Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's very clearly what should happen, however I do not see any appetite from any Scottish football government bodies to take on what is clearly a very belligerent new club. Anything other than this we may as well chuck watching the game here

You mean you haven't already? You must be one of the few....the very few who haven't already

We have been going on and on about title stripping carried out by the SPL !

So what happens if they are guilty tomorrow ! who is going to strip them of their League & Scottish Cups ? is this where the SFA come in as well to compound their misery ?

The SPL do not have the authority to strip Rangers of cups but the SFA do.

Also in hindsight have the SPL & SFA actually thought this through completely ? if found guilty they have changed their rules to such effect that the club according to them did not die.Could this open the doors in Europe for UEFA to step in if European clubs wish to pursue Rangers FC for monies lost to a club that fielded illegally registered players in European competitions ?.

Our associations have bent rules & regulations to keep Rangers FC alive ? "apparently" but FIFA & UEFA have not changed their rules to accommodate the death of a club from a backwater league and may backfire on the club they tried to keep alive if European clubs decide to take action on monies lost to Rangers FC.

Oh, so you reckon all their champions league trophys are at risk? :lol:

Oh, so you reckon all their champions league trophys are at risk? :lol:

So what happens if they are guilty tomorrow ! who is going to strip them of their League & Scottish Cups ? is this where the SFA come in as well to compound their misery ?

Also in hindsight have the SPL & SFA actually thought this through completely ? if found guilty they have changed their rules to such effect that the club according to them did not die.Could this open the doors in Europe for UEFA to step in if European clubs wish to pursue Rangers FC for monies lost to a club that fielded illegally registered players in European competitions ?.

Our associations have bent rules & regulations to keep Rangers FC alive ? "apparently" but FIFA & UEFA have not changed their rules to accommodate the death of a club from a backwater league and may backfire on the club they tried to keep alive if European clubs decide to take action on monies lost to Rangers FC.

Not the League Cup they don't - that is an SFL competition.

Not the League Cup they don't - that is an SFL competition.

Yeh I'm sure your right there and it's not just an SFL competition though,both leagues have jurisdiction here over the League Cup Competition.

Scottish cup includes the SFA in honour stripping Rangers then ! :lol: so if guilty then the SFA and the SPL as well as the SFL all have a hand in robbing Rangers ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh I'm sure your right there and it's not just an SFL competition though,both leagues have jurisdiction here over the League Cup Competition.

Scottish cup includes the SFA in honour stripping Rangers then ! :lol: so if guilty then the SFA and the SPL as well as the SFL all have a hand in robbing Rangers ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SFA are on record as saying, they will not look to strip any cup awards. League titles only I'm afraid. Not too bad though :thumsup2

SFA are on record as saying, they will not look to strip any cup awards. League titles only I'm afraid. Not too bad though :thumsup2

:blink: If they get stripped of titles then surely they are getting stripped of Scottish cups as the SFA will have too because players in that competition were illegally registered for those competitions.

Is this shite a revelation to you? Have you only just discovered it?

A now-deleted poster called Kincardine asked those questions fucking months ago. The questions not only apply to club football but to international games too.

IF our players are deemed to have been improperly registred by The Three Monkeys then natural justice would see them trying to unwind every game/match/tournament that those improperly registed players played in for both club and country.

This applies to club and iinternational competitions. Anything less than a total purging would be a dereliction. I would expect that LNS and his chinas would contact UEFA and FIFA and seek to expunge any matches in which wrongly-registered Rangers players took part. This would make sense? Yes?

I would hope that The Three Stoogies would be stringent in pursuing this and I hope every sane person would encourage them to do so.

:blink: If they get stripped of titles then surely they are getting stripped of Scottish cups as the SFA will have too because players in that competition were illegally registered for those competitions.

Should be the case but I remember reading SFA statement saying they wouldn't. I think the words they used were, 'We wouldn't be interested in pursuing such an action.' Sorry I don't have copy of statement. BTW brace yourself for the 'does this prove rangers are a better team than celtic' posts. 2-1 Motherwell

Edited by Apache Don

A now-deleted poster called Kincardine asked those questions fucking months ago. The questions not only apply to club football but to international games too.

IF our players are deemed to have been improperly registred by The Three Monkeys then natural justice would see them trying to unwind every game/match/tournament that those improperly registed players played in for both club and country.

This applies to club and iinternational competitions. Anything less than a total purging would be a dereliction. I would expect that LNS and his chinas would contact UEFA and FIFA and seek to expunge any matches in which wrongly-registered Rangers players took part. This would make sense? Yes?

I would hope that The Three Stoogies would be stringent in pursuing this and I hope every sane person would encourage them to do so.

You must be so fucking proud of your club then for all that has happened over the last 12 months EH ?

You must be so fucking proud of your club then for all that has happened over the last 12 months EH ?

Nice to see you ignoring my post. I could do the same but I'm never one to avoid a question.

Am I proud? Am I f**k - and it's not just the past 12 months. I am

embarrassed as f**k as are all the regular Bears who post on here.

This isn't the point though. What I stated is that IF the LNS

fannies find us guilty of improper registration then they have to be

logical and pursue that through all the competitions in which those

improperly-registered players took part in. This means lobbying UEFA and FIFA

Agreed or not?

Nice to see you ignoring my post. I could do the same but I'm never one to avoid a question.

Am I proud? Am I f**k - and it's not just the past 12 months. I am

embarrassed as f**k as are all the regular Bears who post on here.

This isn't the point though. What I stated is that IF the LNS

fannies find us guilty of improper registration then they have to be

logical and pursue that through all the competitions in which those

improperly-registered players took part in. This means lobbying UEFA and FIFA

Agreed or not?

Totally agree.

But they weren't wrongly registered, the rule breached (and it is an SPL rule) states that all remuneration to be paid to players must be disclosed in the terms of their contract. Feck all to do with SFA UEFA FIFA