Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Deary me! :lol:

I wouldn't put it past you that that was actually you on amazon! :1eye

Your rage knows no bounds! :lol:

Ah, that explains why - completely out of character - you vanished from P&B mid-troll that night! Not like you to vanish from a thread when you've had a bite, is it? :lol:

Love the way you're now on the aforementioned thread trying to kid on this is all news to you, you utter fail of a human being! Keep it up!

Wonder if the job will be finished this time.

One thing that hasn't had much press coverage yet is the rather awkward position all this puts the football authorities in.

Doesn't change a thing for them tbh. They still want some incarnation of RFC to be in the top league as soon as is possible to rake in TV revenue. They can pull out all the "fair and just" placating sound-bites they like, the truth of the matter is that they are

a) Incapable

b) Inept

c) Involved

d) Ignorant

e) All of the above

The funny thing is, the absolute balls-up they are making of sorting their club out is hampering even this, most compliant, of Footballing Authorities (sic) to get back to "the old days"

The Farce became a tragedy, became a comedy and is now a comical, tragic farce.... You genuinely could not have written this and be expected to be taken seriously.

And, yet, it isn't over....

Craig whyte

Ian black

Charles green

John brown

Blue nights

Just need the reds (bills?and there are a few of those ibrox way)

And yellow ( sfa/spl)

To leave mr pink to win the heist

Reservoir dogs ending for the 'snookered' rangers

Now who is going to be the pink?

That rules Hellbhoy out then :(

The fact I have mentioned many times I cannot afford a fecking season ticket even though they £100 less now should have been blatantly obvious.

Tom English was discussing something similar with Spiers around a month or so ago, they weren't sure what would happen. lawsuits and clusterf**ks all round i'd guess.

Hellboy might know though.

At a rough guess I'd say if this clusterfuck expands exponentially with more and more dodgy doings being revealed then Rangers will have to cease trading and shares suspended until the fraud squad has finished it's investigations if Craig Whyte has a valid claim on the assets which in itself must be a fraud of some sort.

This means Rangers may not be playing any league football at all after this season until the mess has been sorted out.

Companies that are under investigation for fraud always have their trading suspended and if the company cannot fund the club then the club cannot fulfil it's fixtures and then the club will be suspended from playing any fixtures by the associations possibly.

Rangers FC may fall under exceptional circumstances in this case and allowed to still trade if the fraud squad are certain the mess can be sorted out with the minimum of fuss to all concerned in the club.

Was chatting to an English pal today who asked "what's happened there ? " (at Ibrox) after hearing a snippet on SSN.

It really is the most difficult thing to explain.

You start with Whyte, then administration, then what came next with the D&P and the Blue Knights/other groups, then Chic Green and liquidation, Brown standing on the steps with his "where's the deeds ?" sketch and you think, there is not enough hours in the day to explain this without sounding mental and everybody has a colour which doesn't help. It makes it sound like you are commentating on a game of Cluedo.

I gave up.

I said, they're fucked.

Has honest Paul paid the miners yet?

Pay yer debts n aw rat.

You sound as though you are wanting to interview the said Paul as the latest 'tycoon' who will ride to the rescue of Rangers?

Why he would be an ideal latest tycoon and saviour.

A few skeletons in his cupboard - Good

Has untold wealth - Good, but nobody has a real clue what he is worth

Can talk in very long sentences - Excellent

Knows company law pretty well and where the loopholes are - Superb

Is a catholic - Used to be bad (very bad), but hell nobody cares any more as long as he can convince the MSM he is the man for ra people.

Watch the Sun and the Record for articles about him bumping his car, going shopping at Barehead for bling or jetting off to New York for a 'meeting'. If that happens Bennett, become worried, extremely worried. :rolleyes:

No right minded person would listen to a word Bomber says fs.

But Bomber is obviously on a par with Nostrdamus with his ability to interpret what is happening in the world and forecast the future.

I think the current Rangers board could do worse than resign and hand over the reigns to Nostrdamus Brown and his business partner Andy Goram. After all if you can foresee the future everything becomes easier.

That certainly is not my understanding.

Remember it is only an investigation nobody has been found guilty of anything (innocent until proven guilty remember ;) )

The SFO would leave themselves open to all sorts of damages claims for loss of earnings and they would endanger employment.

Whyte & Ticketus still being investigated and then we now have Green & Whyte involved in something dodgy.

If the Whyte scenario when buying Rangers from Murray turns out to be fraud then who the feck do you think will be back in control of Rangers PLC ?.

Is it possible folks that if Whyte is found to have committed fraud in purchasing Rangers PLC that Sir Minty Moonbeams will acquire Rangers FC and all it's assets back as a victim of fraud,and everybody after that gets fucked over by Minty as they were in receivership of stolen goods ? :huh:.

Whyte & Ticketus still being investigated and then we now have Green & Whyte involved in something dodgy.

If the Whyte scenario when buying Rangers from Murray turns out to be fraud then who the feck do you think will be back in control of Rangers PLC ?.

Is it possible folks that if Whyte is found to have committed fraud in purchasing Rangers PLC that Sir Minty Moonbeams will acquire Rangers FC and all it's assets back as a victim of fraud,and everybody after that gets fucked over by Minty as they were in receivership of stolen goods ? :huh:.

The Murray Rangers is dead! This latest fiasco, is about who owns the assets purchased from the dead-club, and whether there was a fraud perpetuated in that asset purchase.

Yours

aDONis

But Bomber is obviously on a par with Nostrdamus with his ability to interpret what is happening in the world and forecast the future.

I think the current Rangers board could do worse than resign and hand over the reigns to Nostrdamus Brown and his business partner Andy Goram. After all if you can foresee the future everything becomes easier.

And there would be 3 of them so they could always reach a decision if it came to a vote.

The Murray Rangers is dead! This latest fiasco, is about who owns the assets purchased from the dead-club, and whether there was a fraud perpetuated in that asset purchase.

Yours

aDONis

You are missing the point here.I could buy a car and be the fifth down the line to purchase it but if that car is found out to be stolen then it goes back to the original owner and I and others have lost out on cash.

It is what is going to happen if Whyte has been found guilty of fraud in originally purchasing Rangers from Murray,so Murray will own the assets by default and everybody else gets fucked over and Murray can then sell the property he owns legally.Then you'd have to re-look at Whyte's tenure at Ibrox in it's downfall ! has the club been itself a victim according to the law and what are the possible ramifications ?.

I do not know what exactly happens to a company if it has been acquired illegally and then run into liquidation ! does anyone ? is it still a dead company or will it be exonerated from the shysters dodging doings at Ibrox and Whyte then gets billed for all the companies debts whilst he was in control ?.

Strange when you consider that McConvilles excuse for not paying the miners was that he was inept rather than crooked.

I suggest that things like this - a lazer-like focus on the iniquities of Some Guy WIth a Blog, while successive Rangers owners have ripped the foundations out of the club - may be part of the reason why Charlie Green is tanning his crinkly hide on a beach somewhere, sipping a Boddingtons with a wee umbrella in it and fanning his fevered brow with a gigantic wad of Rangers fans' money... Leaving Rangers as an even bigger laughing stock than the sizeable one they were when Charlie arrived.

I expect this Attention Deficit Disorder to continue when the next mob of crooks buy into Rangers and start filling their pockets with season book cash.

Starting to suspect that a pack of stripey-jumpered burglars could break into Ibrox, melt down the contents of the trophy cabinet and sell it for smack live on Rangers TV, and these threads would still be full of complaints about unreliable bloggers, Diddies and Plastic Paddies.

Edited by flyingrodent

You are missing the point here.I could buy a car and be the fifth down the line to purchase it but if that car is found out to be stolen then it goes back to the original owner and I and others have lost out on cash.

It is what is going to happen if Whyte has been found guilty of fraud in originally purchasing Rangers from Murray,so Murray will own the assets by default and everybody else gets fucked over and Murray can then sell the property he owns legally.Then you'd have to re-look at Whyte's tenure at Ibrox in it's downfall ! has the club been itself a victim according to the law and what are the possible ramifications ?.

I do not know what exactly happens to a company if it has been acquired illegally and then run into liquidation ! does anyone ? is it still a dead company or will it be exonerated from the shysters dodging doings at Ibrox and Whyte then gets billed for all the companies debts whilst he was in control ?.

One point I raised elsewhere is that if this scenario did happen, then the creditors would have been shafted by the liquidation too.

The CVA was only offered because of the insolvent position of the club, namely the administration.

If none of this was supposed to happen, then the creditors, I'm sure that most would agree that it is reasonable to assume, would have the same claim as they did prior to the big problems.

There have also been fines administered to Oldco which haven't been paid and the EBT judgement is under appeal. More potential costs.

The PAYE which wasn't paid would also be outstanding.

Sometimes I've been known to speak a lot of pish. :thumsup2

I'm not a disgraced bungler though. :angel

Question: Is Easdale a fit and proper person for the rangers community, or don't your support care and just want to limp from season to season going nowhere fast?

Over the decades, I've learned that nearly all of the suits in fitba are wankers.

None of them will keep me from supporting my team.

Pining their hopes on King now.

Cretins 1 and all......they don't fecking learn.

Are we talking about the same Dave "glib and shameless liar" King that I'm thinking of?

Edit: The court said "King has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie ... if he thinks it will be to his advantage... He is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is supported by objective evidence... In our assessment he is a glib and shameless liar."

You have to admit, he has the credentials for the job.

Edited by flyingrodent