Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How much do you think this whole thing has cost Scottish football? Maybe we can give them a loan if they need it. :lol::lol::lol:

"Maybe we can give them a loan...."

What's wih the "we"? I'm pretty sure you'll be unemployed like other like minded sevco fans. You'll be giving no one a loan of anything.

:lol:

The Pope Does Walking Away.....The Cardinal Is Caught Playing Away........The **** Can't Win Away.......And No Titles Taken Away! If Carlsberg Done Weeks.........

Fantastic! One of my lines on Rangers-Supporters-Speak-Bingo included "****", "Pope" and "Reference to Catholic sex scandal". All I would have needed for a full house would have been "paedo"...

At least we plastics and diddies fans attend games unlike the sevco posters on here. At least our clubs don't cheat. At least we support our clubs with passion.

Fantastic the seethe is off the radar

Btw i was at stirling on tuesday and will be at ibrox on saturday so your post is a load of absalute pish.

From what I take from the document Rangers PLC (company) were members of the SFA while

Rangers FC (club) were the members of the SPL

Newco (company) was not admitted to membership of the SPL but Newco (company) has become an associate member of the SFA.

So I can understand why Rangers FC (club) would keep SPL titles (as they were members of the SPL) but any Scottish Cup involvement and League titles prior to setting up of the SPL surely belong to the members of the SFA which was the soon to be liquidated Rangers PLC (company)

Wow, just wow. Although the punishment is along the lines of what was widely predicted on here i'm still amazed, and confused at the outcome. £250k appears overly excessive for an admin error.

The reality we have to accept is that Rangers never cheated, are not guilty (so far) in BTC and the only crime committed is non payment of Paye under Whyte. Almost seems harsh they now play in Division 3.

Not what i was expecting but i always said i would accept findings so not going to argue or start a seethe!

I don't think the old club/ new club debate has been conclusively proven one way or the other but it appears there is a genuine claim to continuity under SFA rules.

Personally, with the evidence that has been shown and the precedent for admin errors

Involving other clubs, im not sure what this does for the Scottish games integrity but that's a dirty word these days anyway!

(6) Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage from the contraventions of
the SPL Rules in failing to make proper disclosure of the side-letter arrangements, nor

did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible

to play, and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be

imposed upon Rangers FC - Lord Nimmo Smith

and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be

imposed upon Rangers FC - Lord Nimmo Smith

and other reasons

Take a deep breath. All the anger and upset will feel better after that. :lol:

Ok P & B

Rangers guilty of a few admin errors, not competitive advantage gained = no cheating, Nimmo confirms we are the same club, 54 titles intact, next will be 55.

Accept the decision, after-all this is what you all agreed.

Time to move on.

@mods - close this thread (but leave it open for a few more hours)

8)

I'll opt out if you don't mind.

I have no faith that the assessment was consistent with situations that other clubs have found themselves in. I believe that LNS contradicts both himself and SPL rules. I believe that the punitive measure is insufficient and a very convenient get out.

I, however, am not surprised and neither am I particularly upset by it.

Pity LNS does not quite agree, nevermind.

How has meltdown day been for you so far?

Meltdown day...love it

Not only has LNS confirmed we are the same club but he has turned timmys wet dream about stripping of titles into a nightmare.

Edited by Duvz

Whatever you opinion of the verdict, I think we can all agree now that the SFA and SPL are not fit for purpose.

Even The Rangers fans must admit this has been a colossal waste of time and money. I also bet it's cost more than the £250,000 Rangers are being fined to reach this verdict.

Maybe we should all march on Hampden, every single one of us, together, and force this board out.

I'll opt out if you don't mind.

I have no faith that the assessment was consistent with situations that other clubs have found themselves in. I believe that LNS contradicts both himself and SPL rules. I believe that the punitive measure is insufficient and a very convenient get out.

I, however, am not surprised and neither am I particularly upset by it.

You're raging don't tell lies.