Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Except for bloggers trying to disgrace Harper Macleod, they're ok, right?

Give it a rest with the blogger pish, most of them make it up as they go along so that they look as if they're in the know.

A good expample of the ineptitude of bloggers was the much vaunted RTC blog. Once hailed as being the forerunner of a new wave of ivestigative bloggers who were beyond reproach, only for Mr/Mrs RTC him/herself to delete the entire blog after he/she was exposed as a lying shyster.It was like the pied piper in here at times with most of the P&Bers hanging of his/her every word.So todays lesson is, bloggers are more often than not attention seeking fuds who are full of shlte.

Says the guy who was quoting Alex Thomsons tweets the other day because it suited him.

the exit in the ramsdens cup was not disappointing at all, was an entertaining game that QoS deserved to win.

I also failed to feel disappointed that night Ted, but I'm not sure why you weren't.

Are you saying it was too diddy a cup to get excited about, because ordinarily, I'd agree, but for obvious reasons, our progress in it has felt a bit more special this time?

From looking at Rangers this season, it seems that the later stages of the two main cups was probably an unrealistic target. Winning the Ramsden's should have been on though, and I'll imagine they'll still start next season's as favourites.

No8 says he felt lower following our win than for any game in a long while. How come you're more philosophical about it?

Bennett: Joined Nov 2011, 7,957 posts. Over 17 posts a day - every day.

Those P&Bers, eh? wtf are they like?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously believes the mantra that repetition reinforces learning...... Whilst at the same time proving the opposite.

Again and again and again and again.......zzzzzzzzzz....

Raging at the world because his club/company/reincarnation is being held accountable for the actions of its owners/employees.

Its a disease I tell ya. :wacko::wacko:

I also failed to feel disappointed that night Ted, but I'm not sure why you weren't.

Are you saying it was too diddy a cup to get excited about, because ordinarily, I'd agree, but for obvious reasons, our progress in it has felt a bit more special this time?

From looking at Rangers this season, it seems that the later stages of the two main cups was probably an unrealistic target. Winning the Ramsden's should have been on though, and I'll imagine they'll still start next season's as favourites.

No8 says he felt lower following our win than for any game in a long while. How come you're more philosophical about it?

Mibbes Tedi was one of those who fucked off early, thinking "job done". Any suggestion that Queens came back and won on penalties is just a tic wet dream, promulgated by celticminded bloggers and the mhedia. Tedi is, in fact, looking forward to the next round - he's just not noticed the time passing, what with all these new friends to make, shares not to buy, and boycotts to boycott. Oh, and keeping up with Charlie's soundbite carousel, of course.

Fucksake, it's not easy being a berr these days!

Obviously the league is very much our priority.

Winning the Scottish Cup would have been tremendous. But it was always highly unlikely.

The Ramsden's? A bit unlucky to go out as the QOS equaliser was offside. But these things happen. 8)

If the league's the priority, then the wage bill represents the proverbial sledgehammer for nut cracking purposes.

As for the bold bit, these things never used to happen very often. I do enjoy some armageddon.

Dont try and kidd yourself mate. From the outset of this season you lot wanted to win a cup to get it up everyone. Why have you spl players playing in the 3rd division???

A club in the 4th division of the game has the second largest wage bill in the country, including huge sums paid to a CEO (of a 3rd division team) and a fat overrated manager. Revenues will have to increase significantly very soon, otherwise they will end up where they started in all of this.

Its staggering to think of how badly run you actually are at the moment. The model should have been really simple, be honest with the fans, agree a 5-year plan, dump the manager, sell off the best players for cash, sell off Murray Park, cap the wage bill at best at 1k per week per player, bring in 3rd division players and continue to replace those guys every year with the league aboves players, and plead with the fans to support them.

they are spending money like there is no tomorrow, and with the landscape looking as bleak as it does regarding their acceleration through the league systems, they will have to start significant cost-cutting. Charlie must be shampooting himself.

Phils Blog is pish but I wouldnt be surprised if financial meltdow part 2 is not around the corner. One thing he is correct about is that Chucky has been very quite this week.

EDIT: Sorry mate, I quoted the wrong user haha

Just saw the edit in time to delete nearly all of my very irate reply.

I see ''discredited Phil'' reckons the End Times are near, with a group of Asian Investors about to start winding up proceedings over a large wedge unpaid................... Oh Lordy let this be true.