Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WRK, the biggest entertainment is that now 3 posters have complained they can't log on to RM but they can't work out why.

Right rid neck for the Ps & Ds I'd say.

To be fair, Kincardine, some of the halfwits on here can be pretty entertaining, but the lol-rating goes through the roof when you look at the links to therangersMedia posted on here - and they also don't half post some scary stuff when they think nobody's looking....

ETA: The posters in the link above being excellent examples - now the fucking club is part of the conspiracy against themselves!

A spokesman for Rangers confirmed that there had been a transfer of assets between one newco and a second separate newco. He told STV: "For the avoidance of doubt, Sevco 5088 Limited bought the assets of the Rangers Football Club and then transferred them to Sevco Scotland Limited so that all the assets would be in the Scottish registered company that is Rangers FC."

I don't care what a "Rangers spokesman" said. I'm only dealing in facts.

This would be horrific if it were Killie. It's rangers, so it's fucking hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

BDO should be investigating Green and Ahmad whether or not Whyte serves his writ. The whole rotten, bigoted to the core rag tag and bob tail should be shut down.

Now look, Old Chap, I know you're new here, but this lily-livered, fence-sitting shilly-shallying just won't do, don'tcha know? Have some conviction, man! ;)

BDO should be investigating Green and Ahmad whether or not Whyte serves his writ. The whole rotten, bigoted to the core rag tag and bob tail should be shut down.

Again

ETA looks like you are missing a noun there too, might I suggest the collective 'bunch of c***s'.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

BDO should be investigating Green and Ahmad whether or not Whyte serves his writ. The whole corrupt and bigoted rag tag and bob tail should be shut down.

Remember, d+p, on rangers behalf, passed green as a fit and proper person. Looks good now.

Quick question.

If Green is working for Whyte, why are they are claiming to be suing each other? Surely that's not just to keep face, or is there any point in that?

he isnt working for whyte

Quick question.

If Green is working for Whyte, why are they are claiming to be suing each other? Surely that's not just to keep face, or is there any point in that?

Christ knows, Mad. Can anyone remember the last time any of this made any sense to sane people?

Oh this looks like a lot of fun again.

My favourite bit is the Man United stuff. Obviously, in the pantheon of lies, this is one of the least important, but it's so blatant and his back-tracking is so childish, it's hilarious.

Three separate crooks in succession in charge of the club. A possible world record methinks.

Quick question.

I think the Yorkshire ripper seen an opportunity to rip off Whyte mibees,but didn't even think Whyte recorded everything to come back and bite him on the bum.

Oh this looks like a lot of fun again.

My favourite bit is the Man United stuff. Obviously, in the pantheon of lies, this is one of the least important, but it's so blatant and his back-tracking is so childish, it's hilarious.

Three separate crooks in succession in charge of the club. A possible world record methinks.

As was said earlier - those pesky mhedia, remembering shit and asking questions about it. How very dare they?

I reckon they should give Charlie his own category at this year's Comedy Awards. I'm sure there's some Partridge DNA in there somewhere. :lol: