Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see that a 6 month old associate member club with no voting rights ( and really SHOULD be trying to get everyone else on their side) have declared that they will explore options to leave Scottish Football.

A similarly named club left Scottish Football last year.

I hope that the new club take the same route.....

O- f+++ing-blivion.....

pleasing

Edited by Ken Fitlike

1357755279[/url]' post='6967908']

I see that a 6 month old associate member club with no voting rights ( and really SHOULD be trying to get everyone else on their side) have declared that they will explore options to leave Scottish Football.

A similararly named club left Scottish Football last year.

O- f+++ing-blivion.....

pleasing

Here's the reason Greens ragin he's just lost 360ksmile.gif

from KDS

Under an agreement dated 7 December 2012 but effective on Admission, the Company shall

employ Charles Green as Chief Executive of the Company for a salary of £360,000 per annum

plus all reasonable expenses properly incurred and all accommodation and related cost and

expenses including rent, utility charges and local taxes. Mr Green is also entitled to a bonus

of 100 per cent. of his gross salary in the event that the Club wins promotion from the SFL

or otherwise transfers to another football league; and to participate in any share option or

other incentive scheme adopted by the Company.

A similararly named club left Scottish Football last year.

O- f+++ing-blivion.....

pleasing

Winning friends and influencing people as they make their way through the leagues. Chuckie Cheese was RAGING on stv news. RAGING i say.

Green : "In what league do you win a division and then end up playing the same teams again the following season? " err how about the SPL for starters ya fucking moron. :lol:

To be fair...his club's NEVER BEEN in the SPL of course.

Ignorance is no excuse though ;)

Green : "In what league do you win a division and then end up playing the same teams again the following season? " err how about the SPL for starters ya fucking moron. :lol:

That is why the orcs often attempt to defend him when anyone posts his words on here. Those who defend him can relate to him due to him being of very similar character to themselves! laugh.gif

Currants? I hope that isn't an attempt to sneak anything sectarian on to the board young Dhensboy?

I'm sure that Norman and co will have plenty to say about this ;)

Yes I will. "Currant" is a term used to describe the troglodyte hordes who followed rangers and now follow the rangers. I don't believe it is connected to any particular sect of Christianity, or indeed any of the major religions. I have used it myself in the past, and have used equally (and indeed, more so) derogatory terms to describe followers of other teams. I believe there may be a connection to a word which mortally offends followers of these clubs, maybe someone would like to enlighten me?

Yes I will. "Currant" is a term used to describe the troglodyte hordes who followed rangers and now follow the rangers. I don't believe it is connected to any particular sect of Christianity, or indeed any of the major religions. I have used it myself in the past, and have used equally (and indeed, more so) derogatory terms to describe followers of other teams. I believe there may be a connection to a word which mortally offends followers of these clubs, maybe someone would like to enlighten me?

It originates from the resemblance between the hoards of Rangers fans on their European travels and Attila the leader of the Hunnic empire around 400 AD. smile.gif

It originates from the resemblance between the hoards of Rangers fans on their European travels and Attila the leader of the Hunnic empire around 400 AD. smile.gif

According to Wiki, the ****' religion was Tengrism, or Tengriism.

"In Tengriism, the meaning of life is seen as living in harmony with the surrounding world".

To be fair, this doesn't sound like anyone connected with either of the clubs to have played at ibrox, so it's maybe understandable the Orcs getting upset about it.....

According to Wiki, the ****' religion was Tengrism, or Tengriism.

"In Tengriism, the meaning of life is seen as living in harmony with the surrounding world".

To be fair, this doesn't sound like anyone connected with either of the clubs to have played at ibrox, so it's maybe understandable the Orcs getting upset about it.....

That's the only rational and logical explanation that i have ever heard of as being the reason why the name upsets them so much. It'll do for me as the answer. smile.gif They do take great pride in their fierce opposition to peace and harmony among all people on earth.

It originates from the resemblance between the hoards of Rangers fans on their European travels and Attila the leader of the Hunnic empire around 400 AD. :)

I don't think it does :) , long predates them getting near europe, much like the Shipyard Commandos .......