Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:blink:

360 degrees???

Good grief. How the f**k do you even find Ibrox!?

It's a big f**k off huge building, one can hardly miss it.

Shall we try again Benny?

Q1. Billy is marching down the Shankhill Road playing a lovely wee tune on his flute and encounters some people who take a serious dislike to him and boot his baws and ram aforementioned instrument up his arse.

Billy turns 360 degrees to get away from his detractors but the same thing happens.

What has Billy done wrong?

5 marks.

:)

Q1. Billy is marching down the Shankhill Road playing a lovely wee tune on his flute and encounters some people who take a serious dislike to him and boot his baws and ram aforementioned instrument up his arse.

Billy turns 360 degrees to get away from his detractors but the same thing happens.

5 marks.

Don't know about Billy but i know you have misspelled Shankill....smart arse

I'm not that fussed really either way as whatever happens will outwith our control so i guess we'll just have to roll with whatever happens.

It seems to me that a lot of Celtic fans who bought season tickets this season haven't bothered turning up at games and Celtic must be worried that next season they won't renew - hence the about turn from pro Celts in the media.

Do we as a country continue to uphold sporting integrity and see this through or do a 360 about turn?

For me there is no way back to the SPL without winning the divisions in between. There seems to be a MSM misconception that Rangers have found themselves in div 3 because of the BTC/side letters issue. Rangers fans seem to overwhelmingly agree, fair play to them for that.

Bennett, you DO get what I said don't you?..... Do you? Please say you DO and just admit your muppetry there's a good chap.

Yes you asked how i was able to find Ibrox, to which i told you - it's pretty hard to miss due to it's size.

5 marks.

Replying twice to the same post, did i say anything to upset you pet?

What's up Benny? Half an hour now and nothing written?

Is Tedi having his tea or something? :)

^^^^ Clearly desperate for my attention but not rattled in anyway.

Bennett, you DO get what I said don't you?..... Do you? Please say you DO and just admit your muppetry there's a good chap.

Yes you asked how i was able to find Ibrox, to which i told you - it's pretty hard to miss due to it's size.

5 marks.

Replying twice to the same post, did i say anything to upset you pet?

What's up Benny? Half an hour now and nothing written?

Is Tedi having his tea or something? :)

^^^^ Clearly desperate for my attention but not rattled in anyway.

Oh. Clearly you don't see your error. Or perhaps refuse to accept there is an error?

We need a commission to rule on this I think.

Wouldn't want us going around in circles now would we Bennsta ;)

For me there is no way back to the SPL without winning the divisions in between. There seems to be a MSM misconception that Rangers have found themselves in div 3 because of the BTC/side letters issue. Rangers fans seem to overwhelmingly agree, fair play to them for that.

The whole "they've been cheating for years" thing was used as a justification to show us no mercy, probably where the confusion is coming from.

As i said it's outwith our control either way, we just have to make the most of whatever happens but the best option if we want an end to the animosity in our game is for us to work up the divisions without any help.

A question for the SPLers.

How do you feel about your clubs having to cough up their share of an estimated £1m in expenses for this hearing, the fat lawyer has to be paid you know.

They used a tax avoidance scheme which gave them more money which allowed them to be more comeptitive, everyone out there is going to have to realise that this was completely legal and thus not cheating.

What you are looking for is retrospective punishments after you change a rule, this would be simply unjust no matter how much you are pissed off about it.

Other clubs have used tax avoidance schemes, but no one is saying its tax evasion because its clearly been run within the law like when clubs were paying money into fake companies e.g. "Bobo Balde PLC". You're not out of the water as HMRC are appealing, and will likely appeal again if it goes your way. The fact that one judge, the only qualfied accountant on the panel found you guilty should worry you as the appeals begin to escalate up the chain. Most think you're guilty as they were clearly never loans, and the players have admitted that they were not discretionary, as they were expecting it as part of their regular salary.

Lol. I think you're right. Just amazing...and yet unsurprising all at the same time.

I blame the parents....

I've really upset this one, a shame.

Oh, not at all Benny, not even the slightest.

I am, however, better able to understand you.

Fully. ;)