Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Norman joins young Dhensboy in the "I'm a bigot and don't care who knows it" club dry.gif

Tell you what, Bennett. You stop making jokes about alcoholism, mental health and child abuse - you know, real issues that wreck real lives - and I'll accept your faux-offence on behalf of the Oppressed supporters of a cheating, lying, bigoted, dead football team and it's even more poisonous offspring.

Deal? Because you really don't seem to be living in harmony with the surrounding world.....

Tell you what, Bennett. You stop making jokes about alcoholism, mental health and child abuse - you know, real issues that wreck real lives - and I'll accept your faux-offence on behalf of the Oppressed supporters of a cheating, lying, bigoted, dead football team and it's even more poisonous offspring.

Deal? Because you really don't seem to be living in harmony with the surrounding world.....

Perhaps you can point where i've ever made jokes about child abuse?

Pretty scummy thing for you to use for points scoring.

Whats the difference between Maddie and Maddie jokes? The jokes will grow old.....crabflute.gif

dry.gif

Edited by wunfellaff

f**k me, I didn't think you'd take that bait, Bennett. I have not got the time right now (or ever), but you might want to look back over some of the Orcish shite you've greenied over the last few months - guilty by association, remember Tedi's rules?

I also notice you're not denying your witty penchant for mocking those afflicted with substance misuse problems or those whose minds have failed them.

Truly a prince amongst men.rolleyes.gif

dry.gif

That's a bit naughty, Wunfellaff. He's quite capable of hanging himself by association with his bigoted wee mates.

Unless, of course, Bennett knows different. I've no doubt he'll be back soon, showing us all the posts where he's upbraided Carlito, Bendarroch, Mason Boyne and the rest for their offensive material.

What with him being an all round good guy and decent poster, that is.wink.gif

f**k me, I didn't think you'd take that bait, Bennett. I have not got the time right now (or ever), but you might want to look back over some of the Orcish shite you've greenied over the last few months - guilty by association, remember Tedi's rules?

I also notice you're not denying your witty penchant for mocking those afflicted with substance misuse problems or those whose minds have failed them.

Truly a prince amongst men.rolleyes.gif

I'll mock most things norman but there are limits, a bit disapointed in you going down this road as i thought you were better than that and had some standards.

I was wrong.

I'll mock most things norman but there are limits, a bit disapointed in you going down this road as i thought you were better than that and had some standards.

I was wrong.

I'm not mocking anything, idiot. If you could stop your knee-jerk rep-giving and read the post rather than the "my team:", you wouldn't leave yourself open.

Obviously, you're just not that bright.

I was wrong.

He's a Celtic supporter , the mask slips . I see he states I post offensive material , another who needs to man up

That's a bit naughty, Wunfellaff. He's quite capable of hanging himself by association with his bigoted wee mates.

Unless, of course, Bennett knows different. I've no doubt he'll be back soon, showing us all the posts where he's upbraided Carlito, Bendarroch, Mason Boyne and the rest for their offensive material.

What with him being an all round good guy and decent poster, that is.wink.gif

Where is Chris Carlito today? Disappeared sharpish last night when totally laughed at on the Belfast Fleg thread. Twat that he is . Naw, sectarian troublemaking retard that he is.

I'm not mocking anything, idiot. If you could stop your knee-jerk rep-giving and read the post rather than the "my team:", you wouldn't leave yourself open.

Obviously, you're just not that bright.

Lowest of the low norman, you went where no decent person would go there.

...and i've pulled Rangers fans up for that too before you start, it's just not needed.

He's a Celtic supporter , the mask slips . I see he states I post offensive material , another who needs to man up

He's a nasty piece of work when the mask slips, i can't imagine what made him so bitter and hate filled. In a way i pity the guy.

Edited by bennett

Lowest of the low norman, you went where no decent person would go there.

...and i've pulled Rangers fans up for that too before you start, it's just not needed.

I have to say I've rarely seen you criticise rangers posters for anything. I'm not asking for proof - I believe our respective records speak for themselves.

What offends you ? By that I mean my posts ?

Plain lingo now , M'lud .

Oh, for f**k's sake. Would you or would you not be offended to be described as a follower of one of the two bastions of sectarianism and intolerance masquerading as football clubs in our biggest city celtic?