Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am happy to admit that a company started running the club in 1899.

Again I never said they did, thats 3 times you have just made stuff up and you moan at me for deleting your completely irrelevant comments :D

I'm happy to say that I have the looks of Brad Pitt, The riches of Croesus and am hung like a bull elephant. Doesn't make it true.sad.gif

It's time you stopped being happy and admitted that this is not the case. The club was INCORPORATED as a company - see definition above.

"Three times you have just made stuff up" - OK, what have I made up? Start throwing false allegations around and people may think you are mendacious, economical with the truth, or maybe just....

Haw, Dhen! What is it you call Tedi, again?

1359069411[/url]' post='7014699']

Did we?

Seriously I cannot remember this, perhaps that that tells us something.

What I find pretty comical about all this is that all of the Rangers fans I know are quite happy for you to believe whatever version you want, it really does not bother us, but watching you guys getting upset over the version we believe and constantly trying to turn us is feckin hilarious.

Upset. laugh.gif

Did we?

What I find pretty comical about all this is that all of the Rangers fans I know are quite happy for you to believe whatever version you want, it really does not bother us, but watching you guys getting upset over the version we believe and constantly trying to turn us is feckin hilarious.

Ted, the rest of Scotland's version is so much funnier. Trust me. ;)

Yes, I remember after 15 of your "that's not what I said - you're simply making stuff up" responses, I logged off with a bruised forehead. ;)

Did we?

24.52 posts per day - God help the keyboard if he gets riled up!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We just believe different things, I am happy to accept this, you obviously are not.

I said the players who were employed by the company to play for the club, this is not the same as what you suggested I said (1) playing for that company or (2) were playing for that company or (3) employees to represent another company?

Oh, dear your chiropractor bills must be fucking MASSIVE!

As I pointed out, by the time rangers played in that infamous match, the club had been incorporated as a company for over 70 years. The club WAS a company. You said "players who were employed by the company to play for the club" . As the club already was a company, then this definition of the payment arrangements is redundant, so which company was paying them? By the definition of "incorporation", and your assertion that two entities were involved, there must be another company in the equation somewhere.

Unless, of course, you deny that the club was incorporated in 1899?

About 2 years ago and did not cost me a penny ;)

The company that was running the club employed and paid those players.

As I said before a company started running the club in 1899.

How long do you want to run with this?

I'm sat on my lazy arse, Tedi - I ain't running anywhere. If you cannot understand the word "incorporated", then you are wasting your time trying to debate, as you so laughably describe your party-line nonsense on here.

And I am wasting my time with someone who, no matter the number of skelpings, still insists on bringing a knife to a gunfight.

1359071337[/url]' post='7014789']

That would be The Rangers Football Club PLC accounts. In that respect the company accounts.

Did the club have any accounts, run up debt, use EBTs or is it all at the door of this separate company ?

If, in many years to come I'm in hospital getting ready to check out for the last time and there's some equally old and coffin dodging blue-nose in the bed opposite. I will still, once a day, everyday, point snigger and laugh "you're club died". GIRFUY

:lol: The bluenose would probably say he's getting a new body to house his sole as a continuance of himself even if it was a woman's body ? come to think of it that would be Benny next bed to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find the whole old club/new club 'debate' remarkably tedious. Unlike many Plastic or diddy types, I can even accept a conditional version of continuity.

The above represents a toweringly good rant though - top work fella.

If the re-birth wasn't so bloody antagonistic, maybe more people would be more accommodating.

I accept that they are a continuance of Rangers just like you but they are not the very same club it was,but another Rangers team that plays football at Ibrox and will adopt the history of the old club and continue on as Rangers.

Did the club have any accounts, run up debt, use EBTs or is it all at the door of this separate company ?

As it is The Rangers Football Club PLC (the PLC stands for PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY),then it's very evident that the debt was that of the PLC (the company). Recognised as such by BDO in their correspondence(RFC 2012 THE COMPANY).

Both Glennie and Nimmo Smith have made it clear that a company operates the club.

Companies often run things. It's really not difficult to grasp.

Yes Companies often runs things FFS :lol:

And you'll find that it is financially astute clubs that are bought and sold not dead liquidated donkeys like Rangers that Glennie & Nimmo are referring too.

You'll actually find that it was the finance department of Rangers run by 2 previous owners that bust the club by not running the finance department properly ie spending exactly what the club brought in or less.I'm answering one of Tedi's replies soon to further this question :)