Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The fact they've misspelled 'Whyte' seems a bit iffy.

Looks a bit off, no question, but given Whyte has done that in the past, as well as using a variety of D.O.B's and middle names, it wouldn't be a total surprise.

So... er... can someone sum up what the bloody hell is going on at this stage? Or thought to be going on?

"Previously on Soap - Googly eye got effed by Ticketus so started a shitstorm against Herr Green. Herr Green thinks the Bum family love him so dismissed the previous love affair as he's now hand-in-hand with some Paki. Fat Sally was in the doldrums until the handsome Cardigan said he'd save her or leave the prom. The Bum family are left wondering whether the book the wedding and who will be coming to the celebration, and who will pay for the excess if the college funds run dry. It's all happening in SOAP"

(the above wouldn't mean much to you unless you are of an age to know an old American Comedy Show called Soap where the 'announcer' summarised the previous cathartic episode prior to the next farcical clip)

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Time for that 'Not Sure if Serious' thing.

Actual football is only very rarely half as entertaining as this.

Unless you lived in Holland in the 70's and Brazil in the 80's, before moving to Barcelona in the early 90's, I'd venture to suggest that actual football has never been this much sheer unadulterated entertainment. :)

Unless you lived in Holland in the 70's and Brazil in the 80's, before moving to Barcelona in the early 90's, I'd venture to suggest that actual football has never been this much sheer unadulterated entertainment. :)

I can watch East Fife's horror show, Champions League dramas, and it still isn't as intruiging as the mystery plot coming from Castle Greyskull!

They've cornered the market.................I'd extend the metaphor to cartoons as I ain't a Scooby Doo..............was it that dastardly Whyte owner of the decrepid theatre all the time????????

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

I can watch East Fife's horror show, Champions League dramas, and it still isn't as intruiging as the mystery plot coming from Castle Greyskull!

They've cornered the market.................I'd extend the metaphor to cartoons as I ain't a Scooby Doo..............was it that dastardly Whyte owner of the decrepid theatre all the time????????

The calls for the SFA to intervene come straight from the 'Catch the Pigeon' school of thought:

"Do something Mutley! Do something!"

The fact they've misspelled 'Whyte' seems a bit iffy.

Whyte has used both in the past.

Reason handwriting experts called in I imagine.

Spiv. Conman. Hustler. Liar. Cheat. Fraudster. Charlatan.

Slap them in your CV and you too could be the next potential owner of a massive global football brand.

No experience required.

You forgot "snake-oil salesman" or has Leggo copyrighted it?

500 million people can't be wrong, and by the time Sir Chales of Green finishes a sentence, it'll be be up to one sixth of the globe's population are true-blue billys

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/221242-extended-video-of-rangers-ceo-charles-greens-interview-with-stv/

The unabridged interview.

Look at around 14 minutes, he knows the game is up. Dry lips, furtive glances, all round shady looking chancery.

Nobody on here needs to be an expert to understand the pish coming from Sevconians on here tonight,even Tedi has surpassed many on the Zombie Zombie forum by some of the dross he has came away with,he's up there with fat DJ's statement on Sooperdooperscoreboard when he said 'Well there's evidence and then there's evidence.'

Utter utter tosh,you know it,I know it but does Tedi know it,nope.

???????????

Essentially the allegation is that Green appointed Whyte a director of Sevco 5088, and this is backed up by documentation lodged with Companies House, but denied by Green.

Just out of interest...You realise Sevco 5088 has nothing...absolutely nothing to do with Rangers Football Club and even if Whyte was a director of this company then it means absolutely nothing in relation to Rangers Football Club.

We can add the Sevco 5088 myth to the long longgggggggggggggggggggggg list of complete f**k ups by the so well informed Ps&Ds on P&B.

See for those of us who don't have 'eyes of the hawk' could you make that a tad bigger?

Oh, how often I have heard that ....

In this case , just click on it.

Just out of interest...You realise Sevco 5088 has nothing...absolutely nothing to do with Rangers Football Club and even if Whyte was a director of this company then it means absolutely nothing in relation to Rangers Football Club.

We can add the Sevco 5088 myth to the long longgggggggggggggggggggggg list of complete f**k ups by the so well informed Ps&Ds on P&B.

They may very well have something to do with the "assets" of said football club....