Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think I know the reason why you lot keep going on about attendances It's attention seeking, that must be it.

You're having a laugh - ICT getting a baw-hair over 2,000 through the gate is funny as f**k. Abhergreen 7,000 odd last week.

Remember? The diddies pyoor promised to back their clubs to the hilt if they voted against Rangers.

They lied.

:lol:

Speaking of which - yellateef's blundering plastic outfit have now shipped six goals in recent cup outings - has he been sacked yet?

Yes. The upwards of £25 million he's helped earn Celtic this season couldn't quite save him. :lol:

I've often thought the Rangers fans are like creationists, there is no pointing telling them the obvious cos they just steadfastly refuse to believe as it doesn't suit their agenda

Funny that. I know that diddies and plastics refuse to believe anything that doesn't support their fantasies.

:)

You're having a laugh - ICT getting a baw-hair over 2,000 through the gate is funny as f**k. Abhergreen 7,000 odd last week.

Remember? The diddies pyoor promised to back their clubs to the hilt if they voted against Rangers.

They lied.

Not quite. They said they wouldn't go at all if their clubs voted for Rangers. :)

You lied.

Yes. The upwards of £25 million he's helped earn Celtic this season couldn't quite save him. :lol:

And here we get to the ultimate f**k-up in modern fitba for all supporters.

Mind the times when fitba supporters taked, well, fitba?

Now it's balance sheets, share issues, price-earning ratios, cross recoverables, image rights and endless, ill-informed streams of similar pish.

Your CL income stream is great - congrats. Our share issue was great.

We are all Warren Buffet.

Not quite. They said they wouldn't go at all if their clubs voted for Rangers. :)

You lied.

I lied f**k all - the diddies in particular were super earnest about backing their clubs if they did the 'right thing'.

Abhergreen supporters, indeed, were so concerned about 'integrity' the found money to sponsor Cappie the Cat and Roary Rover and, in doing so, left themselves short of the money to go and actually buy a ticket to see their own team.

How else to explain the 'sell out Saturday' campaigners avoiding Pittodrie as if it was a hill of shite?

I lied f**k all - the diddies in particular were super earnest about backing their clubs if they did the 'right thing'.

Abhergreen supporters, indeed, were so concerned about 'integrity' the found money to sponsor Cappie the Cat and Roary Rover and, in doing so, left themselves short of the money to go and actually buy a ticket to see their own team.

How else to explain the 'sell out Saturday' campaigners avoiding Pittodrie as if it was a hill of shite?

OK I lied then ;)

And here we get to the ultimate f**k-up in modern fitba for all supporters.

Mind the times when fitba supporters taked, well, fitba?

Now it's balance sheets, share issues, price-earning ratios, cross recoverables, image rights and endless, ill-informed streams of similar pish.

Your CL income stream is great - congrats. Our share issue was great.

We are all Warren Buffet.

I mostly agree with you but if it was all about the fitba Ally would have been binned by now. Certainty.

I doubt we'd have had the same squad and the same manager in those circumstances.

The league is finished at both ends of the table yet we're constantly told it's competitive and booming and you wonder why i brought it up?

Unlike the cut-throat free-for-all in D3, eh?

Fud.

Seems Terry does not quite agree.

That's a lot more to do with the merger hangover than Rangers, our crowds have always been far lower than they should be. It's cute how you zombies think it's all about you though.

Celtic View thread bwahahahahahahahaha

I wonder if this is, too?

"Inverness CT manager Terry Butcher says low crowds have caused him to question whether the Highland city deserves a team challenging for European football.

A crowd of 2,529 watched their 1-1 draw with Kilmarnock on Wednesday in poor weather conditions.

"I honestly don't know how much more we can do. We played some of the best football of the season," said Butcher.

"Does this city deserve a football team like we've got? I don't know."

Butcher is urging more fans to turn out, with his side currently sitting second in the Scottish Premier League table. Inverness have the second-lowest average attendance in the SPL at 4,017 - higher only than St Johnstone and lower than fellow Highlanders, Ross County."

ETA: apologies to Tedi, I didn't see you had already posted the damning assessment from Butcher.

Edited by Bendarroch

Every single one of those questions has be answered 100 times.

It really does not matter what Celtic fans think or P & Bers, all that matters is what the history books show, this whole argument is about history, not clubs or company`s.

At this moment all the history books show continuation, that will do for me.

Banging on all day every day at a few Rangers fans on P & B is not going to make any difference, sooner you lot realise this the easier it will get for you.

It matters not a jot to me anymore for the reasons I have just given, this is about history and the record books state we retain the lot, welcome to reality.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21268775

All that transferred was the dead man's number.

The way he uses words sometimes is rather bullish, but his words can be interpreted differently depending on what side you sit on and again it is all pretty irrelevant, the Footballing authorities had already made up their mind, things are what they are.

OK, Tedi, try these, then:

1. "We need a CVA, otherwise the history's gone."

2. "rangers have never played in the SPL."

3. "They're my titles. I bought them."

Different interpretations? Off you go then.