Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What are these rumors I hear of Rangers applying to MLS?

Bollocks obviously, but source anyone?

I'd imagine they are about as true as Rangers having 500 million worldwide fan base willing to pay to watch them in the 3rd div, or Claudio Reyna becoming a club ambassador for them in the states (according to chuckie, not Claudio)

CHIEF EXECUTIVE Charles Green has revealed that European club debts of the oldco Rangers have been paid or settled.

There was no compunction for newco to pay or contribute to any monies owed by the former owners.

There was money owed, for example, to Palermo for Dorin Goian and St Etienne for Carlos Bocanegra.

However, Green has decided that the honourable thing to do was to come to arrangements with all of the clubs who were owed money and he has done that with liquidators BDO.

He said: "What we have done since we came to Rangers was to act properly and not just for the best interests of Rangers but for football as a whole.

"We have a fiduciary duty and a responsibility to our share-holders and we want to run this club honourably and be fully transparent.

"Coming to agreements with all of the European clubs where we paid all of the debts or reached settlements with them is another example of the commitment 'new' Rangers have made and not turning our back or walking away from oldco's responsibilities.

"So we have put down a marker in that regard and what we want to do now is get UEFA and FIFA onside. I have spoken to both organisations informally and in the next few months we will have some formal conversations."

What about the rest of the creditors? Don't they count

Ah right, they are only doing it for the benefit of FIFA & UEFA.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Apart from a legal agreement signed in order to obtain a licence from the SFA

On top of that at some point I assume Chuckie will want to reapply for a UEFA licence ... not likely to happen while they owe monies accrueing interest.

Why do you keep posting Green's fairy tales Tedi?

I'm sure that, at the time, the agreement was to pay off domestic debts, as there was a big point made that all of those debts were supposedly paid off, at the time anyway, though I could be wrong. Regardless, it's still the right thing to do that the debts are paid off to the clubs, regardless of whether or not the club had to or not.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Apart from a legal agreement signed in order to obtain a licence from the SFA

On top of that at some point I assume Chuckie will want to reapply for a UEFA licence ... not likely to happen while they owe monies accrueing interest.

Why do you keep posting Green's fairy tales Tedi?

Most of the Tedi Bears idolise the assets that Chucky Green and his fellow hustlers own DB. Didn't you know? smile.gif

Regardless, it's still the right thing to do that the debts are paid off to the clubs, regardless of whether or not the club had to or not.

You are saying that its the club who has responsibility for the finances?

Deary me, its hilarious seeing Sevco fans continually shooting themselves in the foot over the company / club issue! :lol:

I'm sure that, at the time, the agreement was to pay off domestic debts, as there was a big point made that all of those debts were supposedly paid off, at the time anyway, though I could be wrong. Regardless, it's still the right thing to do that the debts are paid off to the clubs, regardless of whether or not the club had to or not.

Actually it was to pay off ALL football related debts ! ie monies owed to clubs for players Rangers bought when they did not have the money to buy them in the first place and any fines that Rangers the club had been indebted with admin and liquidation.

Which probably could see the new club hit with a points deduction if the SPL commission goes against them or worse ! add in that Charlie has been a complete fud and may receive the maximum penalty available if he keeps destroying the Scottish footballing reputation.

Actually it was to pay off ALL football related debts ! ie monies owed to clubs for players Rangers bought when they did not have the money to buy them in the first place and any fines that Rangers the club had been indebted with admin and liquidation.

Which probably could see the new club hit with a points deduction if the SPL commission goes against them or worse ! add in that Charlie has been a complete fud and may receive the maximum penalty available if he keeps destroying the Scottish footballing reputation.

I look forward to Sevco repaying all the SPL prize money when the LNS verdict goes against them.

And that will just be the start - next will will be repaying Champions League money, Scottish Cup prize money, League Cup prize money... :D

However, Green has decided that the honourable thing to do was to come to arrangements with all of the clubs who were owed money and he has done that with liquidators BDO.

Wtf has he to do with BDO ? :blink: ................ 'Mon Tedi, answer up.

I look forward to Sevco repaying all the SPL prize money when the LNS verdict goes against them.

And that will just be the start - next will will be repaying Champions League money, Scottish Cup prize money, League Cup prize money... :D

If I'm right in thinking that the footballing related debts were to be paid when the EBT & BTC saga was at it's peak against Rangers and the SFA and SPL were panicking that the clubs owed money through transfers were threatening legal action against the associations as to being accountable for a member breaching association rules effectively cheating and bankrupting itself as well as bringing the Scottish game into disrepute.

Rangers will ? well the newco Rangers will avoid any monies accrued by cheating because the old club is dead as a dodo :).

Wtf has he to do with BDO ? :blink: ................ 'Mon Tedi, answer up.

Tedi meltdown 2 on it's way :lol:

Hey Tedi stay off the Rangers forums and the blue glue FFS because it's affecting your stupidity to new levels when you post pish :lol:

Also Tedi how did Rangers get a company to run it's affairs ? I can't find any record that a company had approached Rangers and offered to run the clubs affairs ! what I did find out is that some of the founder members turned the club into a company or Rangers would be some wee pishy Sunday pub team.Notice how I phrased that ! Rangers turned into a company and not that Rangers got a separate company to run the clubs affairs.

I eagerly await Tedi's master stroke response :) should be another Tedi classic followed by an epic meltdown :lol:

Have a Lord Glennie epic meltdown.

This is a petition for judicial review by The Rangers Football club plc, a company presently in administration, That COMPANY presently OPERATES Rangers Football CLUB (to whom i shall refer to as "rangers"). Rangers ARE members of the Scottish Football Association ("the SFA")

Read that paragraph again.

Go on once more,

And again.

Has it sunk in yet ?

First part............The Rangers Football club

Second part.........Rangers

:lol:

If the "club" didn't have anything to do with it's financial affairs but was just run by a "company",

did the "club" buy and pay the players or the "company" buy and pay the players?

Surely if the "Club" didn't own the players they were all subject to 'third-party' ownership?

Have a Lord Glennie epic meltdown.

This is a petition for judicial review by The Rangers Football club plc, a company presently in administration, That COMPANY presently OPERATES Rangers Football CLUB (to whom i shall refer to as "rangers"). Rangers ARE members of the Scottish Football Association ("the SFA")

Read that paragraph again.

Go on once more,

And again.

Has it sunk in yet ?

Aye it's sunk in ! your a fucking idiot of the highest calibre Tedi.Did you read first what you posted ? it could have saved you from getting another roasting.

Tedi tell me how Rangers got this company ? go on answer that Tedi ! tell me how Rangers acquired a company to operate it's affairs ? tell me how a club gets a separate company to run it's affairs TEDI ? show me a copy of the written contract between the club and the company stating that the company will run the clubs affairs and in the event of insolvency the club can pursue a new company to run it's affairs.

And when you answer that will you tell me how a club can run without a company ?

Oh let me see the club turns into a company so it can compete in competitive games and the club is liable for all debts accrued by the club.