Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's a nasty piece of work when the mask slips, i can't imagine what made him so bitter and hate filled. In a way i pity the guy.

Oh, I'm sure you can, and will be posting your latest fantasy as fact before long, aided by your wee acolyte Orclets.

Anytime I need pity from someone who validates his existence by the size of the football club he used to support, I'll be sure to let you know.

Any chance of an answer, then? Accusing someone of being a gloryhunter is pretty damned offensive in my book, no matter which side of the divide you're on.

You'll be local to Govan, I assume?

Did you attend a game at Celtic park with your father to watch Celtic ?

So at that stage you supported Celtic ?

My mother used to take me to the dentist. Does that make me a fan of drills and anaesthetic?

Are you really this thick? Seriously?

Edit: Spelling mistake - not one that yer average Orc would spot, but still...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

My mother used to take me to the dentist. Does that make me a fan of drills and anaesthetic?

Are you really this thick? Seriously?

Edit: Spelling mistake - not one that yer average Orc would spot, but still...

You're a big hit for yourself , I will give you that.

Did you support Celtic at this stage ? It's an easy question

Easy answer - no. I assume you have good reason for leaving it until now to ask that "easy question"?

You appear to have been extremely adamant that I am (not "was") a celtic supporter. Why not just ask? Or, I dunno, maybe if Div could put something in our profiles to help the hard-of -thinking work out which team a poster follows. Some posters may be a little shy, of course, but I find it's pretty easy to divine their affiliations from their posts. wink.gif

Easy answer - no. I assume you have good reason for leaving it until now to ask that "easy question"?

You appear to have been extremely adamant that I am (not "was") a celtic supporter. Why not just ask? Or, I dunno, maybe if Div could put something in our profiles to help the hard-of -thinking work out which team a poster follows. Some posters may be a little shy, of course, but I find it's pretty easy to divine their affiliations from their posts. wink.gif

Why go to Celtic park ? Try keeping your waffle to a minimum though.

Why go to Celtic park ? Try keeping your waffle to a minimum though.

You're obviously still having trouble with comprehension.

"to go" would imply an active participation.

"to be taken" would imply a passive role, the active part being performed by another.

You've no doubt enjoyed the extra time off, but you really should consider going back to school tomorrow.

ETA: If you want an answer to "why go to celtic park?", I suggest you ask a celtic fan. My father is no longer with us, or I'm sure he would provide you with his reasons.

Pretty scummy thing for you to use for points scoring.

Like Ally did with the suicides of two yuung homeless girls, scum that he is.

Can you explain why you think continued use of bigoted language and name calling is acceptable. Pretty scummy thing for you to do

Have you never been to see another team play ?

I take my son to see both Vale of Clyde and Shettleston.

I've been (with and without kids) to Bootham Crescent, Anfield, Elland Road, Nou Camp, San Siro, KC Stadium, Boothferry Park, Bramall Lane, Hillsborough, Romeo Anconetane, St James' Park, Don Valley, Roker Park, and quite a few others.

As Killie weren't playing in any of the matches I saw there, I think it would be a bit mad to call me a York/Liverpool/Leeds/Barca/Inter/Hull/Sheff U/Sheff Wed/Pisa/Newcastle/Rotherham/Sunderland or any other sort of fan just because I went to see a game of football. *

But get taken to one of THOSE two's grounds, and you're labelled for life. No wonder we all love the Ugly Sisters and their fans...

*ETA: Although I could watch that team of Barca's week in week out - f**k me but they play lovely football. Second half of the derby was just taking the piss, IMHO.

I would like to accept Charles Greens offer to leave Scotland at the earliest opportunity if / when league reconstruction is voted through. I take this ultimatum as you finally meaning it this time. My joy knows no bounds.

I would like to point out that where it is you go is ordinarily of absolutely f**k-all interest to me or anyone else just so long as you don't hang around like a bad smell as you have done for the past however many years. All the while staining the image of Scottish Football and Scotland as whole. Not only by your consistent and overstated desire not to be here, but by your seemingly never ending capacity for behaving like disgusting children. Coupled with a similarly childish inability to recognise or accept that your behaviour is unacceptable or act with just a tiny wee bit of dignity or self-awareness.

But as a fair-ye-well and never darken our doorsteps again parting gift, I would like to suggest the following league where I think you will be very happy.

When the message finally gets through that the English laugh in your deluded, uppity, provincial faces and a league somewhere over the North Sea is just a fantasy I think you will think see the benefits of joining an already up and running South Atlantic League.

Just think you can wave your flags all you like and proclaim your Britishness at the tops of your voices to the approving nods of the locals. It will obviously be beneficial to the inhabitants and the interests of the UK government,just think of the deterrent that the presence of even a fraction of the 500 million orcs worldwide would be! De Kirchener wouldn't touch the islands with her proverbial, political shitty stick. A quick whip-round to hire the QE 2 for one last one-way trip to get you all there is surely possible for such a big,debt-free, club.

There are a couple of drawbacks however.

Your presence for a whole season would have the locals burning their British passports and singing Evita in the streets.

It isn't far away enough.

Edited by williemillersmoustache