Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whats Ben been up to?

f**k knows. Just wondered that with his stance about us "diddies" saying that they're guilty even if they're found innocent, if he was going to do the exact same thing the other way.

He probably will. He'll be too seething not to.

Cmon Benny

HT`s missus is one of us, which means she definately does not love them, but she must love HT (somebody has to) :P

You have to feel sorry for her, H is a bigger big wean than i am ffs, poor poor woman.

of course it is, but your dates are all wrong, the application was 17th October :lol:

Tedi you're getting tedious as fcuk ! entering the liquidation process and and actually being liquidated are two completely different things.

WIKI ! same source as you.

On 14 June 2012, their formal rejection of the proposed CVA meant that the company would enter the liquidation process.The accountancy firm BDO were appointed to reveal why the company running the club failed.

Now let this one rest !

Brilliant :lol: they still believe the BBC are out to get them! http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=16&a=twelve-months-of-hell-and-the-bbc Plus, we have another one who can't come to say rangers went into admin "Today, on the anniversary of Rangers' former corporate shell entering administration,"

The bottom line on it ! :o opportunity knox ! WTF :lol:

Hellboy even you can't use something like Wiki as proof of something :lol:

Tell that to Tedi Benny he used it first !

Tedi's WIKI quote !

Duff & Phelps announced in October 2012 that creditors had approved an end to their administration and that they had applied to the Court of Session for BDO to be appointed as liquidator.[24] This appointment was confirmed on 31 October.[25]

You'll need to have a word with Tedi if he uses WIKI first :1eye

We'll see them in court. And hope it's ruinously expensive for those set against us.

:)

Ah right, so you're already having a go at "diddies" for not caring what the verdict is, even though you'll be preparing to take the exact same stance?

Not that I actually care. Hypocrisy when it comes to your team isn't exclusive to Rangers, and I'm guilty of it quite a bit. Would just be nice to see you acknowledge it.

Ah right, so you're already having a go at "diddies" for not caring what the verdict is, even though you'll be preparing to take the exact same stance?

Not that I actually care. Hypocrisy when it comes to your team isn't exclusive to Rangers, and I'm guilty of it quite a bit. Would just be nice to see you acknowledge it.

To be honest I'll have a go at the diddies for any old shite - in keeping with the spirit of this thread.

But, I expect the panel to find us guilty and to indicate title stripping as the punishment. We'll have them in court.

If they win that and we do indeed lose the titles in any 'fishel sense then we'll just have to win them back. And David Murray will move from being a total c**t in my view to a c**t somewhere even lower than that other c**t, Whyte.

I do not mind being tedious, this should be evident by now ;)

Sure, as soon as you admit that your first post and the bit saying D & P applying for liquidation on the 14th of June was in fact not true, the wiki page simply says that liquidation from this point was inevitable, it does not say the PLC were in liquidation or as you tried to suggest that it had been applied for.

D & P applied to the court of session on the 17th October.

Tedi ! why exactly are you dragging this on and on ? Duff & Phelps said on the 14th of June they would be applying for liquidation did they not ? end it here.