starting sound a bit bitter.

Liquidation does not equal extinction which lets face it was the only way our club was really going to die.

If pointing out how ridiculous it is makes me sound bitter, then I don't mind. Spend what you want, drop down the leagues, drop the debt, and carry on regardless. All clubs should do it simply to win things, shouldn't they?

Its called accepting the situation, SFL3 was the correct way of things, its an adventure and one that many Rangers fans are obviously enjoying.

Meanwhile Celtic on easystreak to at least 4 or 5 titles, probably a few trebles, last 16 of the CL and you spend all your time arguing with Rangers fans about continuation, totally pathetic if you ask me.

If you think my averaging 6 posts per day is "pathetic", I shudder to think what your own average of 23 posts per day must make you think about yourself.

New clubs have to apply for SFA membership, if succesful they are GRANTED membership.

Rangers are not a new club proved by the fact they did not have to apply for a membership, the membership was transferred, it is the same membership

The titles where sold to sevco before the membership was transfered, so the company has the titles not the club.

Same membership however they have no titles.smile.gif

You cleary suggested that will not play by the SFA rules.

You are easily baffled.

Your argument for not playing by the SFA rules is extremely flimsy, but then this is your choice I am not going to attempt to change your obvious position, but the SFA`s rules are the rules, its my opinion that the SFA bent a rule on a common sense principal and as a one off, I do not think they would do this for a permanent situation like Rangers being transferred full membership.

That's fine.

Let's just remember this when your case hangs on SFA's rules being absolute.

By your own admission, they are not.

My case hangs on many more things than the SFA.

Lord Glennie, UEFA, FIFA, Nimmo, ECA to name a few

But you do quote the SFA's membership rules as proof that you are the same club very often.

BTW, please realise that I merely play devil's advocate and debate for arguments sake. My opinion is one that I don't give very often, if at all.

Edited by Shades75

My 23 posts per day are all about my club, your equally high number of posts in recent months are mainly about another club, the diddy clubbers have the perfect excuse, the only exciting thing to happen to them is fighting for 2nd place, Celtic fans should be enjoying the best season they have had for ages but still they find themselves posting more about Rangers, this is true on P & B, its tru on all the other forums and even your own bloggers spend all their times dedicated to another club, its fun bucking believable.

If you post on average almost 4 times as much as me, how can my post count be as equally high as yours in recent months? You've only been a member for roughly 5 months, so using your logic I only posted one and a half times a day on average up until you joined in July?

If you think I only post on this section of the forum then you're even dafter than I thought, by the way.

Guest Kincardine

But you do quote the SFA's membership rules as proof that you are the same club very often.

Rangers played football before The SFA existed. We do not need them or anyone to establish our legitimacy as a club.

BTW, please realise that I merely play devil's advocate and debate for arguments sake. My opinion is one that I don't give very often, if at all.

Keep doing so. Your posts are apposite yet rancour-free.

Guest Kincardine

If you think I only post on this section of the forum then you're even dafter than I thought, by the way.

I'm pretty sure I also saw you on eBay trying to auction World War 2. Has the bidding closed on that yet?

Guest Kincardine

Is that why they felt they could sell the titles to charles Green before the SFA had given him and Sevco a license to play footballsmile.gif

Oh please don't try and catch me out and please don't try and equate apples and pears.

1. Charles' statement about buying the titles was plainly ridiculous. The fact that you and other diddies home in on it (apart from the delightful piss-taakers) makes you as much a w****r as he was in saying that.

2. We played football before the SFA existed. This is uncontentious.

My case hangs on many more things than the SFA.

Lord Glennie, UEFA, FIFA, Nimmo, ECA to name a few

Glennie, UEFA, FIFA, Nimmo, ECA, SPL, SFL, SFA, Charles Green, Jim Traynor, RST, Rangers fans red card to liquidation demo at Ibrox v St. Mirren last season...

Every single one has stated that The Rangers are a brand new club. 8)

Guest Kincardine

Glennie, UEFA, FIFA, Nimmo, ECA, SPL, SFL, SFA, Charles Green, Jim Traynor, RST, Rangers fans red card to liquidation demo at Ibrox v St. Mirren last season...

Great roll call. You should have ended your post with 'a hell of a beating' just for authenticity.