Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Same clueless obsessed yahoos like...you for example...more interested in our club than their own.

Nothing has changed ;)

Joined 7th Feb, 48 posts, all about Rangers, Ayr Fan my arse, football fan my arse.

Joined July, after Okey Dokey Day. Shitloads of posts, many nonsensical. New club, new fan.

It's the biggest fucking farce ever, we got found not guilty over the tax case that should have been the end of it. But the corrupt powers that be aren't going to be happy until they strip us of well deserved titles.

Aside from the obvious meltdown, as well as being a paranoid orc. I'd like to point out the following...

1. The investigation, decision and punishment that will be coming your way is done by an independent panel. So no luck there.

2. You already pled guilty to several EBTs and only won on a majority verdict based purely on a technicalty. HMRC will appeal.

3. Dual contracts and tax evasion are different things.

4. The corrupt powers have bent over backwards to help you from day 1.

5. Illegally won titles are not deserved titles, don't forgot the honest mistake season of 08/09

You'll be gutted that your team lost to Juve.

Another rasper who thinks if you don't support us you must support them. It would be great if both our teams were so important that every person in Scotland favoured one or the other of us. But we're not. It's a lot of pish, frankly.

Another rasper who thinks if you don't support us you must support them. It would be great if both our teams were so important that every person in Scotland favoured one or the other of us. But we're not. It's a lot of pish, frankly.

Av always thought rangers and Celtic fans were as bad as each other but from what av seen so far on here that couldn't be further from the truth

Can you imagine the celtic equivalent of the Amigos if that ever happens?

"Aye, we know who yer big te...oh." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Almost hoping for Leggo to uncover Lawell's tax scam for that very reason. Such fun! ;) *

*Just wait while we've finished with this lot, eh. Wan singer, wan song and all that.

That one is permanently gutted, he's a miserable wretch at the best of times.

Which one? Me? Me, with the family life, the fulfilling career, the non-sectarian club, and th new grand-daughter?

Or the bedsit-dwelling scumbag whose life was only validated by millionaire footballers taking a sabbatical and a shitload of cash?

Hiya, Bennett! Hiya, couch! Hiya microwave! Hiya boyfriend!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Yawn yawn yawn. It's only corrupt if it goes against ra peepul bla bla bloody bla.

It's the biggest fucking farce ever, we got found not guilty over the tax case that should have been the end of it. But the corrupt powers that be aren't going to be happy until they strip us of well deserved titles.

At least you're not upset about it!

Another rasper who thinks if you don't support us you must support them.

Indeed. This thread has even shown Bendarroch to be not necessarily a bad bloke. Tedi, bennett and the likes. It's these fuckers you need to watch for.

I've liked your own contributions, but most non-Rangers supporters in this thread have had a nightmare. Why is hellbhoy even still going? Do they like being slaughtered?

EDIT: My point was gonna be that it exposes the dicks in the Rangers support on here, but I've grown to like them.

EDIT: That made it look like Tedi is one to watch for, which was NOT my intention. I was marking him as one of the good guys.

Edited by DomDom