Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nice to see you ignoring my post. I could do the same but I'm never one to avoid a question.

Am I proud? Am I f**k - and it's not just the past 12 months. I am

embarrassed as f**k as are all the regular Bears who post on here.

This isn't the point though. What I stated is that IF the LNS

fannies find us guilty of improper registration then they have to be

logical and pursue that through all the competitions in which those

improperly-registered players took part in. This means lobbying UEFA and FIFA

Agreed or not?

Who's fault is it that we are here at this point in time facing what ever shit storm comes this way because of EBT's ?

And your right about if they do find Rangers guilty and it sucks big time with the possible consequences of it.

But they weren't wrongly registered, the rule breached (and it is an SPL rule) states that all remuneration to be paid to players must be disclosed in the terms of their contract. Feck all to do with SFA UEFA FIFA

No, the failure to disclose payments would equate to inaccurate player registration. That registration with the home governing body is required for players to compete internationally. Taken to a logical conclusion, Scotland would not be the only national side affected.

No, the failure to disclose payments would equate to inaccurate player registration. That registration with the home governing body is required for players to compete internationally. Taken to a logical conclusion, Scotland would not be the only national side affected.

Fair enough. TBF I think Scotland could probably only benefit, from having it's games voided. :P

I thought it was the case that the SFA were awaiting an SPL lead before examining its own competition in this respect. I thought it was Longmuir who'd made the stronger noises about leaving things be, as regards League Cups won.

You might be right actually. I had it in my head Reagan had said that but the more I think it about it, it was Longmuir.

I thought it was the case that the SFA were awaiting an SPL lead before examining its own competition in this respect. I thought it was Longmuir who'd made the stronger noises about leaving things be, as regards League Cups won.

Actually, now that you mention it. :oops

But they weren't wrongly registered, the rule breached (and it is an SPL rule) states that all remuneration to be paid to players must be disclosed in the terms of their contract. Feck all to do with SFA UEFA FIFA

Don, I've said a few things about this before but (cos I'm a boring fucker) will say it again. One cannot register non-contractual advances. Now it know that hunners of posters will 'call foul' over this but it is what was agreed by the tax tribunal.

Ergo there are only three possible outcomes:

1. Our players were not properly registered thus ALL games shoud be unwound at whatever level.

2. We don't have a case to answer.

3. The SPL rules were not fit for purpose and what a silly bunch of lickspittles for consuming so much time and cost.

Don, I've said a few things about this before but (cos I'm a boring fucker) will say it again. One cannot register non-contractual advances.

But the wording is "payments of any kind, including those by a third party". It's surely a question of whether these 'loans' constitute "payments".

But the wording is "payments of any kind, including those by a third party". It's surely a question of whether these 'loans' constitute "payments".

Oh hi Monkey. Seems ages since we chatted. How are you doing? I always enjoy a wee banter with you because we always have different opinions but never resort to petty abuse.

Isn't it nice to be adults?

So if found guilty they've been tucking up international football too.

Jeez, i can smell the emulsion from here!

Fwiw, if found guilty then i would have zero qualms with Scotlands record being adjusted accordingly! Might mean nights like Faddys night in Paris being annulled because ra peepul cheated. What a fuckin scandal that would be but lets face it, the Tartan army wouldn't be the only innocent party that has lost out in the decade of shame!

Fwiw, if found guilty then i would have zero qualms with Scotlands record being adjusted accordingly! Might mean nights like Faddys night in Paris being annulled because ra peepul cheated. What a fuckin scandal that would be but lets face it, the Tartan army wouldn't be the only innocent party that has lost out in the decade of shame!

So if found guilty they've been fucking up international football too.

Edited by Double Jack D

Double Jack D eh? Make mine a qudruple, hic.

What made you think that content was so interesting that you had to post it 4 times?

Dumfriesshire fanny

That's more like it.

What of tomorrow then? I know you reckon it's a kangaroo court etc, but what do you think they'll decide?

The balance of opinion on here seems to think Rangers' titles will be left where they are and I'm kind of resigned to that being the case now.

Edited by Monkey Tennis