Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All this could be cleared up if the right questions were asked to the right person and they gave a straight answer.

Yet we're months down the line, and there's still no clarity about what has gone on. Something is clearly not right.

Indeed. One of the problems is that most Bears on here would rather trade insults, put the head in the sand, play the victim card or debate over the accuracy of "facts" on wikidepia. The Rangers support, in general, seem to be impotent when it comes to things like this.

Indeed. One of the problems is that most Bears on here would rather trade insults, put the head in the sand, play the victim card or debate over the accuracy of "facts" on wikidepia. The Rangers support, in general, seem to be impotent when it comes to things like this.

True. You would think a supporters trust might be on the horizon.

Hush, now. I'm enjoying watching wee Pelucia twist in the wind, denying he's made a complete twat of himself yet again. Every opportunity to hold his hands up and move on, just can't let go of the shovel. :lol:

Oh, yes, a quick one for No. 8 - I don't think you'll find anybody, diddy or uberfan with 40 STs and a seat on every board in Scotland, suggesting Craigie Boy is to be trusted.

What they're suggesting is that Charlie Boy is a shyster - and they (we) have been suggesting it for almost a year now. Those of us who know Blades fans pointed out his track record the minute he heaved into view. "tic wet dreams" was the response.

I also recall concerns being raised during Murray's tenure - ignored and dismissed by the horde.

I also recall concerns being raised over Whyte's tenure - threats to the BBC and directors failing in their legal duty. Orcs wetting themselves at a £30m warchest.

Is anybody else seeing a pattern in all this?

Oh, yes, a quick one for No. 8 - I don't think you'll find anybody, diddy or uberfan with 40 STs and a seat on every board in Scotland, suggesting Craigie Boy is to be trusted.

What they're suggesting is that Charlie Boy is a shyster - and they (we) have been suggesting it for almost a year now. Those of us who know Blades fans pointed out his track record the minute he heaved into view. "tic wet dreams" was the response.

I also recall concerns being raised during Murray's tenure - ignored and dismissed by the horde.

I also recall concerns being raised over Whyte's tenure - threats to the BBC and directors failing in their legal duty. Orcs wetting themselves at a £30m warchest.

that rangers fans are glass half full type of people ?? always believe the best in 'rangers minded' folk. ?

its sickening to tell folk to open their eyes to all the shenanigans involving their club only for them to call you paranoid or a 'hater'.

I have rangers supporting family who wont look further than a chucky soundbite for news on their club..

I expect tears again..

that rangers fans are glass half full type of people ?? always believe the best in 'rangers minded' folk. ?

its sickening to tell folk to open their eyes to all the shenanigans involving their club only for them to call you paranoid or a 'hater'.

I have rangers supporting family who wont look further than a chucky soundbite for news on their club..

I expect tears again..

Oh, I do hope so....

If that is indeed the case, where does each succeeding generation of fans come from?

If your going tell some lies, then best make em whoppers.

Thats the Norman way.

for those who rely on wikipedia.....

Ownership of Rangers F.C.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

This article details the ownership of the Scottish football club Rangers. Rangers became a limited company in 1899 and were incorporated as The Rangers Football Club Ltd. In the year 2000 Sir David Murray decided to float the club on the stock market, subsequently changing the company into a plc. In 2012, The Rangers Football Club plc entered administration and the company´s business, *history and assets were bought by Sevco 5088, which then transferred ownership to Sevco Scotland Ltd. Sevco Scotland Ltd later changed its name to The Rangers Football Club Ltd. It's present company name is now The Rangers International Football Club plc. *please note this now means you are allowed to wear your grandfathers war medals and claim to have fought the battles yourself. Also if a dead parent has left you their wedding bandng it means that you are now married to your remaining parent. History for many other things can now be bought freely on E-Bay.

If your going tell some lies, then best make em whoppers.

Thats the Norman way.

You can either point out where I've lied, or f**k off. You are a tiresome little man with nothing to offer but accusations of lies.

Oh, and a wee tip - let other posters defend themselves. I'm sure there's not many on here so inadequate that they feel they need defending by the likes of you.

Repeatedly jumping in to throw abuse at posts by one specific user,directed to others, might make you look like a vindictive wee c**t.

And I'm sure you don't want people thinking that, do you?

You can either point out where I've lied, or f**k off. You are a tiresome little man with nothing to offer but accusations of lies.

Oh, and a wee tip - let other posters defend themselves. I'm sure there's not many on here so inadequate that they feel they need defending by the likes of you.

Repeatedly jumping in to throw abuse at posts by one specific user,directed to others, might make you look like a vindictive wee c**t.

And I'm sure you don't want people thinking that, do you?

Cammy Bell ohhhhh, Cammy Bell ohhhhhh.

How you feeling today Norris?

for those who rely on wikipedia.....

Ownership of Rangers F.C.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article details the ownership of the Scottish football club Rangers. Rangers became a limited company in 1899 and were incorporated as The Rangers Football Club Ltd. In the year 2000 Sir David Murray decided to float the club on the stock market, subsequently changing the company into a plc. In 2012, The Rangers Football Club plc entered administration and the company´s business, *history and assets were bought by Sevco 5088, which then transferred ownership to Sevco Scotland Ltd. Sevco Scotland Ltd later changed its name to The Rangers Football Club Ltd. It's present company name is now The Rangers International Football Club plc. *please note this now means you are allowed to wear your grandfathers war medals and claim to have fought the battles yourself. Also if a dead parent has left you their wedding bandng it means that you are now married to your remaining parent. History for many other things can now be bought freely on E-Bay.

See, I'm not sure if Pelucia was around when someone was having the time of their lives fucking around with the rangers entry in Wikipedia last summer, but anyone who relies on ONE wikipedia entry as gospel wants their fucking bumps felt - especially on a football club entry, where bias and mischief making can abound. Like the Porto entry, where someone's juggled the figures (to put it mildly) to make them appear to be a more successful team than Benfica.

Unfortunately, as can be evidenced by the serial worship of Minty, Craigy and Charlie, these boys don't think like normal folks.

What they're suggesting is that Charlie Boy is a shyster - and they (we) have been suggesting it for almost a year now.

We all know Chuck's a shyster (although he has the merit of admitting he's only in it for the money). We all knew Whyte was a shyster. We all see the pattern. It is obvious to anyone and the constant repitition of this is only done by diddies who think they have superior inteligence and insight to we Bears. You don't. We know we're being taken for a ride but hate admitting it. OK?

There are 2 problems. 1. Scottish football is a shite investment. No sane person would put money in to Rangers for the long term and hope to get a return. 2. Rangers fans are among the most crabbit fans on earth (apart from me). There is just no hope of a Rangers' fans cooperative ever taking off.

Ergo, we are stuck with whichever shyster is currently in control of our assests and can't do a thing about it.

Also, Chuckles trumpeting the phrase, "My Paki Friend" made me ashamed to support Rangers today.

Liquidate your assets and GTF, please Charles.