Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If we look back it's obvious that D&P were only going to sell to one group, Green himself has admitted that he knew in Febuary that he was getting the club, while D&P were stringing everyone else along.

Should we as fans send a message to Green and not renew our season tickets? (I went to games on a game by game basis this season but was considering getting an ST again)

When I've put so much effort into driving sales? f**k off. :lol:

To: The Editor, The Times, London.

Sir,

This morning, in sunny Yorkshire, I heard an excuse for poor ST season sales. Is this the first such recorded this year?

I remain, etc.

WRK :lol::lol::lol:

No I will renew, what is the alternative? watch the club go out of business completely, padlock the gates of Ibrox?

That is the real hope of the yahoos.

I still think if we'd done that at the start of this season then Green would have been forced to sell. I do think that he needs a shot across the bows and even delaying ST renewals/new ST's would give us some sway over him.

Nothing hypocritical about it. A lot of SPL fans did lie and say they'd support their teams if they voted against Rangers = They never supported their teams.

Withholding seasosn ticket money from Green is a different scenario.

Did MJ vote against rangers, Bennett?

Nothing hypocritical about it. A lot of SPL fans did lie and say they'd support their teams if they voted against Rangers = They never supported their teams.

No, SPL fans said they would withdraw their support if the clubs voted to allowing a newco direct access to the SPL. Nice attempted rewrite of history but it wont happen.

No I will renew, what is the alternative? watch the club go out of business completely, padlock the gates of Ibrox?

To be fair, Tedi, you might get both. Just make sure you're not inside when the locks click.

Going to show me where I lied, then Bennett? No, you're not. Because I didn't. Unlike yourself, day after day after day after day.

Nice to know you care so much about your new club that you would rather defame honest football fans than contribute to the debate about rangers' future - if they have one.

You're a blowhard Norman, nothing but a blowhard.

You had no intention of ever buying any season tickets for Kilmarnock.

Bit rich coming from an.old firm fan who's club along with Celtic has seen the biggest decline in attendances :lol:

I told my club I wouldn't be back, I have been back.

My conscience is clear

No, SPL fans said they would withdraw their support if the clubs voted to allowing a newco direct access to the SPL. Nice attempted rewrite of history but it wont happen.

Nonsense SPL fans stated that they'd make up the difference of having no Rangers in the league and fill their grounds every fortnight.

As has been said many times before - I don't support these c***s in suits. I support The Rangers.

When he's long gone - and he will be soon enough - we'll still be there.

The trouble with this noble enough sentiment, is that it can no longer be taken for granted to be true.

Football clubs, especially big ones can feel timeless, but the last year's surely taught everyone that this isn't necessarily so. If Rangers are being fucked over again, it seems unlikely they'll be able to get off the canvas again.

We might wish it were otherwise, but these "c***s in suits" do have the power of life and death over clubs, especially ones structured in this way. The idea that only people are transient has taken a knock.

Betliiting the simply grotesque was the objective of all of Scottish fitba. We achieved it.

Now zombies came back even more grotesque and threatening to close clubs by their great boycotts, I think padlocking the gates of Ibroke is not enuf - I feel we need N Korea to nuke the place.

Honest tedster, yer swallowers are that detestable

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Oh I will delay enough to send the message, but I do not think it will make any difference, Green cannot sell his shares for 20 months, he is here till we are back in the SPL, that is where he will make his money and then f**k off.

He is a custodian and that is about it.

A little bit of militancy might not go amiss, nothing wrong with reminding him that it's the fans that make the club. I'd rather concentrate on the fitba but this whole thign stinks to high heaven.

I still think if we'd done that at the start of this season then Green would have been forced to sell. I do think that he needs a shot across the bows and even delaying ST renewals/new ST's would give us some sway over him.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sell what? To whom? He was the only game in town, and you couldn't stop that wave of defiant ST purchasers wanting to give Scottish football a big GIRFUY if you'd provided proof that he used to be an altar boy at St.Peter's.

If you'd hacked into the DWP payments system, now, that would have been different. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sell what? To whom? He was the only game in town, and you couldn't stop that wave of defiant ST purchasers wanting to give Scottish football a big GIRFUY if you'd provided proof that he used to be an altar boy at St.Peter's.

If you'd hacked into the DWP payments system, now, that would have been different. :lol:

It always comes down to religion with you, every bloody time.

Weirdo.

Nonsense SPL fans stated that they'd make up the difference of having no Rangers in the league and fill their grounds every fortnight.

Aye.big tam the hibs fan said him.along with his supporters club would mulitiply themselves by a factor of 5 and fill the ground :lol:

Aye.big tam the hibs fan said him.along with his supporters club would mulitiply themselves by a factor of 5 and fill the ground :lol:

You're a blowhard Norman, nothing but a blowhard.

You had no intention of ever buying any season tickets for Kilmarnock.

The words you used were "fantasist" and "liar", Bennett.

f**k off with your defamation, and don't pretend you have the first clue about my intentions.

Anyone who wonders why the rest of society hold rangers and their fans in contempt need only read your input here - more concerned with slandering others than addressing their own problems.

Betliiting the simply grotesque was the objective of all of Scottish fitba. We achieved it.

Now zombies came back even more grotesque and threatening to close clubs by their great boycotts, I think padlocking the gates of Ibroke is not enuf - I feel we need N Korea to nuke the place.

Honest tedster, yer swallowers are that detestable

Another ^^^^^^^^^ post brought to you courtesy of ....

tumblr_lyxkmf0bX51r00aw8o1_400.jpg

Can you prove this? I remember nothing of the sort. Where were we getting the extra fans from? A breeding program would not yeild any significant results for 12 years given most clubs hand out freebies to under 12s, and mitosis only works at cellular level.