Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Charlie would say that Sevco 5088 has never owned Rangers, it was Sevco Scotland - hence Whyte has never been involved with the club. He has though been involved with Green and would that be enough for the SFA to act on?

Depends on the wording used at the time I suppose.

Technically if the assets did rest in Sevco 5088 before being transfered they were not a club ie they only became the club Rangers after they were refomed and they were only reformed into a club within Sevco Scotland. This would mean that Craig Whyte could have been involved with the assets but not the club, reopening the continuation debate in my mind. If they (the assets) had been moved from one Rangers to the next, without a break, then yes it's acceptable they are the same club. I am not so sure about if they had been in another company first.

Edited by stonedsailor

Charlie would say that Sevco 5088 has never owned Rangers, it was Sevco Scotland - hence Whyte has never been involved with the club. He has though been involved with Green and would that be enough for the SFA to act on?

Depends on the wording used at the time I suppose.

Serious with you for a change Benny, but I believe the question was to the effect 'can you guarantee Craig Whyte has no involvement in this'.

If SEVCO 5088 paid a £200k deposit to get the CVA shot/binding agreement to sell and Sir Charles of Monaco is on tape saying to Sir Craig "you are SEVCO", then Green was clearly lying at whatever point the question was put to him (even now). It doesn't matter who the assets were eventually sold to.

He will also use the excuse pre-cva and that liquidation forced us to go down a completely different route, not pretty but I imagine legal.

Which should now put an end to the theory that Green wanted CVA to fail, just another one the P&Bers got wrong.

Still any trust he once had is lost now, i'd say that most fans just want rid of him now.

He will also use the excuse pre-cva and that liquidation forced us to go down a completely different route, not pretty but I imagine legal.

Irrelevant when the different route involved a deposit of £200k from SEVCO 5088 originally which sum would have been later have been relected in the overall purchase bill.

Irrelevant when the different route involved a deposit of £200k from SEVCO 5088 originally which sum would have been later have been relected in the overall purchase bill.

Chuckes 'tried' to give him back that £200k :lol:

Duff and Muff were paid £550k for the deidco assets, so Craigie owes Gween and Amhad £350k for HIS assets. Film rights to Evil Dead 5088 should cover it.

The administrators are in charge of who they sell the assets to, the fact that money has been paid across became irrelevant when the CVA failed (IMO) the administrators can change who they sell assets to at their own discretion even when something is out in the public domain, this could be done on the strength of nothing more than a telephone call, as long as it is not to the detriment of the creditors.

IMO the legally binding agreement published as part of the CVA and, I would assume, forms part of the exclusivity fee contract along with the fact, as reported at the time, that a higher bid than that of Sevco 5088 was recieved and rejected on the grounds of said legally binding agreement would point to your opinion being mistaken.

The administrators are in charge of who they sell the assets to, the fact that money has been paid across became irrelevant when the CVA failed (IMO) the administrators can change who they sell assets to at their own discretion even when something is out in the public domain, this could be done on the strength of nothing more than a telephone call, as long as it is not to the detriment of the creditors.

You're hitting the nail right on the head here.

I fully agree with you with what happened. Don't think Green needs to go though.

I would have thought that when Whyte and Green jumped into bed together, that Whyte would have had the papers signed as "insurance".

Clearly he would have been unable to lodge them at the time, as this would have advertised his involvement in Sevco 5088.

What their agreement was, and if the assets ever passed through Sevco 5088 is obviously still clouded in mystery. As Whyte is a sneaky little shit, and Green is starting to look like a chip off the old block, coupled with the fact that D&P refuse to clarify exactly what went on; then I can't see any clarification on the whole debacle unless it ends up in open court.

And it's almost inevitable that this will end up in court at some point, as there are millions of pounds at stake. And that would be no bad thing, not least because many Rangers supporters dug deep to buy into the club and are owed some kind of honesty as to what the f**k has gone on.

Whatever anyone thinks of Rangers fans, I don't think anyone believes they deserve to be treated as they have been by Murray, Whyte or Green.

To me, Murray is the most interesting character in this whole soap opera. The world of Scottish business is not the largest circle to mix in and it seems beyond the bounds of credibility that a businessman of long standing like Murray had no idea as to the character and operating methods of Whyte. It is another poor reflection on the MSM that Murray has been given such an easy ride over the sale of the club to a conman.

Murray is the worst, he could have stopped all of this from happening. whyte is just an opportunist con man. Green is a dodgy yet sound businessman.

I tend to disagree. The sheer arrogance, denial and gloating of rangers fans during the whole fiasco makes me think, that they deserve more than what we've seen so far. I genuinely hope the vile establishment that is The Rangers Football Club dies. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the last mob die, and the next time will be just as enjoyable.

By your logic then the rest of Scottish football deserves to die. Hypocrite.

Other fans -

Arrogance (Diddy teams acting like big teams now)

Denial (Rangers did not "die")

Gloating (Aye, really?)

By your logic then the rest of Scottish football deserves to die. Hypocrite.

Other fans -

Arrogance (Diddy teams acting like big teams now)

Denial (Rangers did not "die")

Gloating (Aye, really?)

Where did I say those things relate to the them dying. If you were able to interpret what I said correctly, it was in relation to the way they've been treated by Green, Whyte etc......

On them dying, well that was just a bonus.

Who are these diddy teams in which you refer to?

e5032433.gif I like this new Ork, he seems as stupid as the rest.

Has it been confirmed by the Glasgow media that Charlie is tending his garden? The Sevco customers deserve to be informed.

Have they not been purchased enough?

You can't even spell Orc and you call me stupid? You can't even spell the word you're trying to insult me with.

Where did I say those things relate to the them dying. If you were able to interpret what I said correctly, it was in relation to the way they've been treated by Green, Whyte etc......

On them dying, well that was just a bonus.

Who are these diddy teams in which you refer to?

You can't read.

You said how Rangers fans had acted during this whole fiasco. You then said we had acted with arrogance, denial and been gloating. You then said that you hope we die.

By your logic Arrogance, denial and gloating are death worthy offenses then.

The rest of Scottish football (not everyone) have all shown arrogance, denial and have most certainly been gloating.

Without arguing yer thoughts Tedi, do you agree that when Sir Charles was asked 'was Craig Whyte involved?' by SFA and Cheeser said no he was lying to the direct question. By definition, if the £200k deposit by SEVCO 5088 ("you are SEVCO") got him him into poll position.

You can't read.

You said how Rangers fans had acted during this whole fiasco. You then said we had acted with arrogance, denial and been gloating. You then said that you hope we die.

The rest of Scottish football (not everyone) have all shown arrogance, denial and have most certainly been gloating.

We have the right to gloat :angel

'Rangers will never die' - OOPS, liquidated

'Turkeys will never vote for Christmas - we will be in the SPL 12/13' - OOPS

'We will be in the 1st as they cvnts need us back' - OOPS

Ranjurs fans see the world differently from most - we saw it as a bunch of cheats who got their commupance DESPITE the SFA/SPL attempts to gerrymander the new entrants into Senior Fitba and up high rather than go thru the open application process which should have happened............the irony is that Ranjurs fans hate the SFA/SPL

You can't read.

You're wrong. Show me where I have said, as a result of these things they deserved to die. I didn't and you won't find it either, as it wasn't said. I was answering a statement on the way they've been treated by Whyte, Green and Murray.

Rangers dying was a bonus. I also stand by what I said, in that I hope The Rangers also die

I fully agree with you with what happened. Don't think Green needs to go though

Murray is the worst, he could have stopped all of this from happening. whyte is just an opportunist con man. Green is a dodgy yet sound businessman.

You are Charles Greeen and I claim my £10.00.