Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so I imagined the torrent of unrelated to The Rangers posts on your tedious default position faux derision of WRKs being a true Killie fan?

That's usually what happens when there is negative developments down sevco street.

And folk say that Aiberdonians lack a sense of humour :lol::lol:

I demand an investigation,

Whoever is in charge of administration should be sacked! First they forgot to send off the cheques to HMRC etc. and now they don't publish information required by the stock exchange. Gross misconduct I say. Who is the administrator? I demand to know.

are you looking for transparency?

Why are you bringing up religion with me?, I never talk about religion, I could not give a fcuk about religion, if religion did not exist you would still have 2 big clubs in glasgow with the same amount of supporters and the same rivalry, they would find something to promote this rivalry, yes rivalry sells, yes football clubs are in the habit of selling a product to their fans and yes football fans are in the habit of paying for it.

None of this is any justification for the amount of hatred you display, you are correct I could never begin to understand this.

On several occasions with their lives - Not something I can recall happening following games between A*r and Killie. I'm sure you would find the same from the majority of teams' fans on here. Rivalry is one thing - what your lot and your green mates have is something quite different. When people get killed because of the colours they wear, civilised minds would look to find a cause, and hopefully a solution to prevent recurrence.

To deny their is a religious/sectarian aspect to the supports of either of the arse-cheeks is disingenuous in the extreme. At no point did I accuse you of talking about religion, did I?

Only posted what STV reported my good man. I have no idea if he's serious or not.

I just want to get on with the football now to be honest - all this bureaucracy is just a total distraction.

You call it bureaucracy. I prefer fraud, corruption or embezzlement to be honest.

if religion did not exist you would still have 2 big clubs in glasgow with the same amount of supporters and the same rivalry

Absolute nonsense. If you genuinely believe that then you are truly an idiot.

Edited by BinoBalls

Why are you bringing up religion with me?, I never talk about religion, I could not give a fcuk about religion, if religion did not exist you would still have 2 big clubs in glasgow with the same amount of supporters and the same rivalry, they would find something to promote this rivalry, yes rivalry sells, yes football clubs are in the habit of selling a product to their fans and yes football fans are in the habit of paying for it.

None of this is any justification for the amount of hatred you display, you are correct I could never begin to understand this.

Yeh but they would be called Queens Park and Partick Thistle

I never get tired of the obsession people have.

Yep, I'm sure you aren't tired and fed up with people pointing and laughing at your club at all.

"You're all obsessed!" simply translates as "please stop, I don't like it".

if religion did not exist you would still have 2 big clubs in glasgow with the same amount of supporters and the same rivalry,

Ted, as far as I know you, I like you. You're clearly a decent bloke and I enjoy discussing this entire saga with you.

However, as I'm only the latest of several to say: the above represents a quite staggering volume of undiluted pish. I suspect you know this, yourself.

I don't know, Tedi. It is an indication why you will never understand me, and I will continue to not understand you. I respect your right to follow whichever team you wish. I cannot understand why any decent person would choose to follow either of the Glasgow pair while being aware of the history, affiliations, and racial/religious standpoints assumed. Narrows acceptable candidates down to the innocent or terminally stupid, IMO.

We hear this "most rangers fans I know are decent people" trotted out endlessly, but when they forget themselves, or think nobody's looking, the "traditional" views come bubbling up. Same with the other lot. As "global brands", I cannot see any criteria for following either team other than an approval and acceptance of what the "minority" supporters of each say, do and sing. Both "brands" encourage this shite because they know where the money is.

Brainwashed moron.

On a par with your five stars gaff Tedi, you moron.