Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd love to know what Youngsy and Kincardine really make of these two fhuckwits .. not the politically correct defence of fellow bears.

This is what I can't get my head around - all around P&B, if posters disagree with someone who supports the same team as them they will tell them in no uncertain terms. Motherwell fans appear to be the most entertaining in this respect for some reason.

But fans of either cheek will jump to the defence of the most irrational, tinfoil-hatted bollox as soon as they look at "my team:".

Says a lot about them, IMO. But then, I'm a fucking tarrier, apparently, so what would I know?wink.gif

Sportsound extra 8/12/2012, am sure you can find a podcast or something, he (tom) also admitted it again on the same episode that Paddy Bonnar sat on the fence

:unsure:

Your post stated that it came from the herald, can you provide a link to that piece ?

Eta - Actually i can see it was bunnet that posted it originally.

Edited by beermonkey

Guest Kincardine

I'd love to know what Youngsy and Kincardine really make of these two fhuckwits .. not the politically correct defence of fellow bears.

Dhen a happy to New Year to you and yours and sincere best wishes for 2013. The same to all the reasonable posters on this thread. You are know who you.

I had a really good Hogmanay with my girls and friends. We laughed and had a good time.

As for the fuckwits? I am happily pished. I couldn't give a f**k about their mindless dross.

What lies Brenda.

I only responded to your crass jibes, you poisonous wee slanderous wankstain.

Why did you edit the post in question 8 minutes after i mentioned your lies? This will be interesting ;)

You also claimed i deleted a post about resigning, that is unture and just another lie from the most offensive and vile poster on here.

Why did you edit the post in question 8 minutes after i mentioned your lies? This will be interesting ;)

You also claimed i deleted a post about resigning, that is unture and just another lie from the most offensive and vile poster on here.

Nah, that's definately you, closely followed by tedi the bigot.

Then show us the post Brenda ... I had a good laugh at you farewell post .. if it's still there give us the day date and post number.

If you haven't deleted it I'll happily take it back .. unlike Fivestars I am happy enough to apologise and admit my mistake.

Maybe I just have trouble finding it this time around?

You dodged this, so i'll ask again.

My level of poker skills has f**k all to do with anything, It's been mentioned before.

Why didn't you quote the post liar?

I am assuming it was post 105440 seeing as you made no reference to it whatsoever .. which is strange for you.

So what's your explanation weasel.

Have you found that tear stained farewell speech that you claim you haven't deleted yet?

He never deleted it.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/177575-the-final-curtain/

Benny did walking away, then changed his mind when Chucky seduced him.

Any word back from cab ? Ya fucking loonball

Aye he's coming to pick me up in 15 mins. How did you know I'd ordered one? It's a private hire though, not a hackney as you suggest.