Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd like to buy shares in itzdrk once he has shares in that brick.

I'd like to as well but I'm wondering if it's an ordinary brick or a prefered brick seeing as the prefered bricks offer a better return if thrown back at you,and also how much cement will be attached to the brick adding to it's weighted value.

anyone think Rangers (the) are going to release their own newspaper or something

No, just charge to watch exclusive videos on their website. What Jabba is saying is now he has left the msm they can no longer be trusted, come to me and only me for my honest unbiased and balanced opinion. And if you don't, well he's a hungry fecker. and meat is meat.

I rather enjoy this

http://therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/219-are-rangers-learning-the-pr-lesson

For some time now, it seems quite obvious Celtic supporters have a network of fans and websites dedicating large portions of their life on ruining our club. These people are clearly obsessed and can be easily ridiculed from time to time by the more reasoned members of our fanbase. Nevertheless it cannot be denied these same people have their sources and can often be well informed on a variety of issues – be it legal, financial or the sport’s administration in this country (and, as we’ve witnessed with UEFA over the last ten 10 years, even beyond our shores). Thus, I think it’s fair to ask if Rangers, as a club, have a clear grasp on that.

Yip, just another big timmy conspiracy eh?

No, just charge to watch exclusive videos on their website. What Jabba is saying is now he has left the msm they can no longer be trusted, come to me and only me for my honest unbiased and balanced opinion. And if you don't, well he's a hungry fecker. and meat is meat.

Rangers are taking the Chinese approach to censorship now? It gets better and better? When do the move to Beijing?

The more reasoned members of their support? Is that the ones that can spell paedo properly whilst spewing their usual riposte?

Alright guys. Just joined up. Read a lot of this thread last year when the drama was unfolding.

Could't help get involved this time round. This is beyond comedy gold. :-)

To all the scum watching.... Your club's a joke GIRFUY

Welcome to the party, I think you only joined because the big scary bears have run away been told not to speak to us. They weren't that bad, they were out teddies and we'll miss them.

Quiet Timmy, I'm trying to spread malicious rumours about The Rangers so I can short sell; make a bumper profit and give Liewell his cut :whistle

Edited by Fotbawmad

Quiet Timmy, I'm trying to spread malicious rumours about The Rangers so I can short sell; make a bumper profit and give Liewell his cut :whistle

Oi, I'm buying them out and merging them with ICT so I can say we are the most honoured club in the world- ever.

Greenied, the words of a true football fan getting a whiff of Nescafe.

To be fair most of us are revelling in the misfortunes of your two clubs because of fans other than those who post on here. We shall still revel in this though, even if the good amongst you have to suffer.

:thumsup2

As an interlude from this hillarity does anyone else think that the reaction from Ibrox shows that there might just be some big story behind it all? The timmy bloggers must be on to something.

Back to the hillarity....

Is there such a thing :)

On here 2 minutes and picking up on typos already, you'll fit right in.

FYI Benny was one Teddy who never shut up about being out. :)