Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Mad the lot of them, Youngsy fighting tedi's corner is rather cute too :wub:

I think it must be lurve,you know what they masons are like,they probably have a juke box in their house and play "Sheikin all over" followed by "Tainted love titles." :)

Your getting as bad as Tedi now, quoting me when it suits your agenda. Here I will help you out pet because you must of missed the 2 or 3 posts I made about it, here is my answer ;)

"Rangers were liquidated, Sevco bought the assets of said club and

renamed themselves and started their football life in Division 3, the

bottom tier of Scottish football were they will play again next season.

This is my answer and muddying the waters with Boro, Napoli and F.C. i

never heard of is of no importance too me."

Your getting as bad as Tedi now, quoting me when it suits your agenda. Here I will help you out pet because you must of missed the 2 or 3 posts I made about it, here is my answer ;)

"Rangers were liquidated, Sevco bought the assets of said club and

renamed themselves and started their football life in Division 3, the

bottom tier of Scottish football were they will play again next season.

This is my answer and muddying the waters with Boro, Napoli and F.C. i

never heard of is of no importance too me."

Why does asking a simple question suit my agenda,to be honest i didn't realise that asking an innocent question had to have an agenda behind it. So can you answer why Rangers,a member club of UEFA should be treated any differently to any other member club of UEFA that has went through the same procedure,it's a valid question so give an answer instead of bodyswerving it.

Edited by youngsy

Followed by a £22.5M share issue and a well respected Law Lord confirming that we are still the same club at the same time as he crushed all the P & D`s dreams.

Happy days.

That is highly disputed, and most likely spin from Chuckles. I doubt fans put any more than £2-3m.

Ah so pacific shelf fans are not calling him brother nimmo then?, good to see you have the conspiracy theory deflection shield on maximum, I think he is more qualified than some wee random tic fan eh Johnny.

The most simpliest explanation was he was afraid of recieving letter bombs, death threats, and having bricks through his window.

Celtic Rebel,you don't get Super Masons,only Masons. Anyway isn't the Speculativie Society a debating society? :whistle

TBF, most people who go on about papist conspiracies are no different from the ones who go on about free masonic. There both still paranoid schizophrenics.

Can you at least answer this because i've asked this question many times without a straight answer from anyone outside of Rangers fans; As UEFA have recognised various members clubs of UEFA from various countries that have went through the same,or similar procedure as Rangers their historical timeline as continuos, why should Rangers,as a member club of UEFA be treated any differently from these clubs. I'll quote SCC Napoli,AFC Fiorentina,Racing Club De Strasbourg,Middlesborough F.C. How does the fact that these clubs having their historical timeline recognised as a continuity by UEFA differ from Rangers having their historical time recognised as a a continuity. Any chance of a straight answer on that.

Business laws are different in each country. Making comparisions is largely pointless.

We never one a thing without EBT's ever.

:lol:

You've never won a thing with money you've had.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Rangers will show a profit for the last 7 months but only because of the share issue money, underlying figures = a loss of circa £7m.

That's pretty poor business for a New Company especially when the Old Company walked away from such huge debts, seems the more things change the more things stay the same, spending beyond their means if this pattern continues they could be right back to where they were before, will we then see "The " The Rangers ?

I'd like to pick Craig Burleys eyes out with my fingers then slowly squeeze the life out him. Had there ever been a bigger p***k with a voice in the Scottish media? Provan as well.....in the name of fucking christ who actually listens to wankers like this?

@BBCDouglsFraser: #Rangers says operating costs down from c £22m for May-Dec 2011 to £15.7m last year #rfc

Shockaroony, its ok though chuckles says they'll turn a profit next season with basically the same revenue and no share issue. I smell shite

Edited by AUFC90

Tee he he heeeeeeeee.:)

Financial Highlights

· Revenue of £9.5m

· Operating expenses of £16.6m

· Loss before non-recurring items and finance costs of £7.0m

· Profit before tax £9.5m driven by non-recurring release of negative goodwill of £20.5m

· Investment in football personnel of £1.6m in line with strategy

· Finance leases of £1.9m at 31 December 2012

· Cash of £21.2m as at 31 December 2012

· Undertaking of debts of former Rangers Football Club plc of £2.8m (£251,000 remains to be paid in accordance with the terms agreed)

Tee he he heeeeeeeee.:)

Financial Highlights

· Revenue of £9.5m

· Operating expenses of £16.6m

· Loss before non-recurring items and finance costs of £7.0m

· Profit before tax £9.5m driven by non-recurring release of negative goodwill of £20.5m

· Investment in football personnel of £1.6m in line with strategy

· Finance leases of £1.9m at 31 December 2012

· Cash of £21.2m as at 31 December 2012

· Undertaking of debts of former Rangers Football Club plc of £2.8m (£251,000 remains to be paid in accordance with the terms agreed)

Loosing a million a month but it's all part of a wider plan?! Hahahaha

I'd like to pick Craig Burleys eyes out with my fingers then slowly squeeze the life out him. Had there ever been a bigger p***k with a voice in the Scottish media? Provan as well.....in the name of fucking christ who actually listens to wankers like this?

Obviously you do

in the name of fucking christ who actually listens to wankers like this?

Most often, people will listen when they agree.

I can't think of any other reason why, for example, the IRA writer in particular has had so much love in this thread.

:lol:

Shows that even a stripped down Rangers isn't sustainable unless there's Champions League money coming in. And to get there, the salaries and transfer fees will have to take a massive jump, which will again outstrip income.

How do you lose £7m in seven months in Division Three? Astounding.

Shows that even a stripped down Rangers isn't sustainable unless there's Champions League money coming in. And to get there, the salaries and transfer fees will have to take a massive jump, which will again outstrip income.

How do you lose £7m in seven months in Division Three? Astounding.

Yep it is certainly astounding. Terrible business from rangers. Look at queens on a fraction of the budget. If u had gave ayr 100 grand in Januarythey would most likely get promoted. It's not hard. Having the 2nd highest budget in the 4th tier is financial suicide. Nothing a title won't do to help that though eh.