Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

On behalf of Scottish Football I would like to accept Charles Greens offer to leave Scotland at the earliest opportunity if / when league reconstruction is voted through. We take this as meaning by or before the start of next season and expect you to start packing your flea-infested bags in the very near future.

Iwould like to point out that where it is you go is ordinarily of absolutelyfuck-all interest to me or anyone else just so long as you don't hang aroundlike a bad smell like you have done for the past however many years. Allthe while staining the image of Scottish Football and Scotland as whole not only byyour consistent and overstated desire not to be here but by yourseemingly never ending capacity for behaving like disgusting children. Coupled with a similarly childish inabilityto recognise or accept that your behaviour is unacceptable or act withjust a tiny wee bit of dignity or self-awareness.

Butas a fair-ye-well and never darken our doorsteps again parting gift, I wouldlike to suggest the following league where I think you will be very happy.

Whenthe message finally gets through that the English laugh in your deludeduppity provincial faces and a league somewhere over the North Sea is just a fantasy I think you will think see the benefits of joining analready up and running South Atlantic League.

Justthink you can wave your flags all you like and proclaim your Britishness at thetops of your voices to the approving nods of the locals. It will obviously bebeneficial to the inhabitants and the interests of the UK government,just think of the deterrent that the presence of even a fraction of the 500million orcs worldwide would be! De Kirchener wouldn't touch the islands with a proverbial, political shitty stick! A quick whip-round to hire the QE 2 for onelast one-way trip to get you all there is surely possible for such a big,debt-free, club.

Thereare a couple of drawbacks however:

· I am slightly concerned that your presence for a whole seasonwould have the locals burning their British passports and singing Evita.

· It isn't far away enough.

I bet you took an hour to compose this meaningless shite. Why did you even bother? The game's a bogey for The SPL and all the clubs who sail in her.

I bet you took an hour to compose this meaningless shite. Why did you even bother? The game's a bogey for The SPL and all the clubs who sail in her.

What does that mean? The SPL was shite for ages before you died and it is a bit unfortunate that year it 's been quite good, as well as nice not having you around. Armageddon hasn't it been an awful disappointment for you.

Guest Kincardine

Id love it if you went. Please do it chuckie cheese. Please.

I have already said that Chuck made one c**t of a reply.

Besides, we can't go anywhere so t yourit's just nonsense.

What he should have said is something like:

"We welcome The SPL's decision to capitulate. Welcome back to Scottish football. Oh and thanks for paying us £1 Million for accepting your return"

I have already said that Chuck made one c**t of a reply.

What he should have said is something like:

"We are deeply sorry for all the shame, bad behaviour and cheating that we have inflicted on the Scottish game since we came into existence" (note, I deliberately didn't get into the continuation argument ;) )i.e he should say the same whether you are 140 days or 140 years old.

Edited by killingfloorman

Guest Kincardine

Id love it if you went. Please do it chuckie cheese. Please.

Obviously we can't 'went'. All that happened today is that The SPL 'went'.

Guest Kincardine

What does that mean? The SPL was shite for ages before you died and it is a bit unfortunate that year it 's been quite good, as well as nice not having you around. Armageddon hasn't it been an awful disappointment for you.

I have posted here on my derision for the idea of 'Armageddon' so don't accuse me of that. The concept has always been shite and has never been anything to do with Rangers.

My post was about The SPL's self-immolation. Have you a comment to make?

I have posted here on my derision for the idea of 'Armageddon' so don't accuse me of that. The concept has always been shite and has never been anything to do with Rangers.

My post was about The SPL's self-immolation. Have you a comment to make?

Yeah, I think it is very easy to criticise and denigrate something you have decided is against you. When in reality it was the old club that brought it all on itself. Now in a new guise it is distasteful to raise your head above the parapet when you really should be being quiet, well-behaved and supportive considering the colossal embarrassment you caused our beautiful game.

Guest Kincardine

Yeah, I think it is very easy to criticise and denigrate something you have decided is against you.

I have never done that. At all. So just stop this shit.

Obviously we can't 'went'. All that happened today is that The SPL 'went'.

Nah looks like Chuckie Cheeses non statement has amounted to nobody wenting anywhere. But i would love to see them leave. Keep at it. Pressure everyone and start petitions. Cant you physically move the whole club lock stock and barrell to a new country.

You're obviously still having trouble with comprehension.

"to go" would imply an active participation.

"to be taken" would imply a passive role, the active part being performed by another.

You've no doubt enjoyed the extra time off, but you really should consider going back to school tomorrow.

ETA: If you want an answer to "why go to celtic park?", I suggest you ask a celtic fan. My father is no longer with us, or I'm sure he would provide you with his reasons.

So you went under against your will then ? You were forced to go. I take it you didn't have a scarf on ? Being so against the thought of attending Celtic park. How many games before you realised it was a hotbed of sectarianism , and full of unpleasant characters ?

So you went under against your will then ? You were forced to go. I take it you didn't have a scarf on ? Being so against the thought of attending Celtic park. How many games before you realised it was a hotbed of sectarianism , and full of unpleasant characters ?

Like a lot of pre-school children, I went where I was taken. Do you want to know what colour socks I was wearing? Pants? Fucking weirdo.

All I can say is, as I have said many times before (but for some reason, it just won't sink in with one particular group), is that when choice became possible, I went (not "was taken") to RP, and that is where my team play.

I'd have thought you lot would rejoice at a soul saved from the clutches of The Other. Instead you appear to believe that being taken there will infect someone for life. That is downright fucking twisted.

the biggest support in the world seems to not have as many in england as the orcs thought.

Posted Yesterday, 04:42 PMI can see the sense in us playing down south but we would need to climb through the leagues pretty fast & become even bigger than we are now to ever play in Europe again were we to join the English leagues. It's not too hard to get to some of the big clubs down there but many of them are so far away that a big travelling support would not be possible. :bairn :bairn :bairn

the baws burst.better just wrap it it up now.:bounce1

Serious question.

If the debts have been with the "old" company, and not the club, why did Craig Whyte not simple buy the club from David Murray without any of the debts?

Wouldn't that have made much more sense? In fact why didn't Bill Miller, The blue knight or Charles Green do that from the offset?