Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The abject glee of the Artist formerly known as Ra Gers fans on here is the reason scottish football is rotten to the core. From the SFA to the SAFA its run by a group of blazers with no intrest in right or wrong only in lining their fur lined coats with the hard earned cash of the mug supporter who pays for the right to watch turgid crap from Hampden to Stair Park.

The fact they turned their backs to the sleazy cheating and backhanders from Ipox is of no great shock. This should have been nipped in the bud from the start. To claim a victory by saying that the fine is for an admin error is typical of the new club and the old. There was no way that LNS could come back with a guilty verdict. This way the only people hurt are the poor buggers who lost their money when the club was liquidated

Can you blame LNS for copping out? I cant. Hoardes of death threats would surely have followed from the alledged minority whos knuckles scrape the ground as they sing their bigoted songs.

Take comfort from the words of Gandhi "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and
love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Love posts like this tear stained effort. As meaningless as claims by others that they will buy season tickets for their whole family at club X, Y or Z.

The SPL gave it their best shot by employing ***** lawyers and hand picking a panel to set up the ultimate kangaroo court...and still they couldn't make these nonsense charges stick.

Complete waste of time and money...i believe Charles Green offered to pay them 50p...that is ten bob more than the corrupt b*****ds deserve.

That never happened and well you know it.

And i wont deny that i'm angry about rangers/sevco getting away scot-free.

Scottish football is officially a shambles.

Love posts like this tear stained effort. As meaningless as claims by others that they will buy season tickets for their whole family at club X, Y or Z.

To be fair, that wasn't really the case.

The fans said they would not go back if Rangers were directly readmitted (purely because it would not even be put to a vote for any other team outwith the OF), They didnt really ever say that fans would fill the grounds (the media tended to perpetuate this)....This was the case for Motherwell fans anyway.

Subtle difference.

Edited by Richie

If that mcconville character is still kicking about can someone ask him when the miners families can expect to see the money they are due.

Since Ibrox is like a kindergarten, no 8 is all concerned for miners all of a sudden.......................

The thing is, you get alot of Rangers fans saying everyone hates us and want to stick the boot in, which is somewhat correct, but have they ever thought WHY this is the case?

Clue: it's not jealousy.

Its a complete lack of humility combined with utter arrogance and jingoism from board level to the fans, over decades.

I would now actually welcome an Old Firm move down south, it would allow us to get on with it ourselves and develop a semi competitve league.

Meanwhile, they can see what sort of reception their attitude brings them in England... Likely laughter and complete role reversal, with Man U etc patronising the Old Firm at every turn.

Unfortunately this is a long, long way off though.

Edited by Richie

That never happened and well you know it.

And i wont deny that i'm angry about rangers/sevco getting away scot-free.

Scottish football is officially a shambles.

Oh it did happen and it was a poster on here that said it...not yourself.

Clubs believed there supporters would stand by them...this support never materialized. St Mirren i think it was said they would need 1,500 more through the turnstiles and people on here claimed that was achievable. it was never going to happen.

We have been told given a more competitive league the crowds would flock back...yeh right. ICT v Kilmarnock...2,500. Even their own manager is disgusted.

well, back to square one it is.

we've suspected for years that scottish football was rigged in favor of 2 clubs, now it's been confirmed.

Thanks to rangers for forcing this confirmation.

No more pennies from my pocket will ever be spent on scottish football again.

And before anyone starts, it's not sour grapes, it's common sense not to spend money on rigged competition.

Excellent, i hope others follow your example :)

It shouldn't have came to this it's just made Scottish football even more of a laughing stock.

Even leaving aside Richie's excellent point about this 'laughing stock' nonsense, I don't agree with the substance of what you're saying at all.

It would have been far less credible if it was widely felt that Rangers may have spent a decade fielding ineligible players, but nobody wanted to take a look because they were the people. Apart from the fact you're having a much better day today because this was investigated, it's also been to everyone's benefit that it's happened. I'm not pretending that everyone - I include me in this - can readily accept the verdict. It would be harder to accept that no verdict was required though.

This has been a farce from start to where we are now, you expect people to just put up an shut up ?

You lot wanted it, we tried to warn you's but you lot knew best.

On you go, give up on football just because you never got your own way ....

This has been a farce from start to where we are now, you expect people to just put up an shut up ?

To be fair, i'm sure rangers/sevco fans would've just accepted it if celtic had a decade of cheating swept under the carpet.

And in reply to 'Bunnet', i'll turn my back on morton & scottish football, no problem, it's blatently obvious that the folk who run the game only care about 2 clubs.

To be fair, i'm sure rangers/sevco fans would've just accepted it if celtic had a decade of cheating swept under the carpet.

And in reply to 'Bunnet', i'll turn my back on morton & scottish football, no problem, it's blatently obvious that the folk who run the game only care about 2 clubs.

TTFN ;)