Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Still no berrz, but 40+ "guests"....

Hiya, Amigos! Hiya pals!

In fairness to our Rangers supporting friends on here, it's to their credit that they're not attempting to defend this stuff.

Probably setting another world record for the biggest mass facepalm in the Universe..... But then again, could be obeying orders ;)

Edited by GreenockRover

You bhoys do realise Celtic also have a Buy A Brick scheme? Just checking.

As Celtic are not going down the tubes, hardly relevant.

Did the original brickholders lose their brick in Liquidation? Are they selling the same bricks twice?

I'd like to buy shares in itzdrk once he has shares in that brick.

I'd like to as well but I'm wondering if it's an ordinary brick or a prefered brick seeing as the prefered bricks offer a better return if thrown back at you,and also how much cement will be attached to the brick adding to it's weighted value.

anyone think Rangers (the) are going to release their own newspaper or something

No, just charge to watch exclusive videos on their website. What Jabba is saying is now he has left the msm they can no longer be trusted, come to me and only me for my honest unbiased and balanced opinion. And if you don't, well he's a hungry fecker. and meat is meat.