Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have never stated that the transfer did not take place and you are correct that it did - rightly or wrongly.

Tedi's triumphalist pish and brow beating of posters demanding proof that the SFA and SPL acted incorrectly is catalyst for my posts.

Whether the SFA broke their own rule hinges on whether or not they were still participants and members of the SPL at the time the SFA transferred the licence.

Make no mistake the SPL and the SFA simply acted of self preservation given the revenue television monies channel into the league and they worked behind the scenes to ensure the fate that would have happened to any other club (bar Celtic as I have no illusions or pretences that we would not have received the same preferential treatment) did not befall Rangers.

As to whether the SPL and SFA ignored the the date that the SPL should have terminated the participation of Rangers in the league in manifest in several news articles over the period not limited to but including being officially replaced by CLUB 12.

However let's not use these .. let's look at the Commission report yourself which you admit you have not trawled through ....

In is detailed in the decision that the two sides presented arguments as to the exact date Rangers participation in the SPL ceased.

The SPL argued it was August 3rd .. which since along with their SFA cohorts they would since they bent over backwards to accommodate you ,,, and to state otherwise would mean they are guilty of committing fraud and falsifying documents,

Yet Ranger's FC argue that the date of termination is the specific date the 14th of June the day that they officially went into liquidation for asset stripping by Chuckie and the Gang and ceased being a viable club.

(screen shot from Commission Report)

(For Tedi's benefit both sides placed submissions and arguments regarding the date the SPL cited the 3rd August 2012 and Ranger's insisted it was the 14th June 2012. So your own side provided proof that the SFA acted outside their own rules unless you openly stating that Green lied.)

Has the transfer taken place and the documents required been sanctioned by the two bodies. That was never in dispute.

Did the SFA and SPL act within their rules, apply them without favour or prejudice, apply them correctly and in a manner which was beyond reproach .. let's say we all have an opinion there.

Will the commission give a ruling on the exact date?

Will Green insist that they do make a determination since any signed 5 way agreement is after 14th June 2012?

Green still has the option of stating that you are not the old club Rangers to avoid any financial penalties the SPL commission may impose. To do that he will rely on the date the 14th June 2012.

Or he can simply go along with the charade being carried out in which case the new Rangers will be liable for any financial penalty imposed by the commission.

I wonder which way Chuckie will jump cometh the hour?

First of all i stated that i haven't went through the SFA Articles of Association,not the SPL Commission report,that is something i have read through on various occassions. As to Green stating the date 14th June 2012 i would say that he is mistaken about that date as the PLC still held SFA Membership on 3/08/2012 as well as SPL Membership. The 3rd August is the date both the SFA and SPL membership transfers took place. The SFA membership transfer was ratified on that date by the 5 way agreement of the SFA,SPL,SFL,Oldco and Newco.

Offft ,, the currants will not like this either ... they can't even top a wee fun chart like this despite plying their trade in Div 3.

Link

All that bluster about setting records for consecutive wins as well ... until they were humbled by 10 man Elgin of course ....

Currants? I hope that isn't an attempt to sneak anything sectarian on to the board young Dhensboy?

I'm sure that Norman and co will have plenty to say about this ;)

I'm sure that the term has been declared as not being sectarian by a Scottish Court ... ??

A CELTIC fan was hit with a religious rap for wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with "dirty horrible ****" on the back.

Michael Devlin, 20, was spotted in the top which also had "Zenit St Petersburg, Champions UEFA Cup Final 2008" on the front minutes after the Russian side defeated Rangers in the showpiece game.

Devlin, 20, was yesterday convicted of a religiously-aggravated breach of the peace in Glasgow's southside in May.

SNA2429Z2-280_626753a.jpgRap . . . Young dhesnboy

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2HUCwS1ac

Young Dhensboy in trying to defend his bigotry shame, the word is classed as sectarian yet you thought it was ok to sneak it on to the board.

Bigot.

Edited by bennett

Young Dhensboy is a bigot and he doesn't care who knows.

No, a bigot is yon wee vile dude you were getting chummy with on that other thread. Ally88 I believe he's called. Rangers fan. Hates Celtic fans unconditionally. Aye, he's a bigot.

No, a bigot is yon wee vile dude you were getting chummy with on that other thread. Ally88 I believe he's called. Rangers fan. Hates Celtic fans unconditionally. Aye, he's a bigot.

I forgot that only us Rangers fans can be bigots, my mistake.