Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have no idea what they said on 14th June, but then that you have changed what you said, let me remind you of your original words.

So did they apply on the 14th June or did they apply on the 17th October?

FFS ! clearly you are just being an arse here Tedi ! Yes D&P say that they are applying on the 14th of June ! so fcuk ! that's what D&P said and I quoted it.

Move on wee man and let go of yer bone.

They did not apply on the 14th June, they applied on October 17.

Is this true yes or no?

Did D&P say they were applying on the 14th of June for liquidation ? yes or no ? see I can play this game all night but would rather you just give it up as you'll look stupid eventually.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charles-green-threatens-walk-unless-1717127

This new club never fail to amuse me.

Comedy gold since 2012.

Keep it coming through the summer sevco

How long till Jim Traynor comes out telling us it's all lies and the media are just out to get them (again)

How long till Jim Traynor comes out telling us it's all lies and the media are just out to get them (again)

I give it half a day.

Wonder who has the clubs best interest at heart more out the 2.

A lifelong rangers fan or some Yorkshire random ?

Also inviting wales to train at Murray park before Scotland game.

WTF?

Purely about income generation fella, stay calm.... Lol.

Mind you it'll probably lead to a youth player exchange scheme agreement between the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and the Welsh FA......free of course.... :lol::D:lol::D

Purely about income generation fella, stay calm.... Lol. Mind you it'll probably lead to a youth player exchange scheme agreement between the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and the Welsh FA......free of course.... :lol::D:lol: :D

So the Welsh FA misheard them. They thought rangers were looking for the next Gareth Bale.

Infact their looking for a bail-out. :)

[quote name="GreenockRover" post="7084667"

PURELY ABOUT INCOME GENERATION FELLA, stay calm.... Lol.Mind you it'll probably lead to a youth player exchange scheme agreement between the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and the Welsh FA......free of course.... :lol::D:lol:

:D

A bit desperate for a "cash rich " club ... Lol