Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Amjam, the posts keep coming in agreement wae the shitgibbon. Found guilty of nothing but a couple of misdemeanors etc, same mantra our pets deliver on here.

The op looks tame at the mo.

I like they way mr nicholson sounds, in part, like any other rangers supporter.

To paraphrase: "We don't care what happens off the field. It won't affect what happens on the pitch. We're just looking forward to next season and the new signings. Remember, we are the people!"

What a f*cking moron, playing to the basest instincts of the baying mob!

Also, why do they have to keep spouting the pish line "We will be rangers, then, now and forever."?

Is the attention span of your average rangers supporter that short that they have to keep reminding themselves who they are?

Aye, they are nae the sharpest like.

I had a Sevco New*** fan bragging to myself and Dundee supporting mate in a Hamburg pub, that they were in the top 10 of average attendances in European football this season.

Christ, they wouldn't even be in the top 10 in the country we were in (actual attendances...with the word "attendance" itself being the clue into how these averages ...er...should be calculated).

Various other triumphalist, utterly embarrassing drivel followed, actually believing he had superiority over us. You could see it in his face. Until the smile was wiped off clinically at any morsel he attempted to use to enforce that "superiority".

All topped off with a classic "dig" at my Dundee mate.

You lot are worse than us! Was the cry. You went into administration twice!

Er...seriously...do I actually have to explain this to the boy?

Dearie me. Walked out of the pub shaking my head and laughing.

Actually felt sorry for the boy later on. Fck me, if that's all he has to cling on to... :wacko:

Same as your Five Stars debacle was a wind-up, eh, Tedi Pelucia? ;)

Remember Norman doesn't do jokes or banter, he only has debates with serious people who take him seriously, very seriously.

On the subject of the Mather guy, announcing he wants meetings with the SFA & SPL, to have 'frank and open discussions' to forge better relations between them and the rangers. Surely the SPL should be saying, 'Thanks but no thanks', on the grounds that the rangers are not currently one of their member clubs and there is no real - and more importantly - ethical reason why they should have any communication at all. Should the SPL have meetings with Clyde, Berwick or Albion Rovers, on the basis of fostering a better working relationship? I don't fkg think so. :P

On the subject of the Mather guy, announcing he wants meetings with the SFA & SPL, to have 'frank and open discussions' to forge better relations between them and the rangers. Surely the SPL should be saying, 'Thanks but no thanks', on the grounds that the rangers are not currently one of their member clubs and there is no real - and more importantly - ethical reason why they should have any communication at all. Should the SPL have meetings with Clyde, Berwick or Albion Rovers, on the basis of fostering a better working relationship? I don't fkg think so. :P

The SPL owns the tv rights do they not ?

And so what? Do think he wants to re-negotiate TV deal? Nonsense! There is no more 'good & ethical' reason for 'frank discussion' between SPL & rangers than between the SPL & any other SFL club. I would hope McCoist calls for these discussions to be made public. More shenanigans and double dealing IMO. ;)

I was stating more a question than an answer.

Fair enough. I find the idea of such a meeting, somewhat iffy, especially in light of the fact, the SPL are still seemingly trying to push through some sort of re-construction, in time for next season. I may actually pop down bookie and check odds, on the rangers playing at a higher level than 3rd tier next season. Something smelly going on.

That is absolutely fucking insane. How can they possibly think Rangers and The Rangers have been hard done by?

What about this lot?

Iron Mountain, Livingston £1,271.16

Given Iron Mountain store documents for companies makes me wonder what was collected by them from Ibrox. Given the space available at Ibrox must be enormous there is little chance they were running out of storage capacity. Another reason for using Iron Mountain is to hold documents you want 'out of the way'.

Is there any chance these are dodgy documents those running Rangers would prefer others did not see, especially if they were raided in an early morning swoop?

Just curious, very curious. :rolleyes:

Iron Mountain.... most likely IT storage, they are commonly used for transporting and storing your back up data off site for recovery purposes. and any long term data that legally has to be stored for a certain period.

Every chance. But, here's what you need to know - we'll back pumping whoever your mob is before you know it.

:)

You can bet on it.

As Ally and both Gorams said you need to strengthen considerably today to have a chance in sfl2, that may be a few more liquidations away yet.

Every chance. But, here's what you need to know - we'll back pumping whoever your mob is before you know it.

:)

You can bet on it.

No you won't 8)

Correct, Kildog.

Bendarroch, I hope you're seeing some progress on the "pipework" - but you should ask the medics to check out this "back" problem of yours as well. Unless, of course, your team go back to the Third division....

No you won't 8)

Yours too - unless the persistent rumours over Killie's woes come true.

Fingers crossed.

Actually, I re-read that after my last post and realised I'm posting that with something close to zero-conviction.

Shrug...

Edited by Bendarroch

Correct, Kildog.

Bendarroch, I hope you're seeing some progress on the "pipework" - but you should ask the medics to check out this "back" problem of yours as well. Unless, of course, your team go back to the Third division....

Fitba progress? I'm sick of it all to be honest. I can't even find the energy to have a serious dig at anyone else's team these days.

Me - I find out this tuesday if it's just a bypass or a transplant heading my way. Fingers crossed.

Fitba progress? I'm sick of it all to be honest. I can't even find the energy to have a serious dig at anyone else's team these days.

Me - I find out this tuesday if it's just a bypass or a transplant heading my way. Fingers crossed.

Transplant? Let's hope it's not a "plastic" heart then - I've seen too many of those horror "B" movies not to fear for your sanity... ;)

ETA: Seriously, hope it goes OK.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie