Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, it makes you think - you'd have thought being in Communications, it'd be handy....

Or is he just following the usual rangers "we speak, you listen" definition of communication?

Yeah, he knows he'd be ripped to shreds within about 10 secs of every tweet.

Just one bit of info for Mr English. Jim Traynor's not on Twitter. :)

Maybe someone in the 5Live team told him whilst he was on hold for 30 mins tonight afore getting bumped :lol:

Attaboy Tom.

The difference between a heavyweight and a fatso.

I don't recall Thomas being so bold when they there on the phone ins together.

Can't really imagine English doing angry :lol:

Tolerance and sanity. That's what Rangers will demonstrate and maintain, especially when back at the summit.

After all, someone has to. 12-12-18. Dear God.

Yours Jim Traynor

12-12-17 is possibly more realistic since The Rangers will be gone within the year.

12-12-17 is possibly more realistic since The Rangers will be gone within the year.

Are you really convinced of this?

The rangers mk II, or possibly mk III, will still be around. Charlie and the share money, on the other hand, I'm not too sure about.

Received a letter today from Tunbridge Wells Equitable Friendly Society with whom I have a policy.

The letter stated the following:

"The proposal is that all of the business, assets and liabilities of the Society transfer to Forester Life after which the Society will cease to exist".

Nice to see some honesty. ;)

Received a letter today from Tunbridge Wells Equitable Friendly Society with whom I have a policy.

The letter stated the following:

"The proposal is that all of the business, assets and liabilities of the Society transfer to Forester Life after which the Society will cease to exist".

Nice to see some honesty. ;)

So the same procedure as The Rangers Football Club PLC to Sevco Scotland,after which then named The Rangers Football Club Limited. Companies transferring assets,who'd have thought how prevalent this is.;)

So the same procedure as The Rangers Football Club PLC to Sevco Scotland,after which then named The Rangers Football Club Limited. Companies transferring assets,who'd have thought how prevalent this is.;)

So he is no longer a member of the society (club) to which he joined :) Glad you agree...........

He's your COMMUNICATIONS director, this is the 21st Century - and he's not on Twitter???

And?

Oh no i don't have a twitter account, life just isn't worth living anymore :(

All hail Twitter