Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So, did Bennett come in, read Jabba the Warehouse's statement, and get the f**k back out?

Went to my bed, did you miss me sweetcheeks?

Has Celtic not got a family ?

Are you (The Rangers, Celtic) related in some way ?

I smell arse cheek

Wizzys been rimming again.

Drop me a pm mate and we'll meet up sometime :wub:

Charles Green has been answering questions from Rangers fans again, in Melbourne this team. He says the Singapore lot wanted £270k more than what was agreed....

Rangers could have hired Kofi Annan and the plastics would have had him down as a c**t in a matter of minutes.

Went to my bed, did you miss me sweetcheeks?

Wizzys been rimming again.

Drop me a pm mate and we'll meet up sometime :wub:

A lot of fresh air in here today.

@WillhelmA: Really is time to hit the haters where it hurts - in the pocket. Radio Clyde SSB and The Rhebel's constant attacks will cost innocents jobs.

Didn't we hear something similar last year regarding SFA "sanctions"

The newspaper is question is The Daily Record.

So the record, Clyde 1, BBC Scotland have all been infiltrated by Celtic fans as a means to attack Rangers

Yip, it's a timmy conspiracy

Have you ever listened to Clyde?

Hello caller whats your point

Aye hello Shoe, am a Sellick man but am oan tae talk aboot Rangers.

Go ahead caller and fire into them .................x100

RS - right now seems to be more varied, with presenters from different areas and with different team loyalties. Still Dick Gordon, Cosgrove and Jum Spence have admitted to be being brought up to hate Rangers. The most impartial has to be wee Murdo who does tell it like it is.

Do you believe everything he says?

I don't know whether it's true or not, though I have no evidence that the statement is wrong. But I thought it was worth passing on the info.

If you have any direct evidence the statement is inaccurate, I'd be interested to hear it.

Bennett's back - not thinking of deviating from the party line, are we?

Major battle going on here, folks - Jabba's "STFU" to the berrz, versus Bennett's craving for any kind of attention.

I know where my money's going....

Love you too Normy :wub: Ya sweet talking rascal that you are xxx

You are just about the only audience they have. Do not indulge them. Ignore their malice, pay no attention to their agendas, and do not let them into your heads.

I know there are various factions among Rangers supporters but why not stand united in this cause? Your attention is their oxygen. It can be so easily switched off.

That's the Man in The Big Hoose speaking there, Bennett.

So, are you going to toe the Party Line?

Or is it still going to be

29391217.jpg

I don't know whether it's true or not, though I have no evidence that the statement is wrong. But I thought it was worth passing on the info.

If you have any direct evidence the statement is inaccurate, I'd be interested to hear it.

He has a history of telling a lot of porkies since starting up the company that bought Rangers you know

Have you ever listened to Clyde?

Hello caller whats your point

Aye hello Shoe, am a Sellick man but am oan tae talk aboot Rangers.

Go ahead caller and fire into them .................x100

RS - right now seems to be more varied, with presenters from different areas and with different team loyalties. Still Dick Gordon, Cosgrove and Jum Spence have admitted to be being brought up to hate Rangers. The most impartial has to be wee Murdo who does tell it like it is.

So you believe stations like Clyde 1 have an agenda against Rangers?

That's what the Rangers fans said when the rumours of Murray financial meltdown was going on, and that's what the Rangers fans said when the stories about Craig Whyte starting coming out.

Obsessed, Biased, agendas

Proven correct of course, but that doesn't matter

So you believe stations like Clyde 1 have an agenda against Rangers?

That's what the Rangers fans said when the rumours of Murray financial meltdown was going on, and that's what the Rangers fans said when the stories about Craig Whyte starting coming out.

Obsessed, Biased, agendas

Proven correct of course, but that doesn't matter

What i posted was pretty clear and there's no way that i implied that.

Clydes audience is mainly Celtic fans, for whatever reason that is and as result the shows "agenda" usually goes with what the callers put on it rather than the presenters or hosts.

There does seem to be a lot of professional phone in/ers amongst your support Rico - Tommy the nutter, slow talking Lawrie etc, while Rangers fans and fans of other teams don't seem to bother with the phone ins as much.

No agenda just more of a willingness to phone up from you lot i'd say.

cw_jabba_dogtag_card1.jpg?w=600

The Clone Wars have been scaled up from their previous status as a conflict, UN expected to take action.

Edited by stonedsailor

@WillhelmA: Really is time to hit the haters where it hurts - in the pocket. Radio Clyde SSB and The Rhebel's constant attacks will cost innocents jobs.

Didn't we hear something similar last year regarding SFA "sanctions"

The newspaper is question is The Daily Record.

So the record, Clyde 1, BBC Scotland have all been infiltrated by Celtic fans as a means to attack Rangers

Yip, it's a timmy conspiracy

But,but,but...Won't someone think of the tea ladies?

This thread has been going so long that some themes are coming back into fashion.

This would have been a better pic to use.

f0edcbf3-4c14-40bc-808f-1717dd70c542.jpg

You are missing the point Benny.

1, It's not Sellick whose clones are on the deathbed.

2, A kitten in an AT-AT has not scaled up the conflict.

ETA- I was a bit slow with the Kofi thing earlier so it's not just you, it wasn't until someone mentioned the UN that it clicked..............

Bunch of blue helmets.

Edited by stonedsailor

this has gone downhill

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I wonder if we might get an announcement of the dual contracts investigation's result at the close of business today. There certainly seems to be a circling of the wagons. Don't believe any of the words coming from the corrupted media guys, Jabba will tell you the official truth via your subscription to the TRIFC news channel.