Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So your fantasy threesome is you, Mary Stavin and Susan Boyle? Yup, shows the ambition of The *****s.

Edited to add: My fantasy threesome would be Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman naked aside from orange collarettes and masonic aprons. Goats optional.

That's supposed to be secret!

John Brown saying he felt let down by Jim Traynor.

I'm shocked to hear this

Haw stop trying to get the forum back on track.

Mind you, given we've discussed 'Fantasy Threesomes' maybe you harbouring a desire for a Ménage à trois with Bomber and Jabba.

This is the bit where the revolution Animal Farm the Journey eats itself, wreckers and saboteurs being discovered amongst even the most loyal. Nobody is free from suspicion, and everyone is suspected as a secret sympathiser with King Louis Trotsky Snowball the pig Imran Ahmad.

Things are going to get ugly, and the guillotines will be working through the night from now on, I suspect.

Edited by flyingrodent

What have I missed? I'm not going to look through the couple of pages I missed.

John Brown led a suicide mission to Ibrox to "take out the enemies within". Untold casualties so far. Craig Whyte being drafted in as mediator between the warring factions. Oh, and shares down to 2p. That's about it.

Edited by Jacksgranda

"Finally, he accuses Malcolm Murray and Walter Smith of "running Rangers into the ground" due to what he claims is their refusal to cut costs on the football side of the business."

How much are Rangers paying in wages again?

Surely much of the speculation in that article can't be true? To be honest though, I don't know how credible The Rangers Standard is as a source but that's because I don't know who they are or how accurate they have been in the past.

We are living in turbulent times. And it definitely is not over yet.

Important we all know where Rangers are, otherwise how can anyone work out how to get to where they want to get to.

As ever Paul McConville does a sound job. Hopefully none of his enemies will have any issue with his post today, as it is merely a summary of facts, backed up with some factual legal background information.

A recommended read, especially those in denial.

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/the-easdale-brothers-rangers-shares-fit-and-proper-and-charles-green/#more-3573

He has around 1.25M of them :)

Around ok, but actually 2.2 million.

More important when expressed as a percentage. As all the share movements occur it will be important to see what groups of shareholder emerge who potentially either gain control or kybosh and significant decisions made by the board.

On one hand we have the 'bus boys' looking to build their stake, but on the other side the institutional investors including the Blue Pitch Holdings (who they?). But I am sure Octopus/Ticketus will be whipping them into line.

Assume Green went to the bus boys as they would probably pay a premium to up their percentage. If the bus boys get beyond 15% or so can see the Octopus consortium coming out fighting.

A battle to the death?

The problem is not Green, everyone knew his agenda he was open about it. Unlike the man who sits and snipes the despicable Walter Smith who is looking to keep his friends on board with scant reguard for the club.

Made my first visit to Rangers Media today,and, have to say,contrary to the drivel posted on here, i found it informative with much wit. None of this sectarian/bigotry nonsense i hear so much about was on show. Decent considering the rubbish their fans are being put through.