Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What does the share issue have to do with this years profits?

Your new club is making losses not profits you moronic orc, therefore the answer is nothing to do with profits but plenty to do with the losses. The money that entailed from the share issue is currently financing the operation of the new club which would be on the verge of bankruptcy without the share issue money. "Tedi", you are a very gullible naive moron, and you deserve all the flack that you receive.

Ok I was exaggerating, but you do mention them at least a few times a day, which is the very thing you are having a go at him for.

I would be happy if Charles Green shut the f**k up about Celtic and if all Celtic fans shut the f**k about my club, after all I keep hearing that we are a new club and have never been your main rivals, which makes your behavior a bit strange.

The only reason i post on this thread is to destroy the bullshitting lies that you and your amigo's post about your old and new clubs. smile.gif

Stop fishing :D

I noticed Tedi you dodged and deflected my question to all bears about Rangers history ! you know that one were Rangers the club became a company in 1899.Noticed how it's phrased BECAME !.So I've all bears to debunk this as pish if they can :) go on Tedi rewrite Rangers history from 1899 claiming it as timmy propaganda and all that.

I noticed Tedi you dodged and deflected my question to all bears about Rangers history ! you know that one were Rangers the club became a company in 1899.Noticed how it's phrased BECAME !.So I've all bears to debunk this as pish if they can :) go on Tedi rewrite Rangers history from 1899 claiming it as timmy propaganda and all that.

It's a company not a club

No it's club not a compnay

The clubs not the same club

Aye it is

The company is differnt

No it's not

Aye it is

The club is still the same club

No it's not, it's a new club that i've always hated

Same club pal

No it isnae

Company changed - Club stayed the same

Naw it hasnae they baith changed

Same old club

NAW IT ISNAE, CHECK THIS BLOG OOT

Same club but with a new company

IS IT F**K, READ THIS F**KING BLOG YA NUMPTY

It's basically just a new company that is running the club now

NAW IT'S NO, AM TELLING DIV ON YOU

History remains intact, a continuation

WILL YOU READ THIS BLOG :angry: :angry:

Same club, same honours, same history

YOU LOT DIED, YOU DIED I TELLS YE :angry:

How can we be dead if we're playing every week?

YOUSE DID DIE, YOUSE DID, YOUSE DID, YOUSE DID, YOUSE DID DIE

Meh

It's a company not a club

No it's club not a compnay

The clubs not the same club

Aye it is

The company is differnt

No it's not

Aye it is

The club is still the same club

No it's not, it's a new club that i've always hated

Same club pal

No it isnae

Company changed - Club stayed the same

Naw it hasnae they baith changed

Same old club

NAW IT ISNAE, CHECK THIS BLOG OOT

Same club but with a new company

IS IT F**K, READ THIS F**KING BLOG YA NUMPTY

It's basically just a new company that is running the club now

NAW IT'S NO, AM TELLING DIV ON YOU

History remains intact, a continuation

WILL YOU READ THIS BLOG :angry: :angry:

Same club, same honours, same history

YOU LOT DIED, YOU DIED I TELLS YE :angry:

How can we be dead if we're playing every week?

YOUSE DID DIE, YOUSE DID, YOUSE DID, YOUSE DID, YOUSE DID DIE

Meh

:blink::wacko::1eye a tad dramatic dear or what !

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN

Deflect and sweep.

Kenny Shiels is a nutter. ;)

They can't even answer a simple question either on their history that the club itself became a limited company either.I mean it's not that hard to comprehend is it ?.If you go by their logic the club separated from itself into two entities as if by magic,the so called company that ran it ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: still cracks me up that one :) the company that ran it = BAD but the club = good and dignified ! FFS you can't make this up ? actually the Rangers fans have :lol: and they expect us to believe it :P

You just know if that was Celtic last year in meltdown then liquidated and we reformed again they'd be spewing out "YOU DIED HA HA" and "YOUR NO SELLIK ANY MARE" and so forth.

They can't even answer a simple question either on their history that the club itself became a limited company either.I mean it's not that hard to comprehend is it ?.If you go by their logic the club separated from itself into two entities as if by magic,the so called company that ran it ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: still cracks me up that one :) the company that ran it = BAD but the club = good and dignified ! FFS you can't make this up ? actually the Rangers fans have :lol: and they expect us to believe it :P

You just know if that was Celtic last year in meltdown then liquidated and we reformed again they'd be spewing out "YOU DIED HA HA" and "YOUR NO SELLIK ANY MARE" and so forth.

Yeah, and you'd be saying "WE'RE NO DEID", "A COMPANY RUNS THE CLUB" etc etc. :D

You know what, I might have moved on from this same/old/new/company/club yawnfest if there had been anything other than the stereotypical, cliche'd, fundamentalist orc reaction to THE RANGERS CRISIS. Excuse me THE THE RANGERS CRISIS.

You didn't pay your bills. You didn't play by the rules. You appealed a footballing judgment in a civil court. Lives, businesses, and property were put at risk by the actions a senior member of staff. Lives, businesses, and property were threatened by members of your support.

At no stage in the process of this uber-shambles has the footballing entity residing at ibrox covered itself in anything but shame. And you heap on more shame each and every time you deflect, tantrum, stall, appeal and refuse to take your medicine.

In fact you've started to puff your chests out, un-circle the wagons and throw your weight around a bit again haven't you? If it wasn't for the fact the grand high wizard of ibrox looks and sounds like Claude Greengrass from Heartbeat and your opposition fitted your ma's bathroom last week, you would deny any of it it ever happened.

So we have to remind you. Everyday. Every single day that the oh-so mighty uber-loyal 500million strong super-rain-gerrrrrs died.

And not just died, but drowned in a huge bucket of its own greed and arrogance while all 500 million of you watched on and couldn't scrape up the less than 50p each required to save your club.

If it wasn't for an entirely compliant and weak governing body and a press that were so deep in the pocket of ibrox they could lick ally's balls, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If, in many years to come I'm in hospital getting ready to check out for the last time and there's some equally old and coffin dodging blue-nose in the bed opposite. I will still, once a day, everyday, point snigger and laugh "you're club died". GIRFUY

You know what, I might have moved on from this same/old/new/company/club yawnfest if there had been anything other than the stereotypical, cliche'd, fundamentalist orc reaction to THE RANGERS CRISIS. Excuse me THE THE RANGERS CRISIS.

You didn't pay your bills. You didn't play by the rules. You appealed a footballing judgment in a civil court. Lives, businesses, and property were put at risk by the actions a senior member of staff. Lives, businesses, and property were threatened by members of your support.

At no stage in the process of this uber-shambles has the footballing entity residing at ibrox covered itself in anything but shame. And you heap on more shame each and every time you deflect, tantrum, stall, appeal and refuse to take your medicine.

In fact you've started to puff your chests out, un-circle the wagons and throw your weight around a bit again haven't you? If it wasn't for the fact the grand high wizard of ibrox looks and sounds like Claude Greengrass from Heartbeat and your opposition fitted your ma's bathroom last week, you would deny any of it it ever happened.

So we have to remind you. Everyday. Every single day that the oh-so mighty uber-loyal 500million strong super-rain-gerrrrrs died.

And not just died, but drowned in a huge bucket of its own greed and arrogance while all 500 million of you watched on and couldn't scrape up the less than 50p each required to save your club.

If it wasn't for an entirely compliant and weak governing body and a press that were so deep in the pocket of ibrox they could lick ally's balls, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If, in many years to come I'm in hospital getting ready to check out for the last time and there's some equally old and coffin dodging blue-nose in the bed opposite. I will still, once a day, everyday, point snigger and laugh "you're club died". GIRFUY

Reading those final words was harsh but i haven't walked a mile in your shoes fella. Personally i don't take it that seriously. laugh.gif

What about Kenny Shiels attacking your beloved hoops Norm?

He must be one of those bigots you were telling me about the other day.

Well done, Bennett. Your first post of the day seems to be a braindump from one of Tedi's nightmares.

Your second mentions one club, and the manager of another; both of which are currently competing at a level well above where the tawdry saga after which this thread is named is taking place.

So, what's your answer for the Broom-cupboard Final? Were the players playing for the club or the company?

There's only two possible answers - no deflection please.

I've kept it simple because.... well, I've kept it simple. Let's leave it at that.

How many rangers fans on here, with hand on heart can admit they held a red card up to liquidation at Ibrox against st mirren?

How many are proud to say they attended the game and refused to raise their card, and argued with 50k fans around them that liquidation meant nothing, that it would be liquidation of the company?

Can anyone trace who was the first person either in the press or at rangers that started this company died but the club survived shite. Even though the club be a&e a company nearly 100 years ago.

I'll narrow it down, it happenned after the April st mirren game and before Tedi arrived on here in July. When was Green giving it his all in the press, it will be around then?

Probably when the press as a whole started shitting it they would loose half their readership.